Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not correct)) We want past-epilogue state. And c'mon, this would require changes which will be easily done using RedKit (when it comes out). The only problem in the case of "modding" will be console players being left out :(

You have a plan to voice all character in past-epilogue ? Modder cant do that, only CDPR can. And Red also outright state they not gonna do that, so your hope is in vain :(

At least i can see hope in the suggestion for Triss content in the first post ...

Well I'm sorry but you THINK I am ACTUALLY quite wrong and that's on you...

I was involved in that thread as it was getting steam...over there quite a bit in fact. You popped in at page 87, did you read from the beginning all the conversations? Gonna assume you did, can you explain the reasonable fix?

Please send me a message...shouldn't get this thread off topic. I look forward to reading the 'humble fix' cause I didn't see it on that forums 1st page.

Thanks!

Yeah, I agree. I don't want to write in this topic on a different subject. Tis is a TRISS thread, I get it.
Just wrote to answer you. And I didn't mean that you are "TOTALLY WRONG". I just want to say that in all threads there are ppl who understand what is achievable and those who only express their own fantasies wothout giving it too much thought =)

---------- Updated at 12:29 PM ----------

You have a plan to voice all character in past-epilogue ? Modder cant do that, only CDPR can. And Red also outright state they not gonna do that, so your hope is in vain :(

At least i can see hope in the suggestion for Triss content in the first post ...

Again I don't want to touch it here...
I said that new dialogue is not necessary.
Adding all the topics which NPCs had throuout the game (except those related to quests and plot) would suffice.

Nope, not correct)) We want past-epilogue state. And c'mon, this would require changes which will be easily done using RedKit (when it comes out). The only problem in the case of "modding" will be console players being left out :(

If you want post epilogue then changes are massive including winter time and no war anymore, plus most of the character will not be on the map probably.
Including the sorceresses, Ciri (or does this become a co-op thing if she's a witcher? Empress and dead she left), surely Triss (unless Dijkstra won, but then again she should be already in Kovir). Who's left? Oh Lambert and Eskel left for their own Paths and are not gonna come back to KM as per dialogue.
Dandelion and Zoltan maybe.

I don't get your arguments: it'd still be a frozen world, only a bit later. If as you say, it's doable with redkit and easy than that necessarily excludes all the dozens of different new voice recording it'd entail if done properly. So what would the handful of NPCs add exactly? Say "well?" over and over?

---------- Updated at 12:32 PM ----------

Again I don't want to touch it here...
I said that new dialogue is not necessary.
Adding all the topics which NPCs had throuout the game (except those related to quests and plot) would suffice.
Well that'd be more underwhelming than them disappearing imo.
Your average RPG with no endgame aknowledgement at all.

If you want post epilogue then changes are massive including winter time and no war anymore, plus most of the character will not be on the map probably.
Including the sorceresses, Ciri (or does this become a co-op thing if she's a witcher? Empress and dead she left), surely Triss (unless Dijkstra won, but then again she should be already in Kovir). Who's left? Oh Lambert and Eskel left for their own Paths and are not gonna come back to KM as per dialogue.
Dandelion and Zoltan maybe.

I don't get your arguments: it'd still be a frozen world, only a bit later. If as you say, it's doable with redkit and easy than that necessarily excludes all the dozens of different new voice recording it'd entail if done properly. So what would the handful of NPCs add exactly? Say "well?" over and over?

---------- Updated at 12:32 PM ----------

Well that'd be more underwhelming than them disappearing imo.
Your average RPG with no endgame aknowledgement at all.

I wrote on the topic above. We can carry this matter to another thread =) You know where it is)))

If I decipher correctly from his posts (AND from what I skimmed through the last 10 pages over there),,,

They are wanting a post game world built via REDkit to bring everything back as a base for any MOD that is created...new quests ect.., BUT (here's the kicker) I THINK they are wanting it to be an OFFICIAL release so the console people can get it too.

Problem is, REDkit creations and MODs in general aren't acknowledged by CDPR so they can't be distributed via their agreements with M$ or P$N...so there is a problem with that humble request, as I see it...but I might be TOTALLY wrong.

If I decipher correctly from his posts (AND from what I skimmed through the last 10 pages over there),,,

They are wanting a post game world built via REDkit to bring everything back as a base for any MOD that is created...new quests ect.., BUT (here's the kicker) I THINK they are wanting it to be an OFFICIAL release so the console people can get it too.

Problem is, REDkit creations and MODs in general aren't acknowledged by CDPR so they can't be distributed via their agreements with M$ or P$N...so there is a problem with that humble request, as I see it...but I might be TOTALLY wrong.

And I didn't mean that you are "TOTALLY WRONG"

Did you read my post incorrectly or you really are so touchy? =) You are correct now. Almost TOTALLY)))
I just didn't get the last part (about P$N and M$). I said it would be achievable by RedKit probably. But if CDPR does it - it won't be a MOD.
And they can do it better as they have all the material and knowledge...they don't use a simplified tool like RedKit, obviously))

Did you read my post incorrectly or you really are so touchy? =) You are correct now. Almost TOTALLY)))
I just didn't get the last part (about P$N and M$). I said it would be achievable by RedKit probably. But if CDPR does it - it won't be a MOD.
And they can do it better as they have all the material and knowledge...they don't use a simplified tool like RedKit, obviously))

Yeah I am a bit touchy...you want to continue this, PM me otherwise, what you just said is exactly what I said so...

Damn this thread is depressing...

The comments there though don't seem that positive,

It seems that they completely missed the point. "I went with Yen and i'm fine." Yeah i'm happy for you, but what about the others who don't wanna go with Yenn? Should we suffer and regret about our preferences? It's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom