Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but will we be able to carry the poll over to the new thread?

We'll see... But I hope, that we will.. I think, that popularity (and size) of this thread proves, that Triss means A LOT for many players and they never simply give up.. I hope..
And fact, that there are more than 7000 posts, AND THEY ARE CONSTRUCTIVE (not true shitstorm) is amazing! It gives me hope, that we'll continue in new thread.. And..always we can do shitstorm (making hundreds of new threads, flaming in other threads etc.), if this fails in getting attention of CDPR..

I'm totally with you guys but if we look at the facts, we see how the fixes or new Triss content in the future are improbable. In fact they would not add anything regarding Triss only and this is widely accepted. I think goals should be changed accordingly and I think that:

1) We (as a whole TW3 fanbase) should ask developers for an Enhanced Edition (even better if with DX12 support :D ). Game is going extremely well and I think this would not be an useless commitment for CDPR. I mean not only the game and its "commercial" lifespan would be greatly enhanced (good for us), but also their position and reputation. They could do something to address the whole "downgrade" thing and some corrections would be made, plot, politics, Triss, etc..

So my thought is Enhanced Edition is necessary for anything Triss-related to be done in the first place and our efforts should match with the ones of all the other fans to have an additional chance. Even then I don't think new content would come and therefore point 2.

2) Since Triss-based content would not come alone, sadly I think it's useless to request it. What seems more logical to me is, since the game is in fact a bit lacking in the whole romance department, ask for a romance DLC or at least integrate some ideas into the upcoming expansions (which hopefully are not yet completed). Basic ideas = more interactions with romanceable characters, improved epilogue, more quests for romanceable characters, price 4,99/7,99/9,99 depending on the quantity and quality of content, maybe a lower price would sell more. Which is even less probable than EE, I do not deny that, but a lot of TW players are undoubtedly looking for these things in the game. This way we could also join our forces with Yen fans, have bigger numbers and still have something good for us.

As @REDDorigen kindly said to us, this is not a choice for developers. CDPR should have a good motivation to invest time and money on this, the game is doing great and I cannot say if this is good or not for us. Good motivation is the opportunity of making profits or having a better reputation among gamers (which equals profits anyway). This is what pushes modern industry, fair or not, there is no charity involved. This is why I'm saying let's think wide and practical, at least let's hope and steer our efforts towards something concrete :)

Last edited:
Did not mean to say it has been wrong to discuss and bring ideas on the table. I think the shortlist is very good indeed. Only a reminder to think about the conditions which would make our hopes true.. which are being a bit less Triss-centric and join the other fans for asking something in common while still bringing our suggestions. At least this is my point of view :)

Did not mean to say it has been wrong to discuss and bring ideas on the table. I think the shortlist is very good indeed. Only a reminder to think about the conditions which would make our hopes true.. which are being a bit less Triss-centric and join the other fans for asking something in common while still bringing our suggestions. At least this is my point of view :)

Only 2 of our 5 suggestions are exclusive to Triss

One includes Ciri
One INcludes Yen
One includes a lot of characters : Triss/Yen/Ciri/Dandilion/Zoltan etc SO i really don't get why people keep saying all we care about is Triss.

She is not all we care about but she was the worst off out of the other main characters.

Only 2 of our 5 suggestions are exclusive to Triss

One includes Ciri
One INcludes Yen
One includes a lot of characters : Triss/Yen/Ciri/Dandilion/Zoltan etc SO i really don't get why people keep saying all we care about is Triss.

She is not all we care about but she was the worst off out of the other main characters.

There's a lot of improvement / patching areas that need attention (much like Vesemir's walls in KM) :D I think the Wild Hunt actually got the shortest stick out of the W3's character pool...

There's a lot of improvement / patching areas that need attention (much like Vesemir's walls in KM) :D I think the Wild Hunt actually got the shortest stick out of the W3's character pool...

True I agree i did think today that the Wild Hunt have been "Bigged up" since the start of the games and they hardly had any lines.

But for me the points listed are the things i noticed most - the way Triss doesn't say a word after fountain scene especially.

Ideally though Eredin, Immlerith and Navigator dude (forgot his name) could have had some lines at KM battle.

True I agree i did think today that the Wild Hunt have been "Bigged up" since the start of the games and they hardly had any lines.

But for me the points listed are the things i noticed most - the way Triss doesn't say a word after fountain scene especially.

Ideally though Eredin, Immlerith and Navigator dude (forgot his name) could have had some lines at KM battle.

His name is Caranthir ! And I want a gwent card with Caranthir for my monster set. Pretty op :p

And Triss should get the "burn" effect frome the dragon. I mean its Triss she can cast fireballs and stuff but has no special skill as gwent card? cmon..

Hey mate, did you joined our discussion on Steam? http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/523890046873838978/

And Triss should get the "burn" effect frome the dragon. I mean its Triss she can cast fireballs and stuff but has no special skill as gwent card? cmon..

I was overwhelmed with "Well" so hard that i totally forgot about this one. They definitely should add the scorch ability. And make a limitation for hero cards. I think.

His name is Caranthir ! And I want a gwent card with Caranthir for my monster set. Pretty op :p

I'm more surprised that she is melee when all other mages seem to be ranged.

I want to remind everyone who have issues with, is butt hurt about, or have some kind of problem with the improvements we requested that you are more than welcome to create a thread for your cause and seek support in there. Don't criticize what we are trying to achieve because you have a difference of opinion.

The title of this thread says it all. This is not a we want it all thread. This thread was created to address some specific isues and some general once. Start a thread and get support for your ideas and cause. Please don't derail our topic or try critical of others for gathering support for their cause.

Thanks, I know you guys understand.

I'm more surprised that she is melee when all other mages seem to be ranged.

Maybe the guy that created the card was drunk. Had a dream where Triss uses her ability to create a flamesword. When he woke up he was like "TRISS IS MELEE!"

Lol.

Right you are !

I want to remind everyone who have issues with, is butt hurt about, or have some kind of problem with the improvements we requested that you are more than welcome to create a thread for your cause and seek support in there. Don't criticize what we are trying to achieve because you have a difference of opinion.

The title of this thread says it all. This is not a we want it all thread. This thread was created to address some specific isues and some general once. Start a thread and get support for your ideas and cause. Please don't derail our topic or try critical of others for gathering support for their cause.

Thanks, I know you guys understand.

Exactly I don't see the problem people have with this thread. If they have an issue about something else - then they can make their own thread, why try to distrubt ours??? It just baffles me how stupid a lot of people are.

And surely if any of our suggestions are achieved it would benefit virtually everyone???
People just oppose for no reason.

:facepalm:

I'm totally with you guys but if we look at the facts, we see how the fixes or new Triss content in the future are improbable. In fact they would not add anything regarding Triss only and this is widely accepted. I think goals should be changed accordingly and I think that:

Says who?
I'm tired of repeating myself:
the Triss content is a problem in the game.
It is severely lacking objectively so much so it leads to NARRATIVE problems where Yen's dialogue is romantic by default (Skellige+others)
It is CDPR's problem, not a matter of our fanboyish desires (I do not have any for instance).
It is a bugfixing issue, not additional content.

If you think the best tactic for having minor fixes is... asking for a lot more bordering on the impossible, be my guest.
But please leave the proposition as is alone possibly.

Didn't we get some hints of good news or I should say some hope that some of the lack of dialogue issues will be address in the 1.7 patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom