• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1000!))) Good job guys!))

After Novigrad, Triss should appear in Kaer Morhen (together with four witchers and Yen) before Geralt will go to the Isle of the Mists.
There would be relevant second love scene.

1000!))) Good job guys!))

After Novigrad, Triss should appear in Kaer Morhen (together with four witchers and Yen) before Geralt will go to the Isle of the Mists.
There would be relevant second love scene.

Yeah i've been replaying Kaer Morhen & her absence is really glaring not just in romance terms(which is pretty bad in of itself) but also the complete absence of any addressing of the Triss/Yennefer issues. With her absent there it just jumps ridiculously to acting like there's no issue between them.

Do not expect a negative response from a Dev, even if they decide nothing will be changed they will never ever tell you that in a forum thread, business 101.

This is what frustrates me the most. If they only gave us a clear response on how they're planning on handling/fixing it, I'm sure everyone will be satisfied, however, they didn't.

I think the MOST we can expect from them barring a remake of the third act in an enhanced edition is the addition of dialogue to Triss on the boat in Skellige.

I'm also afraid that adding just an additional conversation won't fix things, considering all the inconsistencies with Triss's romance overall.

The way CDPR handled Triss's romance was disconcerting and the choices they made when it comes to the matter were somewhat poor in my opinion, considering the amount of time some us put in the previous games choosing her and sacrificing a lot in the process to assure a happy relationship in TW3.

I worked my ass off exploring Velen, finishing Witcher Contracts and leveling up to be able to start with Skellige first and end my relationship with Yennefer. CDPR definitely thought about doing it that way because it feels like the most logical way to do it. It had an impact on our knowledge about Uma, Ciri and it definitely changed the conversations with a few characters.

However, ending my relationship with Yennefer had no impact whatsoever on my relationship with Triss, I remained faithful in the previous games, I didn't even do any quests that included sleeping/romancing with anyone else in the previous games. Triss was obviously my top 1# priority and the reward for all that dedication was very unsatisfying.

I think they should change whatever they need to change, I will be the first to throw my money at the screen if they add more DLC or an expansion that improves the romance with Triss.

I've read the books and I played the games and my choice after all of this was still Triss. Brushing off her content the way they did in TW3 and not putting as much work and effort and they should've was definitely the worst way to handle it, because it makes me feel that I spent 200 hours+ playing the previous games for nothing.

Yennefer now turned from a cool character which I liked and waited for her to be added to the game to that annoying person trying to take over Triss's place in my Geralt's heart and most of all, she's just a painful reminder of how much CDPR cared about her relationship with Geralt and cared so little about Geralt's relationship with Triss.

Obviously we don't get to discuss our romance/relation thoroughly with Triss as we can with Yennefer. Yennefer being upset about Geralt's relationship with Triss and Geralt not giving any response other than "I lost my memory" was badly handled.

Yennefer did with Aucks the same thing Geralt did with Yennefer, the only difference is, Geralt's relationship with Triss was much more meaningful.

P.S.
It could've been handled very easily by giving us the choice of remaining as lovers to Triss or as friends at the beginning of TW3.

Last edited:
Thanks for your support! That's the least I can do. I've already brought the issue to my superiors. Waiting for their decision, we'll see what can be done about this.
Triss is waiting too.

Just in case you guys have't seen this yet:

Recieved it just now - posted it on the previous page.

Originally Posted by Pav94an
Hi there, I just want to say thank you for your comment in the Triss content poll, we appreciate it.

This game is by far my favourite ever it really is incredible so well done to all of you at CDPR
you even made me love Witcher series so much every other game I play after feels boring.
I posted some suggestions of possible additional scenes I thought were needed, they can be found here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...96#post1792896

and again here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...78#post1794578

Thank you very much for this amazing game, I don't now how feasible it is that you guys will be able to do these things, but if you could do even half, this game would be a master piece, perfect.

Thank You.

Hi,
Thanks for your support! That's the least I can do. I've already brought the issue to my superiors. Waiting for their decision, we'll see what can be done about this.

Cheers,
Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz

I sent him a reply just now saying we have updated the list since then and it is on the front page of this thread.

I sent him a reply just now saying we have updated the list since then and it is on the front page of this thread.
Well Done!

---------- Updated at 07:55 PM ----------

I sent this message a few days ago, before we finished the lists - but pretty sure I did mention an extra scene before the final battle

Also I just replied to him saying we updated the list and put it on the front page of the forum
Question withdrawn.

Hi,

Cheers,
Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz
It is always nice to see one of the devs supporting our cause and to know that this issue has been mentioned at CDPR offices. I also agree 100% with the list of fixes that was added to the OP. Nice job at further progressing this thread.

It is always nice to see one of the devs supporting our cause and to know that this issue has been mentioned at CDPR offices. I also agree 100% with the list of fixes that was added to the OP. Nice job at further progressing this thread.

Lol thanks - would you believe, this is the first thread I have ever actively taken part in, on any website.

Yeah I know right, I thought it was so awesome. Wasn't expecting her to do that because she's alway telling me to get of the xbox one.

I didn't say anything to her about still having the PC version because she's might make me take it back.

OT, but how do you feel about the XBO version? I've only seen the PS4 one.

Question Team Triss:

Didn't we get some hints of good news or I should say some hope a day ago that some of the lack of dialogue issues will be address in the 1.7 patch?

Something about the patch being very large and addresses some of the outline concerns?

Anyone remember?

Lol thanks - would you believe, this is the first thread I have ever actively taken part in, on any website.
Same was the case with me, TW3 was the first game that made me want to join any forum. I really like the community, there are a lot of nice people here. Even though I feel that I don't have much more to say about the issues we have regarding Triss because I would be repeating myself and what many others said, it has become my daily routine to check this thread and I am really glad to see it still going strong.

I bought the PC version and wife bought xbox one version for me. She opened before I got the chance to tell her I was one of the first people to buy the game. I decided to keep the PC version box up to have fun in the future with mods.

If CDPR can show they are going to address all these issues, I will be buy two or three more copies...2 more PC(wife and a friend) and an xbox one version. I am not trying to hold the company hostage over my $180 additional dollars, that'd be silly BUT, I am just saying...if they address this to my liking, however that is, I will be buying this AND referring several other folks to get it. If they don't do something to fix it, to me...this game is dead.

Question Team Triss:

Didn't we get some hints of good news or I should say some hope a day ago that some of the lack of dialogue issues will be address in the 1.7 patch?

Something about the patch being very large and addresses some of the outline concerns?

Anyone remember?

They didn't say Patch 1.7 would fix any of our issues

what they said was something like " Keep on the look out for future DLCs and Patches as they may fix some of the issues you are talking about"

A lot of us, me included jumped on the conclusion that 1.7 patch would fix some tings we want beacuse - everywhere you read it about it - it says patch 1.7 is BIG

If CDPR can show they are going to address all these issues, I will be buy two or three more copies...2 more PC(wife and a friend) and an xbox one version. I am not trying to hold the company hostage over my $180 additional dollars, that'd be silly BUT, I am just saying...if they address this to my liking, however that is, I will be buying this AND referring several other folks to get it. If they don't do something to fix it, to me...this game is dead.

No come on now - we have our issues with the game but it is still absolutely incredible even as it is - - no way it deserves to be considered dead, whatever happens. The only reason we care so much is because this game is so amazing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom