Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The description of Femme Fatale doesn't really fit Triss,at least personality wise.Unless we're talking about TW1 Trissefer.

The greatest poets and dramaturges in the world would be agree with me

Femme Fatale doesn't mean she is a hoe or naked

Femme Fatale means that sort of beauty that is lethal to the hearts

Fatal doesn't mean looking, but a group of little things.

Her personality is fatal.

Her looks is fatal.

She haunts poets dreams.

i didn't know about all of this... the witcher 1 had low graphics and i couldn't get myself to play it for too long.... i feel like i'm missing out on alot

It wasn't my intention to make you hate Yennefer. She's been through a lot in her life and deep down, she's a good person. What happened to her obviously left a lot of mental scars and made her who she is now. Those scars changed her personality and they're the reason for her temper.

I see her as a good match for Lambert, but not for my Geralt.

The greatest poets and dramaturges in the world would be agree with me

Femme Fatale doesn't mean she is a hoe or naked

Femme Fatale means that sort of beauty that is lethal to the hearts

Fatal doesn't mean looking, but a group of little things.

Her personality is fatal.

Her looks is fatal.

She haunts poets dreams.

You've just described Yennefer :) I'd say Triss is more the Girl next door type,especially in TW3

This thread has really slowed down since we made the lists and Devs said they will make a decision - just waiting for the decision is killing me lol

:look:

It wasn't my intention to make you hate Yennefer. She's been through a lot in her life and deep down, she's a good person. What happened to her obviously left a lot of mental scars and made her who she is now. Those scars changed her personality and they're the reason for her temper.

I see her as a good match for Lambert, but not for my Geralt.

i have been through a lot of hard time and yet, i write poetry and have a big heart

Kuss kuss

---------- Updated at 11:23 AM ----------

Nahh, Yen is more the girl that you see in symphonic metal bands and she is attracting for the gothics certainly. But not poets

Priscilla wrote a song about her,and there's also Dandelion's ballads.

This is Triss. That's how popular she became back then, Yennefer with all the ballads written about her and Geralt in the books didn't even come close to making it on that cover and she never will

In Chapter 3 while trashing Avallac'h laboratory... I'm sure they could've brought Triss along for this or at least made it possible to interact with her during the chapter. After all, Triss did for Ciri about as much as Yennefer did (Maybe even more).

I know you are upset and angry but please nobody can deny Yennefer's love to Ciri and what she did for her is far more than Triss ever did...Triss isn't saint at all (even in the games) but you can have your opinion....it was great to see that you think that one Playboy cover of Triss is more popular than 7 books long relationship. ;)

:cheers2:

Last edited:
I know you are upset and angry but please nobody can deny Yennefer's love to Ciri and what she did for her is far more than Triss ever did...Triss isn't saint at all (even in the games) but you can have your opinion....it was great to see that you think that one Playboy cover of Triss is more popular than 7 books long relationship. ;)

:cheers2:

I haven't read the books but its obvious that Yen loves Ciri more than anything

However in the game didn't Ciri say even Yen tried to use her at some point.

Amateur texts, it is not even half profund of what i see in Triss eyes

What are ypu talking about!?Dandelion is like the famous poet in the North.Even Yen liked he's poems:

“You don’t know,” she repeated. “You, who usually know everything, and then sing about everything. Even such intimate matters as someone else’s feelings. I listened to your ballads beneath Bleobheris, Dandilion. You dedicated a good few verses to me.”
“Poetry,” he muttered, staring at the chicken, “has its rights. No one should be offended—”
“‘Hair like a raven’s wing, as a storm in the night…’” quoted Yennefer with exaggerated emphasis, “ ‘…and in the violet eyes sleep lightning bolts…’ Isn’t that how it went?”
“That’s how I remembered you.” The poet smiled faintly. “May the first who wishes to claim the description is untrue throw the first stone.”
“Only I don’t know,” the Enchantress pinched her lips together, “who gave you permission to describe my internal organs. How did it go? ‘Her heart, as though a jewel, adorned her neck. Hard as if of diamond made, and as a diamond so unfeeling, sharper than obsidian, cutting—’ Did you make that up yourself? Or perhaps…?”
Her lips quivered, twisted.
“…or perhaps you listened to someone’s confidences and grievances?”

Ok what about this, what do you find a bigger problem with the Triss romance, the flirting with Yen including the kiss you can't change? or the fact that you can't mention to Lambert, Eskel, even Yen that you are with Triss?, see back on topic now lol

I think the Kiss and the way Yennefer holds Geralt after Vesemir died bothers me more than not being able to talk about her to the witcher boys.

The problem is Triss is there during the kiss and cuddle(?) and says NOTHING about it. I think if anyone saw their LI kissing or touching their ex, they wouldn't just stand idly by and let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom