Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure about doing it this way but I'll definitely try it in my next playthrough.

I strongly suggest you doing so. It helped for me. In Skellige Geralt is way too flirtatious with Yen and it makes zero sense after having been with Triss in Novigrad. If you do Skellige first you deal with this bs and then are free from the spell that bind Geralt and Yen. Therefore you can have a coherent romance with Triss.

I advise doing Velen then go to Skellige. You might want to do the ? in Velen to level up for Skellige at an appropriate level. Imo doing Skellige before Novigrad makes so much more sense to me.

The posts I saw had nothing to do with imagination or interpretation of book lore, but with shitting on it. I could easily talk about Yennefer, Triss, Fringilla, Essi, Roach and so on without bringing on arguments which don't exist.

When you fully commit your support for one person, it is really hard to hear another POV contrast to your ideal. Whenever i see Team Yen and Triss clash, it isn't going to end well ... At least in this forum we have good Mod so the argument don't turn to riot :lol:

In our country forum, we are able to discuss romance thing calmly cause i am the only Team Triss there and i respect Team Yen POV

End of my discussion :D

Just go back to yesterday post to see which lore rape post had been brought then we can talk. You know how we say in Italy, you have to listen to both bells to build your own opinion.

who for some reason are upset that Triss is getting more support and on more than one occasion they kept trying to make people hate Triss. and on more than one occasion they kept trying to make people hate Triss. I mean, we can keep going to Yennefer's topics and offer them the courtesy they offered us here, it's not really that difficult.
I am speechless. Really guys, just calm down. I don't see hate post from Yen adepts, as you might call me/them. Just look at Yen/Triss thread that started 2 years ago. It was a quiet place where both fans talked each other... before W3 came out. What I see here is bashing against all the users who try to estabilish a good conversation but they can't because "It lacks Triss content!"

People here only spread hate to other people and shits on the lore because... of Yen and Triss? This is a forum not a kindergarten.

First of all, not Italian. I live there with my fiancé. Second, If your friends are coming in here every 12 hours to do nothing but express how much they hate Triss. They really should stop. It's a topic to support the character and to stay more on topic. We're here discussing the plot holes and inconsistencies in the romance options. Every-time I view the topic and I see some of your friends comments, I'm like "Wow" I'm speechless.
Third and last, we have every right to say whatever we want to say. Same as you and your little gang do whenever either one of you need support on a matter that relates to Yennefer.
If you want to know who's doing the lore-rape, I'd highly recommend reading the books again. Because your friend @Zyvik is mainly the one doing the lore-rape and start the riots. To be more specific, he's sharing what makes that specific character which we love look bad.

You keep saying that we "shit" on the lore and yet we've all been nothing but respectful. Telling people that they shit on something is rude and above all, it's an insult.

Last edited:
What I see here is bashing against all the users who try to estabilish a good conversation but they can't because "It lacks Triss content!"
While i did enjoy some of the conversations brought up by Yen fans, and I like learning info from the books, they are not the topic of this thread. That is why many people here feel they are derailing the conversation. What you refer as good conversation, as much as I find it interesting is simply not what this thread is about. This is not the Triss character analysis thread, the books while crucial for the lore, are not that important for the specific discussion that is the point of this whole topic. And as many have already pointed out the mods already warned us, and many people here would like to keep this thread open. Maybe someone should make a different thread that would be more appropriate to discuss the opinions you feel belong in this one.

Last edited:
When you fully commit your support for one person, it is really hard to hear another POV contrast to your ideal. Whenever i see Team Yen and Triss clash, it isn't going to end well ... At least in this forum we have good Mod so the argument don't turn to riot :lol:

In our country forum, we are able to discuss romance thing calmly cause i am the only Team Triss there and i respect Team Yen POV

End of my discussion :D
That's the point.

It's hard to hear but it's not hard to discuss quietly, like happens in other topics. Without lore rape (oh I keep saying these 2 words, but that's what I saw even if it has nothing to do with Triss romance content). That's what I am trying to say. It's the same. I hate to say I am Team Yen because it's like a curse for certain users it seems. "Team Yen" topics have few Team Triss supporters there and all are a quiet place. I hope to see you guys in other topics to discuss different matters without eating other users.

See you guys. I'm out. ;)

Last edited:
Hopefully the MODs

@Dragonbird
@ReptilePZ
@
Sardukhar

will respond without SMACKING us around too hard. I can't seem to RErail this train... :(

I have to actually get some work done here or my BOSS will boot ME to the curb...good luck!

Haha, Riddlin you have done an excellent job so far :)....some new discussion will start about something new whether it is to do with Triss at Kaer Morhen, ways to include her more in the final third, or how content should of been spread out/ or how to alter a certain scene etc....so the thread will get back on topic and everyone here always finds something awesome to discuss.

While i did enjoyed some of the conversations brought up by Yen fans, and I like learning info from the books, they are not the topic of this thread. That is why many people here feel they are derailing the conversation. What you refer as good conversation, as much as I find it interesting is simply not what this thread is about. This is not the Triss character analysis thread, the books while crucial for the lore, are not that important for the specific discussion that is the point of this whole topic. And as many have already pointed out the mods already warned us, and many people here would like to keep this thread open. Maybe someone should make a different thread that would be more appropriate to discuss the opinions you feel belong in this one.
Yeah, precisely because it's not important for the discussion it's useless to bring up distorted lore opinions (which, I repeat, had nothing to do with interpretations). That's it. Would like to see more users like you in this topic.

Have a good discussion. ;)

So. Moderator inbound, and a swathe of posts deleted.

"Your suggestion for this triss content is inconsistent with lore" is a valid criticism, and is not off-topic, trolling or spam. You may choose to ignore it, or respond to it, or take it into consideration when deciding what you want, but no, you don't get to shoot the messenger.

If you want to have a private discussion about Triss, and exclude anyone who doesn't share your views, regardless of how politely they express their opinion, then take it to groups.

The last time I said that, I also said:
But this is I think the third(?) time that something like this has happened. If it happens again, the thread WILL be locked.

EDIT: There's a limit to how many posts I'm prepared to delete. Expect time-outs if you continue with this.

One of those outcomes has just taken place. Please don't be the cause of the other.

It`s funny to read this discussion triss vs yen, which i think is pointless to argue about love interest, you argue which one is cheated him or betray him - if you search Imperfections in other woman of course you will find it, but there is no rules in love - think about this:
If you love someone because of beauty, it is not love, it is desire.
If you love someone because of inteligence, it is not love, it is admiration.
If you love someone because he is rich, it is not love, it is interest
If you love someone, and do not know why, it is love

Last edited:
Oh FFS guys -

1) We are being too sensative to criticism - some of us need to stop shouting "Its OFF TOPIC!" and every little differing opinion
2) If you really feel like soomeone is derailing the topic then just don't respond to them bloody IGNORE THEM. - Just post something about
Triss and inconsistencies, e.g. a plausible scenario or a point in the story that Triss could have been present.
3) STOP crying to Mods, they will just get pissed off and shut us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

Man I love my lists.

Oh FFS guys -

1) We are being too sensative to criticism - some of us need to stop shouting "Its OFF TOPIC!" and every little differing opinion
2) If you really feel like soomeone is derailing the topic then just don't respond to them bloody IGNORE THEM. - Just post something about
Triss and inconsistencies, e.g. a plausible scenario or a point in the story that Triss could have been present.
3) STOP crying to Mods, they will just get pissed off and shut us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love my lists.

I threw my phone and ran away once I saw @Riddlin calling for the moderators.
Forgive me TRISS!
Back to topic, seeing this gave me a lot of comfort.

Greetings Brandon,

Thank you so much for the detailed information.Sadly I cannot provide all the information I would like to to soothe the pain, the feeling of lonelines. All I can say is to stay tuned for incoming DLCs and expansions.

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

There has been other posts either giving similar responses and ensuring fixes for the current issues.

Oh FFS guys -

3) STOP crying to Mods, they will just get pissed off and shut us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

Man I love my lists.
Yeah ignoring is not that hard, I personally do it and pretty happy with it :)

While taking videos last time I couldn't help but replay to watch her fireballs. Man she does have some serious fire power there :) She was probably the biggest offense power during KM battle.

https://youtu.be/8oVHhHCZNKI?t=5m30s

Yeah ignoring is not that hard, I personally do it and pretty happy with it :)

While taking videos last time I couldn't help but replay to watch her fireballs. Man she does have some serious fire power there :) She was probably the biggest offense power during KM battle.

https://youtu.be/8oVHhHCZNKI?t=5m30s

My FAVOURITE scene in the entire game is Lambert and Geralt back to back vs the Wild Hunt. I love the swordplay and the way 2 of them are surrounded and still holding on like badasses.

The mod is right. It's our fault if we get caught in an argue. We are not forced to respond to other people if we don't want to. We can simply ignore them and let them be. Don't blame mods or Yen fans if this topic goes off the rail, everyone is responsable. I will not call troll or argue with nobody, from now i will just ignore what i don't like ( as long as it is not insulting ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom