Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know. We pay very close attention to everything you guys write in this thread. We will be addressing this situation by adding/changing some dialogue stuff in the future - more info on this will come later so pardon my scarce input for the time being. This should help with the immersion. And once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

You are my new best friend

:victory::hatsoff::cheers:

Because CDPR could do an epic quest with that with lots of relationships talk between Geralt, Triss and Ciri.
Yes they can "just adopt" but Triss could have "just teleport the mages" and Yenn could have "just use the djinn power to make an happy end with Geralt and Ciri"

AND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VuarVmUgRw

---------- Updated at 04:25 PM ----------

I love you!

But that would be a huge lore breaker.Yen spent half of her life searching for a cure,but got nothing.

Song for Geralt and Triss, not as good as Dandelion Ballard but, if you are 30yrs old and younger think Barney

Geralt loves Triss, Triss loves Geralt
They'll make a happy family
With lots of hugs and kiss kiss kiss
You should say you love them too.

Hahaha, I have so much time on my hand.

Geralt already hinted to them raising lots of kids in the lighthouse. I was expecting to hear more about it in Act 3 but it didn't happen.

Where @Riddlin he is missing this

---------- Updated at 04:39 PM ----------

I wouldn't go as far as calling it new content. We will be implementing small additions and tweaks in character dialogues that should please many folks in this thread. :)

I know you may not be able to answer but, did our list of suggestions help???

I wouldn't go as far as calling it new content. We will be implementing small additions and tweaks in character dialogues that should please many folks in this thread. :)
@Marcin MomotI know it is to early to ask, but is this will added as just banters or also in cutscenes too.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know. We pay very close attention to everything you guys write in this thread. We will be addressing this situation by adding/changing some dialogue stuff in the future - more info on this will come later so pardon my scarce input for the time being. This should help with the immersion. And once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.

@REDDorigen
@Marcin Momot
@GingerEffect

And the rest of CDprojektRed team, you are all so AWESOME. Hugging you all right now.

But that would be a huge lore breaker.Yen spent half of her life searching for a cure,but got nothing.

Sorry about that but even if I respect witcher readers I only care if it could be interressting to play it in a video game, and i think it could be more fun to play than the wedding. But don't worry as @Marcin Momot said it's only some fixing not big content which are planned so we don't get it anyway (for now at least) ;)

Also no suprise Yen can't cure it as necromancie doesn't seems to be the best way to do it (sorry for this free taunt, no hate against her, and I know it's not her only trick) :)

The only thing i can say is....... THANK YOU!

Lets not get crazy, its not new content per say

Just fixes in the inconsistencies of our choices whihc was the main thing we all wanted
I'm really curious to see what exactly will they change and when will it release. Now i am hoping it may be a part of 1.07 patch, they did said multiple times that it will be a big patch, maybe that is too soon to expect changes, but who knows time will tell.

I'm really curious to see what exactly will they change and when will it release. Now i am hoping it may be a part of 1.07 patch, they did said multiple times that it will be a big patch, but maybe that is too soon to expect changes, but who knows time will tell.

C'mon, man, forget about this patch and other stuff, just relax and try to keep in mind this feeling when somebody has made your day. This is glorious.

Guys c'mon keep realistic expectation and don't start to ask what/when/where already or we may pass for spoiled children. I'm sure they get the message and they will fix major inconsistencies. Don't expect Triss exlusive dlc or something like that. I'm happy only for the fact that they will put some effort to adress this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom