Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that i suppose to be happy but honestly i have no idea how, by the words of Marcin, "small additions and tweaks in character dialogues" would help the broken immersion. I thought we fighting for new content like extra scenes with Triss (blooming rose, "Well" bug, new dialogues, unreal Kovir DLC). Yeah, stop hearing about Yen from Cerys would be cool but this is what we fighting for? Really?

Have you read the post this morning from GingerEffect? They have read carefully our suggestion and they will do what they can. It's no time for complaining now, it's time to let them do their job.

Have you read the post this morning from GingerEffect? They have read carefully our suggestion and they will do what they can. It's no time for complaining now, it's time to let them do their job.
Have you read the post from Marcin? I can copy-paste it for you.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it new content. We will be implementing small additions and tweaks in character dialogues that should please many folks in this thread.

And i can't understand, how it will fix the inconsistency. Make NPC's talk about Triss? Oh, now i'm feel inconsistency returns! (sarcasm off).

That's what i'm talking about. I doubt they even adress to new content.

Noone likes a debbie downer - just relax - can't believe you are already complaingin when we haven't even seen what changes they have made.

They did also say that there would be small additions if I remeber Marcin's post correctly, so stop complaining - they could have done what most companies do and just ignored us - lets be grateful

---------- Updated at 12:33 PM ----------

They have just said said they will do what they can and now people are complaining - wtf is wrong is people be grateful!!!!!!!!!

They did also say that there would be small additions if I remeber Marcin's post correctly, so stop complaining - they could have done what most companies do and just ignored us - lets be grateful
Yeah, maybe it's just a start, and we could hope to see Triss and Yenn more in DLC's.
We should think positive and be grateful for their response and what they will do.

Oh, sorry for ruining your candy castle with unicorns farting with butterflies. I just read last posts and you all like, OMIGOD, Devs, you're so sexy, let me lick your boots in anticipation! I could not resist to post something to look like Yen fan LOL.

And to be honest, your gratitude looks like grovel under Devs.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it new content. We will be implementing small additions and tweaks in character dialogues that should please many folks in this thread.

And i can't understand, how it will fix the inconsistency. Make NPC's talk about Triss? Oh, now i'm feel inconsistency returns! (sarcasm off).

Normally I read all the stuff first and THEN try to respond as I go but, here I will make an exception...

How bout we bitch about it AFTER they do it? Lets not try to find the flaws in the 'fix' before they've even FIXED it...how bout a little optimism that THEY know what they can and can't do?

When he says, I wouldn't call it NEW content...have you considered it could be things that were cut? To us it would be new but they can use that as an excuse so that others who don't like the idea of this threads purpose getting addressed, those few folks don't go ballistic?

Don't you think his words were 'selected' with purpose? Let's let them do their thing without this thread trying to tear it down before it's even implemented. That's a good way for them to just throw their collective hands up and say 'screw it then' and this DOESN'T happen at all!

Just my opinion...you all do as you like...

Oh, sorry for ruining your candy castle with unicorns farting with butterflies. I just read last posts and you all like, OMIGOD, Devs, you're so sexy, let me lick your boots in anticipation! I could not resist to post something to look like Yen fan LOL.

Hmmm you are raging out of nothing, you are basing your accusation on few words, you havent's seen how their words will translate in facts. So let's be all adults here. Wait, see and THEN complain if you want so. At the moment we should be thankful that they listened to us or even having read our posts, most of gaming devs couldn't care at all about their fans. Just chill out dude and let's post-pone this discussion to when the actual content is released. Ok?

You're prickly Duncan. Do you expect them to rework the entire game to give you what you want? The fact that they said anything is proof that they are trying to make our game play more consistent. Try having some respect. They don't owe us anything.

Sometimes i don't understand people. Devs showed us their support. And we still talking about them like they've fucked us. That's rude. I don't think they posted so many important and meaningful words just to say at the end "haha suck it, bitches." So stop complaining please.

I know that i suppose to be happy but honestly i have no idea how, by the words of Marcin, "small additions and tweaks in character dialogues" would help the broken immersion. I thought we fighting for new content like extra scenes with Triss (blooming rose, "Well" bug, new dialogues, unreal Kovir DLC). Yeah, stop hearing about Yen from Cerys would be cool but this is what we fighting for? Really?

my thoughts exactly. if this is only about small additions and tweaks in character dialogues its pointless to me... instead of "Well?" she has 3 or 4 new lines?

I want to start a new game thinking that something new is going to happen between them otherwise i just load an old savegame and read what she has to say...

Sometimes i don't understand people. Devs showed us their support. And we still talking about them like they've fucked us. That's rude. I don't think they posted so many important and meaningful words just to say at the end "haha suck it, bitches." So stop complaining please.
Rude or not to rude, i just showed my opinion about the point. And it's only me who talked like this, you're all like riding the funcoaster lately. Maybe it's because i'm a pessimist by nature and always expect worst but really, for me it's better when i expect worst and get worst when i expect good and get f*cked.

I want to start a new game thinking that something new is going to happen between them otherwise i just load an old savegame and read what she has to say...
This.

Last edited:
Seems you proved me wrong, but I'm happy for it :) Thank you CDPR for caring and proving you are a worthy developer. I hope this will be a quality fix.

And of course thanks to all who dedicated their time and commitment to this thread, voicing the opinion of many others while contibuting to improve their gaming experience and the game itself. ;)

So...guys I hate to sound repetitive....but shall we wait for them to release the damn content first?? What do you think? I think is a marvelous idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom