Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*le gasp* who doesn't like Triss? How could you not like? She's just the best. :wub: I know I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. But yeah, bring these people to me - I will make them see the truth.

---------- Updated at 09:08 AM ----------

No worries, all you have to do is start a new thread about why Triss is the best love interest (or something like that), and they will come to you in hordes. :)

---------- Updated at 09:08 AM ----------

No worries, all you have to do is start a new thread about why Triss is the best love interest (or something like that), and they will come to you in hordes. :)

because shes a redhead, thread closed

No worries, all you have to do is start a new thread about why Triss is the best love interest (or something like that), and they will come to you in hordes.

This thread has a bit of that going on. Mostly a discussion about the way we got shafted but there's some Triss appreciation posts in here too. :p I know I myself have a couple of them :wub:

So after that painful search, all the god damn updates and merging accounts I have finally voted!

What a mission haha! It has been all worth it though, glad there is like minded people to discuss this issue with and there is no need for anyone to thank me as previously has been done because we are all in it together.

her hair is dyed, the wiki says so atleast, she should have brown hair but i think she wouldnt look as pretty

She also supposed to have blue eyes and scarred breasts.It always bothered me that CDPR changed that.

She also supposed to have blue eyes and scarred breasts.It always bothered me that CDPR changed that.

romance scenes have the same bodies for all the ladies so you cant see the difference at all.. you could see the difference in w2 but i dont know why they decided not to make her breast scarred etc

I would also like to post a reminder to any guests browsing the forums, please create an account (takes literally 30 seconds) and if you don't want to join the discussion at least vote in the polls. If you have a strong opinion either way in this matter vote - your vote matters as it shows the community is paying attention and this is something that deserves action.

romance scenes have the same bodies for all the ladies so you cant see the difference at all.. you could see the difference in w2 but i dont know why they decided not to make her breast scarred etc

Lambert even asks Geralt about her scars at Kaer Morhen,which is weird,she hadn't had them since the first game.

I don't think it matters what she looks like and personally I prefer the way she turned out. I think her design is pretty much locked in stone - aside from an alternate outfit or something. They won't be changing her hair - I would bet on that. Let's not stray too far off topic - we aren't discussing character design here.

When one Triss is not enough :)

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-31 11-43-30-49.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-31 11-43-30-49.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 51
her hair is dyed, the wiki says so atleast, she should have brown hair but i think she wouldnt look as pretty
Sorry in CD Projekt's Witcher universe she is a redhead and no mention of dyed hair so to them she is a natural, remember it was described as chestnut in the books which does have a shade of red anyway, and besides even the developers said that there isn't even a canonical appearance for Geralt (except for the white hair and cat like eyes).

Anyway completely off topic, lets get back to the main points.

---------- Updated at 09:53 AM ----------

When one Triss is not enough :)
No lack of Triss content there :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom