Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys remember the Wedding DLC in Witcher 1? I hope CDPR will provide similar funny DLCs for both Triss and Yen.

There's even a non-canon short story called "Something ends,something begings" about Geralt and Yen's wedding.Maybe CDPR can adapt it for the game(if you chose Triss,than she'll be the bride,instead of Yen).

Do you guys remember the Wedding DLC in Witcher 1? I hope CDPR will provide similar funny DLCs for both Triss and Yen.

Wasn't that a mod? I vaguely remember downloading something like that because I was curious. Can't really remember if it was any good.

For now I'd really like some story/interaction based adventures over silly dlc/expansions. They can do silly stuff when the game is as near to perfect as it's gonne get.

Wasn't that a mod? I vaguely remember downloading something like that because I was curious. Can't really remember if it was any good.

For now I'd really like some story/interaction based adventures over silly dlc/expansions. They can do silly stuff when the game is as near to perfect as it's gonne get.
It is originally in my TW1 enhanced edition (on Steam), so I think it should be a official DLC. You can watch the walkthrough on youtube, quite interesting.

I actually had the impression @GingerEffect does favor Triss over Yennefer as well. Furthermore I think he alone can't give us more Triss consistency in the story, nor a Triss DLC/Expansion. BUT maybe he can bring the other devs to do so ---> we can talk and write here all day long, 24 hours, 7 days a week and so on and so forth, this is not a guarantee for change.
If GingerEffect does bring this point up in some meetings and discussions, there's a lot more hope for us ... So let us hope, he is as magically bounded/fascinated by Triss and her charming smiles and flashy eyes as we are.

Yeah it's nice to know there's someone potentially in her corner on the inside. We just have to try and be constructive in our feedback and hope the devs will be moved sufficiently to address the issue.

Oh wow! 101 pages. It's really nice to see new faces.

The Wedding Mod was interesting, but the lack of voice acting was a major downside. That sort of mod will not work well without voice acting, in Witcher 3.

While I don't oppose such an idea, does it nessisarily add the most content for the time involved in making it?

If I understand the suggestion, it's not a DLC with a plot or quest per se.

Might it simply be better to add Triss quests (or improved integration/continuity with the main plot) with a witcher-verse relevant plot (if CDPR is going to the trouble to make quests/content with voice acting).

There should be more people voting and sharing their opinion here.

If you see how many people already took a look into that thread I guess there are so much more out there with the same feelings.

Do you guys think that they will change something IN THE GAME itself ? I mean like talking to Triss/Yen for example right after the fight at Kaer Morhen before they leave. Some small fixes which would make the game even more fantastic.

Or do you think that they will rather go for a DLC/Expansion with some additional romance for both characters?

I mean personally.. I would love to see both. The thing is we ase fans and customers cant even imagine how much work it would be to bring some small new parts into the story. I would love to see that because it would be a really really really big occasion to replay the witcher wild hunt for me.

While bringing in some romance with a DLC or expansion would make me play that new parts of the game hoping to get a small satisfaction you whish for.

So in my opinion it would be fair to get both because we can replay the game without the thought "YEAH MOFO YEN TO THE FACE!" and also pay for upcoming DLC's and expansions.

What do you think?

There should be more people voting and sharing their opinion here.

If you see how many people already took a look into that thread I guess there are so much more out there with the same feelings.

Do you guys think that they will change something IN THE GAME itself ? I mean like talking to Triss/Yen for example right after the fight at Kaer Morhen before they leave. Some small fixes which would make the game even more fantastic.

Or do you think that they will rather go for a DLC/Expansion with some additional romance for both characters?

I mean personally.. I would love to see both. The thing is we ase fans and customers cant even imagine how much work it would be to bring some small new parts into the story. I would love to see that because it would be a really really really big occasion to replay the witcher wild hunt for me.

While bringing in some romance with a DLC or expansion would make me play that new parts of the game hoping to get a small satisfaction you whish for.

So in my opinion it would be fair to get both because we can replay the game without the thought "YEAH MOFO YEN TO THE FACE!" and also pay for upcoming DLC's and expansions.

What do you think?

i think they will be most likely to add an expansion because adding more stuff to the story itself post release might result in a problem and some people like me would've lost their chances aswell in their first playthrough which isnt nice >:l

@Sooxzay

I've been championing the idea of dialogue additions sprinkled throughout the game that focus on Geralt's feelings on the three significant women in his life, what the journey means to him and how he sees himself "retiring" after everything's done.

That way you can build on the existing foundation of the main game without having to rework any story elements. You'd just be expanding what's already there for a bigger payoff at the end.

The expansions should be side adventures for Geralt without the main cast being there. However, these expansions should tie back into the main plot. Perhaps a moment like when Cerys asks Geralt what about Yen draws him so. That way you can enhance the base game with completely stand-alone content.

So: Enhanced Edition for tweaks to how the romances play out and their importance. Expansions for their own adventures that somehow inform the main plot in some way.

Last edited:
i did not read everything but in my opinion triss really was well written during the missions with her. But given the fact that besides those few mission you had no chance to have a conversation with her ( except for one time ) and that after kaer morhen she bocame a background char really pissed me off.
the writing was terrible and the fact that there was no chance to tell yen or others about Gerlat beeing in love with triss, or and having no chance to talk with triss alone before the wild hunt attack, to create sth very romantic dramatic that maybe one of them could die, were just wasted opportunities .

CDP : for the fact that triss can be romanced you really wasted her after and during kaer morhen. for the fact that she is geralts girlfriend you dont really see that after wards anymore and the fact that they only have one convo about Kovir in the last 4 hours of the story and no side quest, speech or sleepover options was weak.

so what to do :
give more side stuff with triss , like lots of more conversations with her
- Before the battle of kaer Morhen ( maybe let her actually be in kaer morhen at the time geralt arives there ? becasue she told him she will go there and wait ? )
- give them more time together, like spending an evening on skellige or in novigrad or doing stuff just a couple does, do just show that they are in a relationship
- a better sex scene. Using the same sex sequence as in the brothles ? just weak. Give her such a slow and amazing scene as in witcher 2
- last words befor kaer morhen or and skellige to show that there is emotional drama going on that geralt or even triss could die.
--> a last night on skellige for example
- definetly speech options on skellige ! and between kaer morhen and skellige. dont throw triss away guys .

- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING : THE ROSE OF REMEMBRENCE ! THERE ARE ELVEN RUINS IN THE GAME, BRING BACK SUCH A DEEP MISSION WHERE GERALT TAKES TRISS TO SUCH A RUIN AND RENEWS HIS PROMISE FROM WITCHER 2 !!! <----- MOST IMPORTANT SIDE QUEST

all in all : at least !!! 1 hour !!! of more triss content . basically all the stuff above.

Last edited:
here should be more people voting and sharing their opinion here.

What do you think?
First of all: nice schreenshot ^_^

For the time being I don't think they will change anything substantial in the game as it is now - they will most likely save something like that for an enhanced edition.
What I think they might do is add some DLC to fill up some of the plot holes. For example: why isn't Triss in Kaer morhen and where is she and maybe some additional quest(s) with her in Skellige(rose of remebrence?). While I'd totally love Triss in the expansion(s), I think (at least the first one) has already been written and she's either in there or she isn't - who knows what they have planned. Something like a romance DLC - for both Triss and Yen - is probably also not too far fetched. Some kind of party in Dendelions brothel could be cool.

- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING : THE ROSE OF REMEMBRENCE ! THERE ARE ELVEN RUINS IN THE GAME, BRING BACK SUCH A DEEP MISSION WHERE GERALT TAKES TRISS TO SUCH A RUIN AND RENEWS HIS PROMISE FROM WITCHER 2 !!! <----- MOST IMPORTANT SIDE QUEST

all in all : at least !!! 1 hour !!! of more triss content . basically all the stuff above.

im not sure but i think the rose only grew in that place, otherwise it wouldnt be special, would it?

Yes the rose of remembrance is marked as a quest item but there is no related quest at all.
And if there are quests about the rose, we probably can meet Iorveth or other elves again...

Last edited:
@Sooxzay

I've been championing the idea of dialogue additions sprinkled throughout the game that focus on Geralt's feelings on the three significant women in his life, what the journey means to him and how he sees himself "retiring" after everything's done.

That way you can build on the existing foundation of the main game without having to rework any story elements. You'd just be expanding what's already there for a bigger payoff at the end.

The expansions should be side adventures for Geralt without the main cast being there. However, these expansions should tie back into the main plot. Perhaps a moment like when Cery's asks Geralt what about Yen draws him so. That way you can enhance the base game with completely stand-alone content.

So: Enhanced Edition for tweaks to how the romances play out and their importance. Expansions for their own adventures that somehow inform the main plot in some way.

Now thats a good thought so far.

But I guess even with more dialogue options there wont be enough romance for me and maybe some others. Talking about Geralts feelings is one thing but then everyone of your friends etc. still talk and act like you are with Yen. So the point is not only talking about feelings but see some effects if you do so.

Also I love the "main cast". When everyone's gathering at Kaer Morhen for the big fight.. even Letho was there.. I mean that was just the most greatest thing in the game for me. There should be an option to choose some of your friends for a journey with you. But not saving Dandelion for the 943829389 time ofc. :D

But I wont say that I wont like new Adventures without the main cast. I just think they wont be that great and emotional for the players because they are new people and you dont know them. So what I want to say is that the expansion has to be like some "bloody baron" size.

1. no, rose of remebreces grow in elven ruins. not all but some of them. those are marked as special places by the elves and are kinda holy. at least thats what witcher 2 says

2. and i dont think more stuff with triss should be a dlc. it should be part of a patch where they fix that . totally focusing on how to spin more conections beteween those chars and giving triss more time to become part of geralts in game life.
i mean seriously ? the only thing triss says to geralt in the last 3 h of the story is '' good luck `'' ...

Last edited:
Hey guys

frist post in this forum

puh i'm not the only one who think there is a luck on triss content

I hope CD read this topic and give here more time with Geralt(if you choose here).
I don't want to repeat what others allready said.You guys allready had really nice ideas and i will looking forward to this post.

Greetings from Germany

PS: Sorry for my bad english skills :D

First of all: nice schreenshot ^_^

For the time being I don't think they will change anything substantial in the game as it is now - they will most likely save something like that for an enhanced edition.
What I think they might do is add some DLC to fill up some of the plot holes. For example: why isn't Triss in Kaer morhen and where is she and maybe some additional quest(s) with her in Skellige(rose of remebrence?). While I'd totally love Triss in the expansion(s), I think (at least the first one) has already been written and she's either in there or she isn't - who knows what they have planned. Something like a romance DLC - for both Triss and Yen - is probably also not too far fetched. Some kind of party in Dendelions brothel could be cool.

I would love to see a party in his tavern too ! With a nice quests like u have to help a few friends and after doing that you force them to join the party :)

I think you and Zeroscape are right with the point that they wont change story based parts in the game. If they do with an enhanced edition I would gladly give my money for that. To be honest this game is my absolute favorite so far.

It was an emotional explosion troughout the game so far (and Im still playing the story). Also I never got such a binding to the whole characters there. Its like you know everyone with their own problems and feelings. Such a great feeling.

Let us all be crazy about Triss!
Ask CDProjekt an update for better integrating Triss in the main story and a DLC "wedding" with the title "A True Wish" either for Triss or Yennefer.

More seriously, there are some points that should be added to the story (and some modifications) :

- One of the important points is certainly the arc of Skellige. It's should be done before Novigrad (Geralt must clarify his feelings for Yennefer before chasing Triss), but the level required (lvl.16) for the quest indicates that Skellige should be done after Novigrad (lvl.10) ... It's just make no sense, right? Someone tried to do Skellige before Novigrad?

- The disappearance of Triss after the arc of Novigrad. She needs to go to Kaer Morhen but GingerEffect suggests that Triss other business to take care on the road but again, there are the witch hunters everywhere. That is why even Keira Metz itself must also go directly to Kaer Morhen ... Triss and Keira can they really afford to not go directly to Kaer Morhen? It's make no sense, once again.

- The lack of choice in several scenes to say "There Triss", "I like Triss" to finally remove all doubt about the feelings of Geralt.

- During the reunion with Ciri at Kaer Morhen when Yennefer kiss Geralt ... When Geralt chose Triss all along the story of The Witcher 3, it's just uncomprehending, especially to Triss, Geralt does not do anything against and he even sketched a smile ... Why can we not stop the kiss of Yennefer? A small scene between Geralt and Triss would not have been particularly refusal to trigger another scene where Ciri would be surprise. There would be the opportunity to talk with her (Ciri) after Kaer Morhen...

- The sex scenes with Triss are often sprinkle with comedy (the garden in Witcher 2, the lighthouse in Witcher 3), when it returns to Kaer Morhen after Novigrad and where Ciri take a room, it would have been a funny sex scene takes place between Geralt and Triss. Ciri, who want to sleep in the next room, heard Triss and hits the wall "Let me sleep!". Even if I find that the scenes already present between Geralt and Triss are beautiful, I can not help but say that there are really not enough (especially if we take into account that Witcher3 should normally be the last episode of the series ...).

We're not really sure CDProjekt take into account our thoughts on problems with Geralt and Triss romance. We should not make a petition? That's still a big way to get to hear and also speak to those who are not on the forum The Witcher 3 and who also want more Triss / Geralt. (Everyone does not speak English or Polish, but everyone can sign a simple petition).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom