Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this is exactly the reason why on my next playthrough I'm going to do Skellige first before Novigrad. That way Geralt can sort out his feelings with Yen first before heading back to let Triss know.

This was my line of thinking when I did my 3rd playthrough. My order was
Velen
Skillege
Novigrad
Triss' first personal quest
Ugly Baby
When the Brothers in arms quest unlocked I did now or never
Doing the quests in this order allowed me to make sense of Triss not showing up in Kaer Morhen and made up for the lack of being able to mention being in a relationship with Triss (because I wasn't in one at this point) and made things go a bit smoother (up till the Battle of Kaer Morhen then the inconsistency kicked in until the end).
Still though I don't think it should be the player's job to make sure plots of a game flow properly (like the Triss romance).

They could have just held off on being able to do Now or Never until after the Ugly Baby quest but I would prefer if they just allowed the romance to be recognized if you did it beforehand.

Last edited:
I been left alone to think...lord knows I should be writing, it is my evening hour for that BUT, here I am on this damn board thinking about the game that could have been and I hope can eventually be.

I have read a LOT of folks on here that all seem to point to the DETAIL and extraordinary stories from the early Acts of this story; The Ladies of the Woods, The Baron, The Tower of Rats...this is just to name only a few!. Then you get to Novigrad and you get into what I think might have been the best written area with the best variety of things to do...AND you get to quest with Triss!!!

After the completion of all that goodness, I ended on a very sad note and headed off into Skillega. Is this the beginning of Act 2? I will call it that for simplicities sake. The first 1/3 of Act 2 was almost as good as any in Novigrad...LOTS of time spent with Yen, the King's Wake, investigating the explosion site, dealing with the dead dude that ALMOST got to tap Ciri...you'd forgotten about that didn't ya...The Last Wish and then it all culminated with taking UMA back to Kaer Morhen. There, if you and Yen are a thing, you get several powerful moments with her...the Triss 'thing' is discussed at last...and its the ONLY time I think...the makeup sex and THEN the drinking scene. (god I hope I got all that in the correct order)...

I went through ALL that to point out, that's about the halfway point of the story(I think) and my experience is with the Yen romance so take this for what its worth. But that is the last place where I can say the story feels 'correct' or 'right'. The pacing changed, the dialog options for Yen was weak, there were few opportunities to build on the relationship choice(especially tough on the Triss choosing folk) and it seemed like, instead of Geralt running down the path toward the end...the path was the one moving! He was was just trying to keep it under his boots!

SO...here is where I get all stupid...

You have a story that seems to build from the beginning, getting better and better upto about the 50-65% mark...then...the last 30% or so is sloppy in comparison. There are exceptions, the BIG three going to investigate the sage's laboratory, that was a great short run but because it was the only top notch story in the later stages, it makes the parts around it look even more dull!

Well, I have taken too much of your time and I am sorry...writing is how I vent...but I told you all that to ask this question:

Do you think if CDPR is 100% happy with how the game/story plays out OR do you think they would have preferred to postpone TW3 again?

There is meaning to my madness, I swear and I will explain if anyone bites...Thanks for reading this far!

I had the exact same experience my first playthrough that you did, glad I wasn't alone. I completed all the Triss quests first in Novigrad before heading to Skellige and boy that made Skellige seem like a chore trying to get back to Triss. Because of this I sort of rushed through Skellige so I need to fix that my 2nd playthrough and either 1) Choose Yen or 2) Save Novigrad with Triss for last and do Skellige first so I don't have to wait for so long after Novigrad to see Triss again.

I also agree, the first 65% - 70% of the game was excellent. Awesome writing, awesome story, but everything starting at KM seemed to be rushed. There were some great moments mainly because we got Ciri to interact with, but it just seemed like a big rush to the ending.

This is probably the main reason for my empty feeling after the game. The slideshow helped a little, but I think Act 3 could have been done better.

To be fair, 'rushed' is a little excessive. The game is relatively bug free, has a ton of great content, and improves of pretty much every gameplay aspect of TW2. At some point the game has to release. I'm disappointed to see more contracts and points of interest chosen over TW2 imports and Triss content, but that doesn't mean the game was rushed. It means when they were drawing of the line of where to stop, they went for more of an approach to appease newcomers/book lover rather than TW1/TW2 fans.

But I don't know what term would be appropriate if 'rush' isn't it? They had delayed two or three times right? The last one was a three month delay...what can you really do in three months, 7 days a week 12+ hour days...thats over 200,000 work hours(if they have 200 folks at CDPR, not all of them are programmers) and take it from someone in the IT field...that freaking FLIES by!

But I get what your saying, to 'rush' something out has negative connotation that this game doesn't deserve. I have had very few issues with it, a few BSoD type crashes related to memory handling but otherwise, it was all good.

I guess when you have a HARD deadline and there is no way to push it back, they knew they had 400 hrs of work still to do but only 2 weeks left before the 'gold' date...they would have just patched things up as best the could and made the game playable...I call that 'rushing' but maybe that is indeed not fair.

Last edited:
See as others had previously pointed (somewhere in this long thread that would weeks to read through), part of the problem with the Triss content stems from the fact that this is the last game in the series and these characters are not going to be seen again. If there was a Witcher 4 where Geralt, Triss, Yen etc returned than i don't think there would of this 'backlash' (only word that came to mind), in regards to how it turned out - this game is a swansong for this characters so while you can get your happy ending and so on, having more content in the game makes that happy ending all the more better and allows us to move on satisfied.

Luckily as everyone has pretty much pointed out and i am just copying from it, this is CDPR not EA, (thank god), and focusing on this game for the next year and a half means that the 'vanilla' game can be worked on and expanded, so these threads can be taken as a place of feedback and opinions on how the game could of, should of & would of been in regards to our favourite characters and how the game in general could of been improved (needed more politics in my opinion).

Also on a side note, the votes for this poll are increasing and so is the peventage (just over 86%), i was actually expecting it to be like metacritic, where generally (not always but generally) the more reviews/votes that come in, the lower the score/percentage becomes so at least we can say that the poll is very consistent at this stage :)

I think it's very similar actually to the Mass Effect trilogy with how it ended. Granted, the Witcher ending is miles better than the ME3 ending even though EA/Bioware did try to fix that. The Citadel DLC though for ME3 really helped offer closure with the characters in ME, and I hope something similar with more dialogue, flashbacks, could be added to Witcher 3 since we all know this is the last time we'll see these characters more than likely.

Ooo nice thanks for this! I copied this into notepad to save it for my next Triss playthrough. I actually didn't realize I could save Now or Never all the way until Brothers In Arms quests, that will help tremendously with the feeling that it takes so long to see Triss again.

Happy to help ^_^
Tbh I made sure to make a save before I did the Ugly baby quest because I thought it would fail Now or Never and Triss would be too busy to help out at Kaer Morhen but I guess it does takes a bit of time and thought to gather all the mages and formulate an escape plan from a city that wants to burn them at the stake the moment they see them...(Radovid never will there be a playthrough where you don't get killed)

Last edited:
TRISS EFFECT.. ciri ports both her and triss to a new world thats like 500 years on from our present day they get split up ciri gets kidnapped and her powers a suppressed .. triss is on her own and becomes a space bounty hunter searching for ciri to rescue her and port back to witcher world!!.. etc story writes its self :) lol

had to bring TRISS EFFECT up!!
NEED TO KEEP ON TOPIC!!
But I don't know what term would be appropriate if 'rush' isn't it? They had delayed two or three times right? The last one was a three month delay...what can you really do in three months, 7 days a week 12+ hour days...thats over 200,000 work hours(if they have 200 folks at CDPR, not all of them are programmers) and take it from someone in the IT field...that freaking FLIES by!

But I get what your saying, to 'rush' something out has negative connotation that this game doesn't deserve. I have had very few issues with it, a few BSoD type crashes related to memory handling but otherwise, it was all good.

I guess when you have a HARD deadline and there is no way to push it back, they knew they had 400 hrs of work still to do but only 2 weeks left before the 'gold' date...they would have just patched things up as best the could and made the game playable...I call that 'rushing' but maybe that is indeed not fair.
rushed yeah a little harsh maybe understaffed..
i know a lot of ppl hate angry joe and his you tube shows/ reviews ( personally if he doesnt act like a idiot he gives a good pros and cons review ) but i did hear him mention that RED has less that half the staff of a bigger bEAware team or bethesda studio so for what they have accomplished in the time they have has been a true feat on it own.. coupled with what i had said before of the race against some big players and release dates !!

Attachments

• ME2.JPG
    ME2.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Happy to help ^_^
Tbh I made sure to make a save before I did the Ugly baby quest because I thought it would fail Now or Never and Triss would be too busy to help out at Kaer Morhen but I guess it does takes a bit of time and thought to gather all the mages and formulate an escape plan from a city that wants to burn them at the stake the moment they see them...

Did doing it the way you did help you feel better about the Triss romance? Tbh, with a game this large and open world it looks like it doesn't really matter what order Novigrad or Skellige are done in. Maybe it's by design since Triss is Novigrad, and Skellige is Yen, that the developers gave you a choice of which love interest you wanted to see first.

Someone else said earlier that doing Skellige first before Novigrad and Triss content is because Triss is sort of giving Geralt space to find Yen and sort out his feelings for her. This means Geralt can go to Skellige and get that Djinn quest out of the way before heading on back to report back on his feelings with Triss. It really does make more sense that way I suppose.

---------- Updated at 10:52 PM ----------

So anyways, i made an account on here after finishing the game for this particular problem in the game. As far as story and quality goes, i believe the game is amazing, the only part i felt lacking was relevancy of choosing Triss as your romantic choice. I was really let down towards the end of the game and was so frustrated towards the end that i started searching online if other people felt the same and i found this thread.. There are many excellent suggestions here and i hope CDPR takes a notice and at least adds what they think is possilbe, if anything.

The main problems i found were my WTF moments:
1)Triss is not at KM when you get there but Yen is. This is fine, all that is needed is somone to mention something, like Vesimir saying " Triss sent a letter, saying she'll be arriving to the party late, she's finishing up some things in Kovir but she misses you. Good thing I saw it before Yen" or something like that.
2) When Triss gets to KM, theres no dialogue with her, even tho she was clearly pissed off after the Yen kiss, and rightfully so. But why is there no dialogue to talk about that situation? pretty odd since you just confessed your love to her not too long ago in Novigrad
3)In Skellige, obviously, shes worse than a random NPC walking around. All you get is a "well?"... WTF?
4) tying into that is the zero dialogue options before the battle that may be the last of your life, just a walk-by "good luck". and this is coming from the person you chose to spend the rest of your life with and confessed your love to? Just doesnt make sense.

Anyways in general it just seems like Triss was slapped in there last minute whether or not she was your romance choice and this is a shame for a game of this caliber, especially since this is supposed to be the end of Geralts story and it really needs some closure in this department :(

There's a lot of good suggestions on this thread and i really hope CDPR takes notice. I cant bring myself to do a second play-through not matter how badly i want to because I know the frustration and emptiness I'll feel when i pick Triss again, and I will :p I'll pay money for more triss content! whether EE or expansions, we gotta make it happen

I agree with you completely.

1) Adding in a letter that Vesimir would be a pretty easy fix to be honest. I mean, I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to add a letter.
2) I remember that scene from my playthrough now that you mention it. I was pretty surprised at Yen kissing Geralt and Triss just standing there.
3) Definitely, her just standing there saying Well? It left a sour taste in my mouth no matter how good the rest of the game was.
4) This as well. Heck even in ME3 for as bad as that ending was, before the biggest battle you got to chat it up with your love interest. Same thing should have happened here.

I think the lack of Triss content after about 75% of the game is a smaller part of the larger issue. There seems to be a clear dropoff in the content as a whole after about 75% of the game is through. There's some great moments with Ciri towards the end, but it's just lacking in comparison to Novigrad, Skellige, and everything that came before.

I felt like i had done something wrong, after Triss finally showed up at Kaer Morhen but i couldn't talk to her and there was no indication that i was actually involved with her. I actually felt sad for Geralt.

Did doing it the way you did help you feel better about the Triss romance? Tbh, with a game this large and open world it looks like it doesn't really matter what order Novigrad or Skellige are done in. Maybe it's by design since Triss is Novigrad, and Skellige is Yen, that the developers gave you a choice of which love interest you wanted to see first.

Someone else said earlier that doing Skellige first before Novigrad and Triss content is because Triss is sort of giving Geralt space to find Yen and sort out his feelings for her. This means Geralt can go to Skellige and get that Djinn quest out of the way before heading on back to report back on his feelings with Triss. It really does make more sense that way I suppose.

It helped a bit. Up until you complete the Isle of mists and Yen kisses you and Triss still barely reacting to it.
Like you said I roleplayed a Geralt that was keen on finding out just how much Yen means to him. After the last wish my Geralt decided that he's changed a bit since they last saw each other and Yen implying that Geralt may still be thinking about Triss when she reads his mind only fortified my roleplaying. Now that he sorted out his feelings for Yen he was now focused more than ever on finding Ciri and went back to Novigrad to continue the search. His feelings for Triss had not quite left him for they seemed to have separated so Geralt can sort things out with Yen not because he didn't love Triss anymore. At the docking scene he realized he couldn't go on without at least expressing his feelings and like the codex said Triss knew that Geralt was truly showing how he felt (don't know exact wording but it was something along those lines)

Nothing in the game seems to say that Geralt didn't feel this way so it went rather well (it would just have been nice to have a middle to the romance. like I said in one of my other posts it just seemed like it had poor pacing.) it went from
"I love you">Sex>Let's live together

Last edited:
Considering she is the only video game female that has been featured in Playboy (2011)...that should mean something that there are fans for this character.

She has many, many fans. This thread is a testament to that. Wouldn't keep coming back here if we didn't care. :p

Also noticed most of Geralt's friends seem to comment how he's treated by Yen...even Phillipa says it.

Yeah, and this is one of the reasons I don't particularly like Yen. Her personality is too dominant. Geralt has a pretty commanding presence at times, especially with a sword in his hand, but in front of Yen, he just. I don't know how to describe it - he folds like a cheap tent. As Eskel puts it, "you'd brave a fire for her and she plays you like a cheap fiddle". I think when they are together, magic spell or not, it will always be this way.

With Triss, I feel like she has a more welcoming, open personality. Her personality compliments Geralt's personality without overshadowing it. She wouldn't tell him not to take Witcher contracts, and based on the epilogue, we know that she doesn't tell him not to. He doesn't pursue active Witcher-ing when he is with Yen (or at least none that we are told) and I feel like she might be the cause. Maybe she doesn't flat out tell him not to, but for whatever reason he chooses not to.

Yeah the second half does need an overhaul but whether that is a realistic target it another matter. What i want is to see a series of quests (nothing too major) from dlc/expansions tie/connect to the main storyline or at least feel like it belongs in the game. There are examples of where dlc could go, a mage talks about meeting up in Kovir so that could lead to something (although unlikely) as well as plenty of other examples people have pointed out.

Some kind of dlc/expansion or EE after the second expansion is still all possibilities, it is most likely that something new will show up next year unless the developers are planning on taking a 9 or 10 month holiday (which they deserve but it won't happen).

It's all a matter of integration. In my mind, the second half only needs some minor tweaks with a couple of additions to make the entire thing much more satisfying. A small side quest or two (two for each romance) and a few dialogue additions (before and after the pivotal moments). I think these are some realistic changes. Some inclusion within the expansions would help to bridge the gap and since these seem to be priority for them right now, I certainly wouldn't say no.

-Third, now this is a real problem, Triss told Geralt she want the Lodge to be restore, wait Triss do you remember:
+The total failure of the Lodge in Witcher 2
+Phillipa and Sile blocked Triss out of every discussion about Lodge's plan (or as she told because of Geralt @@)
+The Mage's massacre in Wild Hunt clearly happen because of Lodge action
Even Geralt surprised when Triss told him, he somewhat act hostile when he asked Triss about she going to join the Lodge AGAIN ? Well at least she have other plan and have no desire to rejoin the Lodge (we all know what it is ), don't know but i keep thinking she gonna enter the Lodge in the future after Wild hunt .......

I don't remember exactly what Triss said in regards to the lodge in this one. Correct me if I am wrong but she never said she intended to rejoin their ranks. Remember that no matter what you choose, Triss will end up in Kovir. She's been asked by the king to reform and lead the Conclave. A Lodge of her own if you might say. Seeing as how she puts the needs of others pretty high on her list, I think she would be a fine candidate for this task. :) The Lodge was shitty to her so I find it hard to believe that she would join them again.

-Fourth, Philipa again, when Triss and her meet in Dijkstra's bathhouse, Triss treat her with high respect like she is Triss mentor or anything. Where is the option the gout her crystal eye out and ask her where the fuck is Saskia

I didn't get that. I just re-watched this scene. She sort of just asked Phillipa if she's okay. I'm sure she still respects her, even if she doesn't like her that much, Phillipa is a pretty capable sorceress after all.

it needs to be during the main quests and it has to really feel like theres meaning and a purpose not throw in some quests with triss to just give us more time with her ..
she deserves to be given a story and one with geralt in a fitting send off to a great story not a half arsed attempt to just give us more triss content!!

I agree with you here. It should serve as a small piece of the larger story being told. Not just something separate added. With CDPR trying to stay true to their game, I don't think they will just add pure fan service Triss content. They do care about their fans though, and so I think we are likely to see some sort of blending of the two methods. They will want to appease us (and make some money sure, but that doesn't appear to be the larger issue) and do so in a way that it remains true to their vision.

I ask you this, Triss fans... if our choices in W2 mattered, and rescuing her meant that she was part of our search for yennefer, and upon their meeting, Geralt would just say, "Hey Yennefer, I've meaning to find you for a while now... meet Triss my new girlfriend... actually never mind, she told me you already knew each other... anyway, now that that's over with we're off to do some questing together, see ya!"

"Wait Geralt! Ciri is in this world again, we need to find her!"

"Sure, no problem, me and Triss will take care of it, just go chill with the emperor... Hendrick you said? Ok, we're off."

And she consequences would be that Saskia is still under control and burns down, say, one of the villages in Velen or Deathmond is alive and used his magic to destroy that same village.

Would you make this trade?

Even being a fairly devoted Triss-fan myself, I would not support this trade. I actually like that they are broken up in the beginning of the game. Gasp, I know. But hear me out. If they hadn't broken up, Geralt would have never had a chance to figure out how he feels about Yen. There'd be no chance for closure. He would remain forever magically bound to her. It also gives Geralt and Triss a chance to figure out who they are outside of their relationship and to figure out what they want. When they come together again, they need to figure out if the picture for their future includes a spot for the other one and if they are willing to compromise. It's a little messy, but it's adult and it's real and it's compelling. I think it works.

Also, as I have said before, I rather like Yen. I like her quests on Skellige and I like her inclusion in Kaer Morhen and on. I just don't prefer her as a romance option. She is invested in Ciri and an integral part of the plot, and removing her would just be too much.

How exactly is Yen vital?

First of all, her and Geralt are bound by the wish. That right there merits her inclusion because Geralt would be unable to move on in his life with that over his head. Be it with Triss or be it alone. Second of all, now that he has his memories back (pretty much the background plot of W2) he has to find her. That's the background of his character - he needs to find her to see how he feels about her. Maybe she's changed and moved on. Maybe he has. Maybe neither. Doesn't matter - she's a huge part of his life and needs to be addressed one way or another. Thirdly, as was said, this is a story about Ciri and Yen has just as much invested in Ciri as Geralt does. It would just be wrong for her not to give everything she's got in order to secure her safety. There are other reasons sure, but I think you get my point. They simply could not remove her from the game as it stands. Triss could not replace her for everything. (As much as we would all like that :wub: )

Last edited:
Yeah this may be an open world game, but it has always been about the characters and their personal stories (mainly Geralt and Ciri), so to have a lack of content for these characters and for them to disappear never to be seen again at the end of the game makes it seem empty, and that means we actually have to convince ourselves to do another playthrough instead of us just jumping back in.

Agreed, that's how I feel after my first playthrough. I have a 2nd playthrough going on right now where I'm in White Orchard because I still need to 100% everything since I deleted my end game save out of frustration with the empty world and on accident. Once you finish the game once, there really isn't a ton of incentive to go back into the game world for mopup duty. I mean you can finish witcher contracts and some side quests, but what's the point really?

That is kinda immersion breaking for me because it feels like making her wait too long and the fact that i like clearing one area before moving to the next(if the level requirements allow it).But i suppose that Triss missing from KM at first is also an immersion breaker of the same magnitude so i partly agree with you.

You have to kind of think about it from Geralt's point of view. (Not that I don't 100% agree with you) Your daughter comes back and you are in a rush to find her. Up until "Ugly Baby" you have no idea what's happened to her. After that you get the quest to gather allies and Triss is on the list forcing you to go talk to her and then doing what she asks of you. A round about way when you LOVE Triss like most of us do but I hated Yen way, way, way less this time around... It's definitely not a fix on any scale but for storyline purposes, this is the best fix I can give myself.

Do you know where i can find the full version of your avartar, google and this is the best result =.=

First of all, don't steal my avatar... I'll be watching you. :dry: I can't remember where I found it but I saved it and uploaded it to my album on here. Or I can post it again within this thread if you'd prefer.

I felt like i had done something wrong, after Triss finally showed up at Kaer Morhen but i couldn't talk to her and there was no indication that i was actually involved with her. I actually felt sad for Geralt.

I felt the same way, I played Novagrad and then went to play Yen quest, I rushed through Yen quest hoping to come back to Triss at Kear Morhen. At Kear Morhen the lack of conversation and interaction was so disappointing. EPIC DISSAPPOINTMENT. At Kear Morhen, I was like talk to me girl I love you, I miss you, say something. But all I got was "well". I also thought I did something wrong in Novagrad. I couldn't figure it out.

Leading up to the final battle the well, well, well, and finally good luck finally drove me over the edge.

Despite all of that I had one last hope that I be with Triss at the end of the game or at least be able to take a sign post to our home in Kovir. Boy was I wrong. It was a GALACTIC DISSAPPOINTMENT.

I would agree with you on the spacing...to a point. You let us know what you think after you get to Kaer Morhen with UMA...I felt pretty alone from about there on in. Sorry if thats a spoiler... :/

Oh it's definitely not a spoiler, I already finished the game. I really did feel very much alone after Koer Morhen with UMA! I'll probably just head to Skellige first to get Yen out of the way before I get to Triss, although that also means I'm pushing Triss off farther and farther before the beginning and waiting longer to see her. Seems like either way I do it Triss fans kind of get screwed.

I don't remember exactly what Triss said in regards to the lodge in this one. Correct me if I am wrong but she never said she intended to rejoin their ranks. Remember that no matter what you choose, Triss will end up in Kovir. She's been asked by the king to reform and lead the Conclave. A Lodge of her own if you might say. Seeing as how she puts the needs of others pretty high on her list, I think she would be a fine candidate for this task. The Lodge was shitty to her so I find it hard to believe that she would join them again.
No she don't want to rejoin the Lodge because she have her own plan (Kovir), but she think restore the Lodge is OK despite all the problem with it in Witcher 2. Although i never fully know the Lodge's intention, are they just want a land where they have full control over it ?

First of all, don't steal my avatar... I'll be watching you. :dry: I can't remember where I found it but I saved it and uploaded it to my album on here. Or I can post it again within this thread if you'd prefer.
Nah just want to save it in my collection :D. Just browse though your album, have many good picture there :D. Thanks

Oh it's definitely not a spoiler, I already finished the game. I really did feel very much alone after Koer Morhen with UMA! I'll probably just head to Skellige first to get Yen out of the way before I get to Triss, although that also means I'm pushing Triss off farther and farther before the beginning and waiting longer to see her. Seems like either way I do it Triss fans kind of get screwed.

Screwed, shafted, pissed on, all of the above. That's how I felt after my first play through.

Maybe pissed on is a little harsh but, I felt so shafted I was sore for days.

Agreed, that's how I feel after my first playthrough. I have a 2nd playthrough going on right now where I'm in White Orchard because I still need to 100% everything since I deleted my end game save out of frustration with the empty world and on accident. Once you finish the game once, there really isn't a ton of incentive to go back into the game world for mopup duty. I mean you can finish witcher contracts and some side quests, but what's the point really?
My feeling exactly .. some play games for 100% completion some for achievements !!

I play for the story and witcher 3 has a great rich story even though its missing a decent TRISS story.. After the game i feel empty and alone with in the world.. and can't bring my self to play on from there!!

there is rumours of a new game plus mode all your previous gear running though again could be fun ..

with games like this being as its so story orientated i just get bored when theres no story left!!

Awesome are you the guy who did the one with the white trees in the background? Do you know how I can make it 16:9?

You should be able to just open it up in any image editing program and just resize it, MS Paint would do it.

Here are all the ones I've done for all you Triss fans:

Attachments

• triss_wp2_1920x1200.jpg
    triss_wp2_1920x1200.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 50
  • triss_wp_1920x1200.jpg
    triss_wp_1920x1200.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 54
  • triss_wp_dress_1920x1200.jpg
    triss_wp_dress_1920x1200.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 43
  • triss_geralt_3_wp_1920x1200.jpg