Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I'm on team Triss since the books. ;)

In any case, this was brought to my attention earlier. I didn't answer here before simply because I can't promise you anything - but I already elaborated on that in the politics thread. Be sure that I'm aware of the issue though and that I will bring it up in the office.

Thanks for giving us an honest answer and hearing our voices. We'll be sure to continue giving support and feedback. Good luck to you when you discuss this with the others. ;)

Also like @Riddlin asked could you give us an idea of what at the most we could expect so as to make our feedback as realistic as possible?

Last edited:

In any case, this was brought to my attention earlier. I didn't answer here before simply because I can't promise you anything - but I already elaborated on that in the politics thread. Be sure that I'm aware of the issue though and that I will bring it up in the office.

Sir, That is all any of us could ask for! Thanks!
If I could ask a couple of questions...

Is what we are asking for here...over the top? Is it equivalent to the DEEP issues in the Politics thread?

Basically, is there ANY reason to loose hope...I know its a long shot to get ANOTHER answer, but I had to try :D

Last edited:

Thanks, I posted that last message in your visitor messages because I wasn't sure if the Dev saw this forum. Hope it wasn't too long.

1 post later and this could have been epic XD

OMG

Not only someone DID answer this thread, he's also on #TeamTriss?

I think we should pool some bucks to pay a round of pizzas for the REDs so they think about our concerns with all love Triss deserves :D

Now I can sleep fine. I would just like to say that I'm thankful you brought it up to your coleagues :)

Don't worry, I'm on team Triss since the books.

Damn as soon as i refreshed the forum i saw the Red Icon on this Topic. I was like "Whoa it can't be!!!" my heart skipped a beat and i thought to myself now is the time to know if CDPR will support or not support more/refined Triss content. What if they say no? Would i be able to handle such truth? I even thought of only reading it tomorrow, you know it's night here and i want a good night of sleep not to be disturbed by the fact that they said no support towards Triss. Anyway i was like fk it , let's just endure the pain, the earlier i endure the earlier it leaves.
But as far my understanding goes still nothing decided, very much welcoming than a cold no.
Nonetheless it was nice hearing for you guys. Appreciated alot.

Thank you for the response, A discussion about the issue amongst the powers that be is all we ever hoped for :like:

I think we should pool some bucks to pay a round of pizzas for the REDs so they think about our concerns with all love Triss deserves :D

If you want to bribe anyone into making more Triss content, at least bribe them with cakes. It's more fitting that way.

Sir, That is all any of us could ask for! Thanks!
If I could ask a couple of questions...

Is what we are asking for here...over the top? Is it equivalent to the DEEP issues in the Politics thread?

Basically, is there ANY reason to loose hope...I know its a long shot to get ANOTHER answer, but I had to try :D

I have to be honest here - I don't know all the things you were asking for (sorry, 400 pages frighten me), but I got the general picture of issue.

From what I've read so far though, from technical/production standpoint - some things could be done, some are too big. All of them would require resources though, and I can't promise we'll get them (simply, because it's not my decision).

Oh oh! Thank you very much for your answer! :rambo:
Hell, 600 votes for Triss! This deserves a little gift ^_^:

Attachments

• Triss_Wanted.jpg
    Triss_Wanted.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 52
I have to be honest here - I don't know all the things you were asking for (sorry, 400 pages frighten me), but I got the general picture of issue.

From what I've read so far though, from technical/production standpoint - some things could be done, some are too big. All of them would require resources though, and I can't promise we'll get them (simply, because it's not my decision).

Lol, I don't blame you this thread is growing fast. Page one is pretty up to date with some of our ideas. The thread creator is very good with that.

We definitely understand the work involve with getting some of these things done. Honestly we are just glad to have you in here responding to us. I think a lot of Triss fans in here especially me, were on edge until you responded.

I know this question maybe sensitive. But from what i read in Witcher 3 guide, we can have flirt conversation with Triss if you romance her in Skellige. Is this a bug ?

Your post gave me hope ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom