• I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We did it.

And she looks as an Elf :<

Last edited:
OK, we going off topic there, so another pic with Triss and Geralt, this one show how much Triss care about Geralt, she can drop everything just to be with him :p

Shes so cute !

Should play that in english instead in german. Those conversations are even shorter in german language lol. In german she just asks: "Dont you like it?"

Shes so cute !

Should play that in english instead in german. Those conversations are even shorter in german language lol. In german she just asks: "Dont you like it?"

This is the reply to if you say you have to think about it (option 2), if you say ofcourse she says dont you like it as well in english.

OHHHH my god... !!

I will wait with the Triss quest until the DLC comes out !! :wub: :wub: :wub:
In quest A Matter of Life and Death after kiss his looking not on Triss face. In this new dress if will be much better, imo =)

Attachments

• e32817ba2eb1.jpg
    e32817ba2eb1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 49
By the way guys look at this:

Hotfix 1.06 has just been released for PC. Please check the list of changes below.
Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy

As you can see there is a small chance they will give us some more dialogues with Triss or at least longer conversations !

Damn,I whish there was be an option to change the hair,but leave the outfit as it is

I like the outfit design. Just would have been nice if they closed it up a bit. Seems like the alternate outfits are just to increase sex appeal. Nevertheless I'm still going to give it a try. The hair is amazing though no complaints about that.

Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'

As you can see there is a small chance they will give us some more dialogues with Triss or at least longer conversations !

Careful, that was likely a bug preventing existing dialogue from showing up as opposed to the Devs creating new dialogue. That requires a lot more effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom