• I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic.

Eskel =Good witcher
Ajiehb =troll

Ajiehb if you play the game and did not notice the inconsistencies in how Triss romance and Geralt choices if you romance her or how many of the other characters were handled in the game then nothing we say in here can convince you otherwise.

We could care less about how many books you've read and about how you may or may not think the game should follow the book or how the dev included candy for book readers. For your information, I have read some not all and my opinion doesn't change about Yen.

Beside I'm not one for Canon endings anyway. When I play the game the book means nothing to me. If anything I will say when I play, I try to do many things opposite the book. That's the beauty of and RPG.

If you dislike fans voicing their opinions about Yen you are free to startup a Yen support thread and grow your support in there. Trust me this thread didn't get this large bad mouthing Yen you are highly mistaken if you think so. Stop being mad that Triss support thread is very large and continue to grow. Accept it and start your own thread to counter this one if you wish.

We show our support for all characters but obviously we show more support to our favorite.

More Triss, More Triss, More Triss Geralt Merigold

I'm sry yall I know I said stop feeding the troll but I could not resist.

Last edited:
Yeah, why you would belive someone who have read the books. I have found it. After Triss tells the witchers that Ciri has menstruation period Eskel came to her take her hand and kiss it. And in this moment she noticed that he emanates more magical power than Geralt. Also it's a perfect example how without reading books you don't understand full story about the Witcher.

So guys I'm kinda of hesitant to continue my second play through because of the dead world ending and No TRISS at the end. Just finish Brothers in Arms / Now or Never.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic.

Eskel =Good witcher
Ajiehb =troll

Ajiehb if you play the game and did not notice the inconsistencies in how Triss romance and Geralt choices if you romance her or how many of the other characters were handled in the game then nothing we say in here can convince you otherwise.

We could care less about how many books you've read and about how you may or may not think the game should follow the book or how the dev included candy for book readers. For your information, I have read some not all and my opinion doesn't change about Yen.

Beside I'm not one for Canon endings anyway. When I play the game the book means nothing to me. If anything I will say when I play, I try to do many things opposite the book. That's the beauty of and RPG.

If you dislike fans voicing their opinions about Yen you are free to startup a Yen support thread and grow your support in there. Trust me this thread didn't get this large bad mouthing Yen you are highly mistaken if you think so. Stop being mad that Triss support thread is very large and continue to grow. Accept it and start your own thread to counter this one if you wish.

We show our support for all characters but obviously we show more support to our favorite.

I'm sry yall I know I said stop feeding the troll but I could not resist.
Exactly,nothing wrong with the post, when i play this game i play from an rpg perspective and i use the books merely as a reference to establish the lore and the characters. That is the great thing about rpg games, they allow us to be in the shoes of someone else or even our own created character and this game allows us to make our own decisions for our character and get connected to other characters. This thread is huge because of the many people out there who support Triss, and obviously this thread is much more detailed than a simple we want more Triss or It isn't fair - there are valid points and discussions that take place here that are constructive to the topic. Everyone stays on topic and if there is something someone else wishes to discuss then they should move on to another thread or create their own.

Exactly,nothing wrong with the post, when i play this game i play from an rpg perspective and i use the books merely as a reference to establish the lore and the characters. That is the great thing about rpg games, they allow us to be in the shoes of someone else or even our own created character and this game allows us to make our own decisions for our character and get connected to other characters. This thread is huge because of the many people out there who support Triss, and obviously this thread is much more detailed than a simple we want more Triss or It isn't fair - there are valid points and discussions that take place here that are constructive to the topic. Everyone stays on topic and if there is something someone else wishes to discuss then they should move on to another thread or create their own.

Well said.

Right now all we can really do is continue to keep this discussion construstive and make our voices heard. Some other threads out there barely got of the ground.

Don't get baited into close minded conversations with people adamant about the game following the book.

I love reading and welcome constructive arguements from everyside but not the side show debunked arguements that derails the conversation then runs to the book argeument when the inconsistencies in the game cannot be explained.

Yes I agree. Why you should talk about Yennefer in Triss topic. Start new one "We hate Yennefer". Let's talk about Triss here. But when you are talking about Triss romance choice and it's inconsistency you always bring up Yennefer. So I have a question if you would took Yennefer from the Witcher 3 would you still be not happy with Triss interactions and inconsistency. For example Triss is the only love interest and Yennefer role plays Keira Metz. She goes with you to Skelige and cure Uma and etc. Without sex scenes. Would it be ok for you?

Anyone have any assumptions what the next 4 DLC will be not counting the two expansions?

I know what I like to see, More Geralt and Triss.

Hello everyone
I don't know if someone already take a look at official game guide but after i end game for fourth time i decide is finally a time to take a look at the guide and i found some issues between game and official guide . So book say we have some kind conversation between Gerald and Triss before Kaer Morhen battle "Triss exchanges pleasantries with you, more knowingly if you are romantically
involved with her at this time." Next part is quest Battle Preparation, guide say " You have more flirtacious conversations depending on who you chose to be
romantically involved with: Triss Merigold, during Secondary Quest: Now or Never (only if you aren't romatically involved with Yennefer)

Now the question is devs cut this parts from game or game guide is wrong but imo i dont think so becouse if someone write this guide he play game many times .

I want to believe that there are game bugs that cause the missing pleasantries/flirtations, and the curse of well's.

On another note, just finished the game, empress ending. What a fantastic game. Don't think I can bring myself to play it again right away as its too emotionally draining. I do plan to play the whole series again at some point, so I hope these bugs/etc will be resolved by then.

#MoreTriss #TeamTriss

I want to believe that there are game bugs that cause the missing pleasantries/flirtations, and the curse of well's.

On another note, just finished the game, empress ending. What a fantastic game. Don't think I can bring myself to play it again right away as its too emotionally draining. I do plan to play the whole series again at some point, so I hope these bugs/etc will be resolved by then.

#MoreTriss #TeamTriss

Know what you mean, I'm about to finish my second playthrough, i may go for the empress ending this time instead of witcheress. After that I'm going to shelve it until some fixes are added or expansions released.

Out of curiosity, are most of the posters in this thread asking for more Triss content playing the game on consoles? I post this question because if you want more Triss, your best bet is the PC game.

If CDPR follows through on getting a mod kit out soon, there will be all kinds of stuff for the game by the modding community, and I have to think Triss will be a part of that. If CDPR doesn't fix Triss' 'Well' problem, somebody else will. As I mentioned previously, the Skyrim modding community fixed all kinds of bugs/problems the developer didn't address. In fact they changed nearly every aspect of the game (and made it more fun). Didn't like the way the game ended? Would you like to see a fully staffed Kaer Morhen? Care to permanently shack up with your favorite sorceress (might not even be Yen or Triss)? Would you like to run missions with Triss or Ciri? Would you like more/better signs? I predict we'll have that and more for the PC -IF- CDPR gets that kit out by fall.

If you want more Triss, I strongly recommend the PC version if you're playing on a console. I can only assume CDPR got the message to throw a little extra Triss content our way in the DLCs, but if they don't (or it's still not enough), someone out there will. Or you could do it yourself. If you play TW3 only on the console, you'll only get what CDPR provides, but PC players will have access to the fan community content. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, are most of the posters in this thread asking for more Triss content playing the game on consoles? I post this question because if you want more Triss, your best bet is the PC game.

If CDPR follows through on getting a mod kit out soon, there will be all kinds of stuff for the game by the modding community, and I have to think Triss will be a part of that. If CDPR doesn't fix Triss' 'Well' problem, somebody else will. As I mentioned previously, the Skyrim modding community fixed all kinds of bugs/problems the developer didn't address. In fact they changed nearly every aspect of the game (and made it more fun). Didn't like the way the game ended? Would you like to see a fully staffed Kaer Morhen? Care to permanently shack up with your favorite sorceress (might not even be Yen or Triss)? Would you like to run missions with Triss or Ciri? Would you like more/better signs? I predict we'll have that and more for the PC -IF- CDPR gets that kit out by fall.

If you want more Triss, I strongly recommend the PC version if you're playing on a console. I can only assume CDPR got the message to throw a little extra Triss content our way in the DLCs, but if they don't (or it's still not enough), someone out there will. Or you could do it yourself. If you play TW3 only on the console, you'll only get what CDPR provides, but PC players will have access to the fan community content. We'll see what happens.

Don't know about others but I have it for the PC too. I'm suprise tho that people haven't figure out a way to mod for consoles.

Sorry mods can't fix story and they cant fix dialogue or interaction, they didn't do that in Skyrim either, not to any satisfaction or scale. It would be even much harder to do that in Witcher 3. I don't see how mods could do what fans wants. I also don't want some fan fiction in my game.

It doesn't matter anyway because mods can't add anything to the story. And that's the point of this thread. Having Geralt's story full and complete without any plot holes and broken logic.

True in reality all mod really do is provide some eye candy. Hopefully we won't have to rely on mods to get completion in this story. PC version comes in handy tho when im traveling or away from console. Steam is awesome sometimes.

---------- Updated at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyone have any assumptions what the next 4 DLC will be not counting the two expansions?

I know what I like to see, More Geralt and Triss.

Anyone, let me see your imagination go to work. Lol

Last edited:
in reality all mod really do is provide some eye candy.

Yeah, never saw a good story mod in my life. And i don't think we really need 100 hours of hanging around with Triss. I would be happy if they fix the final dialog, add some extra replies depended on romance choice after KM battle and let us bring the rose of remembrance back to life, god damn it. It would be so adorable to see that blooming rose on her clothes or hair. Hope this is not too much, and they can handle it.

Yeah, never saw a good story mod in my life. And i don't think we really need 100 hours of hanging around with Triss. I would be happy if they fix the final dialog, add some extra replies depended on romance choice after KM battle and let us bring the rose of remembrance back to life, god damn it. It would be so adorable to see that blooming rose on her clothes or hair. Hope this is not too much, and they can handle it.

Damm that would be awesome.

---------- Updated at 02:48 AM ----------

Just went to Kaer Morhen to see if by some miracle Triss was tucked away in the corner somewhere, maybe in the bedroom or something.

Why is it that the one person I want to be at Kaer Morhen is not there?

I guess the only way to get her back is to put up with that fucked up kiss. And limited dialogue at Kaer Morhen. I'm on my way to get Ciri.

Dead world ending, I am really not looking forward to you.

I have her earings tho. Anyone knows if I will have the opportunity to give it to her at Kaer Morhen or should I wait for fountain scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom