Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to make trolololo go away is to ignore them. If you let them bait you into a insult slinging contest our forum will get shut down and our hard work go to waste.

Just ignore them, please so we can continue with the purpose of this forum.

"Troll say out mans"
"Mans no go, so Troll Wam-a-Wam mans"

Made video where seen that You can speak to everyone except Triss. I hope it is just a bug, and it will be fixed soon.

Watching that video brought back all the horrible memories about that moment. I wanted to have a meaniful conversation with Triss so bad.

Yeah, Phillipa too, but she is waiting for Geralt near to cave right now to get sunstone.

I love the part where Philipa says "Don't you think its time to stop interfering in Ciri's life" - Mine and Geralts response at the same time= "No"
"We aren't a group of monsters you and drive off and swing your sword at" Geralt= "Sure you are, and yes I can" :D

Made video where seen that You can speak to everyone except Triss. I hope it is just a bug, and it will be fixed soon.

I don't know if the music was supposed to make me feel sad, but I just burst out laughing with the close-up on top of the music. :rofl: Now I feel bad for laughing!

Lets be honest tho, none of the other characters have anything new to say there either, the only difference being that it doesn't open a pointless dialog where you can say farewell.

Lets be honest tho, none of the other characters have anything new to say there either, the only difference being that it doesn't open a pointless dialog where you can say farewell.
And this is the point of the whole topic: to fix the lack of details.

True but to be honest I would have prefered something pointless to... well ... well :).

It's not like she has to say a lot during this phase of the game.

Yeah I already mentioned this in an older post yesterday, Yen/Ciri/Triss, all 3 need something to say on this boat.

and Yen and Triss need to argue about Geralt at Kaer Morhen,

Ciri and Triss need a scene together.

Yen needs a scene after the tower at the end.

It isn't just about Triss.
Its just that she was the worse off out of everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom