• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Well ?" is not a bug :

Just wanted to chime in on this. It's not a bug and it works as intended. Triss and Yennefer have dialogue options on the ship only if we romance both of them. If we pursue just one, then there's no interaction on the boat. This will be addressed in the e-guide and in the re-print of the guide.

Apologies about the confusion.

So the Well? was on purpose? Well guys i think things will go bad for us if they change the entry on the guide instead of add more dialogues. Bad feeling from that.

So we have an official answer, the well? on the boat is not a bug and will not be changed. This topic has been ignored . Thank you Cd Project.

Not changing... This Well thing is the most pitiful thing i have ever seen in a game. Even the Govts don't laugh on us like that. Come on, you are just making your devs team looking ridiculous... There is more interaction in the first mission in Halo Reach than in Act 2 and Act 3 of your game, it's not just about Triss, it's about all the characters.

Don't forget that you promised us 200 hours of Gameplay and story when by myself i finished all in the game in 100 hours.

And you promised us that our choices will have an impact in the game when it's not true on the most part of the choices.

A lot of people won't be looking for buying Cyberpunk 2077 when they see how much TW3 is not completed

Don't forget you are playing in making games. Bethesda,Activision,Ubisoft,etc etc. When there are companies like that fight against you, you must be perfectionist

And the most important thing is giving your fans what they want and deserve. It's not the devs that pay the games... It's us!

The "Well ?" is not a bug :

What Marcin meant by saying it's not a "bug", is that it's not a simple issue of improperly implemented dialogue that we could fix with hotfix patch (some people suggested that). It's not the case of us having the recorded dialogue we could use there, being blocked by some bug.

It also does not mean that we don't consider this as an issue.

What Marcin meant by saying it's not a "bug", is that it's not a simple issue of improperly implemented dialogue that we could fix with hotfix patch (some people suggested that). It's not the case of us having the recorded dialogue we could use there, being blocked by some bug.

Thank you for your answer, much more clear.

Thanks for the clarification.

Thank you my friend

It's really nice to have you here and thanks for the clarification! IMO at least one (new) dialog option should be available for all major characters on the boat or just before the last trigger of the last battle plan gathering in the tent. Since it's the last part of the game and this is not just about finishing a game believe me because it's literally the last game and we are saying farewell to these characters there should be some meaningfull last conversations. Ciri-Yen-Triss are the only ones we have on the boat so it would be really nice to have one last special conversation with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom