Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they did not say anything like that, they said there is no plan for now.
And people, don't make this a war Yen/Triss, please...

To their defence the thread title became a little misleading after we figured that the problem is generally with character interaction in the latter stages of the game.

Still plenty of hope for Triss in the expansion...and a glimmer of hope for the base game if you read between the lines of that post it doesn't say they won't fix the base game just not the end game where the world is empty. But still don't expect much there, the devs are moving away from this game. Expansions are our only real chance i think.

To their defence the thread title became a little misleading after we figured that the problem is generally with character interaction in the latter stages of the game.

Wich is actually the main problem, really. But again, it's a problem of what we expect. If we expect an entire DLC centered around Triss or Kovir, or that they change all the scenes in Kaer Morhen with Yen by remplacing her by Triss or that sort of things, it's obvious that they will respond : "Nope, not gonna happen."
Personnally, that's not what I expect when I say they should fix things.

I guess that is it then. Since they don't intend to change the Triss thing, I assume they have no intention of doing anything to the shitty third act in general, which is a great shame since it ruined an otherwise amazing game. The third act in this game has far bigger problems then the second game, so why they aren't doing an Enhanced Edition boggles my mind. This game needs it far more than the others did.

Edit: And the writers choice to pander to the wishes of the book readers in the overall writing, instead of staying loyal to the world they had built in the first two games left me with a sour taste in my mouth. And this game is my least favorite of the three. From a story perspective that is, not gameplay.

Last edited:
Wich is actually the main problem, really. But again, it's a problem of what we expect. If we expect an entire DLC centered around Triss or Kovir, or that they change all the scenes in Kaer Morhen with Yen by remplacing her by Triss or that sort of things, it's obvious that they will respond : "Nope, not gonna happen."
Personnally, that's not what I expect when I say they should fix things.

Thank you!!!
We should start asking for something possible and fair for everyone especially now that we know that most of CDPR is Team Yen we simply have no chance to get anything related to Triss only so we should focus on giving some actual positive feedback collectively.

Still plenty of hope for Triss in the expansion...and a glimmer of hope for the base game if you read between the lines of that post it doesn't say they won't fix the base game just not the end game where the world is empty. But still don't expect much there, the devs are moving away from this game. Expansions are our only real chance i think.

I think so. The expansion are already deep in the works, if they want they can put some more romance/character interactions during the expansion, like Bioware did in many of their dlc . It is way more easy to do this than basically rewriting the entire third act.

Come guys ! Cheer up ! The problem is that there are too many things people want. So when some of us ask for that :

Im happy that the poll is reaching almost 1000 "Yes" votes, it shows how many people have also this "post-end depression".
Since W3 is the last part of the legend, I have some general suggestions to how to rejoice the game even in post-end.
  • Bring back all main characters to the world! (Dandelions Tavern or maybe Kaer Morhen)
  • Have some romance options with Yen/Triss
  • Play gwent (Zoltan, Roche or Dandelion), drink (as it was shown on the 10th april trailer) with Eskel or Lambert, ride horses.
  • Take witcher contracts with Ciri following you and telling some stories (stories can be repeated)
  • Random quest generator (no need for voice acting)
  • Random gwent tournaments
  • Random horse racing
  • Meeting witchers on the trail
  • Listen to singing Priscilla at Dandelions Tavern
  • Post-end dialogues and reflections in a DLC
  • More 35+ level quests and monsters

The devs say no and the guy who only ask for one scene with Triss and 2 or 3 lines with the other characters think that the "no" is for him... But come on, it's not the same kind of asking.

Red Dead Redemption ended it right.

If I had my ending, all Witcher cast would be in their normal locations with at least a minimum of 2 dialogue to close things up.

You can visit ciri either as a Witcher at Kaer Mohren or as at her castle depending on your ending.

If you chose Triss, you'll get a new location in kovir of just a house and a fast travel sign where she walks around in it doing random things (cleaning, cooking, reading, brewing potions, etc.)

If you ended with Yen, then she'll be at Kaer Mohren and all her belongings would be there.

AND F****ING KEIRA METZ WON'T BE GLITCHED AND STUCK WHERE YOU BURNED Vesimir! LOL, She is the only one that remains in my world in the end for some odd reason....

Guys, I just realized that this can just be a mod! We won't have voice actors but someone with great fan fiction skills could write out at least dialogue you can read with no voice work.

The modder would just have to place the characters in their respective locations, a fan fiction writer can write the dialogue and we can read it and be happy with it!

What if we the fans just had the game modded ourselves... If there is a good mod writer, I'd gladly donate $10 to $20 for your hard work.

Guys, I just realized that this can just be a mod! We won't have voice actors but someone with great fan fiction skills could write out at least dialogue you can read with no voice work.

The modder would just have to place the characters in their respective locations, a fan fiction writer can write the dialogue and we can read it and be happy with it!

What if we the fans just had the game modded ourselves... If there is a good mod writer, I'd gladly donate $10 to $20 for your hard work.

Again... 2/3 of the sales are on consoles and consoles doesn't get any mod. Only Cd Project can fix the problems for ALL.

I'm currently looking into adding additional dialogue. Obviously it won't be feasible until the Red kit comes out, but I'm laying out a rough plan in my head. It's real shame that mods can't cover the console versions, though.

Last edited:
I don't understand how it's a win for us.No new content for Triss means no new content for Yen.

Sorry its hard to make long posts in my cell.

What i meant was whoever at cpr wanted to focus on the character of yen won the argument since this is the gamewe got.

And cprd lost because it dissapointed some fans due to the poor treatment of Triss.

Had they noticed the issue at preproduction they could have easely delibered something that left both camps happy. Inc members of both camps.

Thank you!!!
We should start asking for something possible and fair for everyone especially now that we know that most of CDPR is Team Yen we simply have no chance to get anything related to Triss only so we should focus on giving some actual positive feedback collectively.

For me, the easiest way to fix is:
-Triss respond depend on Geralt romance her or not when he and Ciri arrive in KM
+No romance, nothing change
+Romance, somehow hostile toward Yen cause she kiss him (then they go inside)
-Skellige: one conversation why she stay in the boat, maybe to keep the peace between many powerfull mage here :p
-Before final battle: talk about some romance stuff with Geralt
-The epilogue stay the same

Why this is so hard :( (ok i know, money...where is CDPR kickstarer campaign)

Again... 2/3 of the sales are on consoles and consoles doesn't get any mod. Only Cd Project can fix the problems for ALL.

I don't think you're getting me. As of right now it seems like nothing is going to happen, but there is 900+ of us that want something to happen. At this point, we're the only ones that can really get what we want, and all we want is closure.

The only solution I can think of is taking fan fiction to another level and gathering a pool of donations for a modder to mod the end game epilogue for us to get what we want.

That's all we can really do, and like I said, I'd gladly donate to a hard working modder to mod this game.

Console users, I'm sorry but not much we can do there.

Last edited:
I don't think you're getting me. As of right now it seems like nothing is going to happen, but there is 900+ of us that want something to happen. At this point, we're the only ones that can really get what we want, and all we want is closure.

The only solution I can think of is taking fan fiction to another level and gathering a pool of donations for a modder to mod the end game epilogue for us to get what we want.

That's all we can really do, and like I said, I'd gladly donate to a hard working modder to mod this game.

I get you but mod doesn't work on consoles ! I will gladly support mods but they are only for PC users. And what about millions of PS4/Xone users?

So I was just thinking I finally understand how cornflakes mix with shit and piss taste like.

After waking up and reading the last 20 or so pages my breakfast taste like that.

I love this dev and love this game but, to completely drop the nuclear option is like well it's like dropping the nuclear option.

We don't want all characters back not this thread concern anyway. We just want some of the dialogue issues or lack there of in the game corrected and add a little to act 3.

Is it so wrong to want a little more interaction between Geralt and Triss if he romance her or with Yen if he romance her. Is it wrong to ask for your friend to acknoledge your choices? Or for Phillipa to shut the f up? JK about Phillipa. WELL is it?

Just make the game pretend to acknowledge our choices and we could probably be ok with that. If you read this thread you will see that we are pretty good at playing pretend. (Very talented in fact)

If the cut some things out they can simply add it back in and we should be sort of happy.

Well it hurts but not much love lost for the dev even tho they just fired a missile at my hopes for game improvement WITHOUT changing the storyline.

P.s. If anyone need me I will be in the corner crying in timeout I can let my children see me this way.

For me, the easiest way to fix is:
-Triss respond depend on Geralt romance her or not when he and Ciri arrive in KM
+No romance, nothing change
+Romance, somehow hostile toward Yen cause she kiss him (then they go inside)
-Skellige: one conversation why she stay in the boat, maybe to keep the peace between many powerfull mage here :p
-Before final battle: talk about some romance stuff with Geralt
-The epilogue stay the same

Why this is so hard :( (ok i know, money...where is CDPR kickstarer campaign)

kickstarer campaign would be an idea .. so would the argument away fall (money)

kickstarer campaign would be an idea .. so would the argument away fall (money)

I will gladly donate to the cause, hell I have one hundred dollars ready right now to donate. And I will buy it. If they decided to retail the product. See CDPROJEKTRED that's how commited to you some of your fans are.

STOP!

We have about three folks on here running around like their HAIRS on FIRE! Slow the hell down and think on this for a moment!

I left work and drove home, 45 min max and there are like 10 new pages!

Can anyone produce a RED Post to ANY forum where this is said? If not I can write something here too and it would be just as credible as what some are freaking over! Doesn't anyone else find it a bit strange that the posts that have been directing this is from people that have fewer than 20 total posts to their credit? Lets just keep this thread focused on what we can do...keep positive and wait for a RED to address this again.

Just slow down...take a breath and think...this thread is NOT about the end game epilog, NOT about the Immersion of the Game...this is solely about the Inconsistency of the Story.

***EDIT: NOTE also, just yesterday we got a post from our Patron RED about this and he acknowledged they think its a problem...try to stay focused, mmmkay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom