Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I saw was an interview where they estimated 4-6 weeks. That was from two weeks ago I think tho...

---------- Updated at 10:04 AM ----------

Thats what I told my first wife too!

Hahahahah you are a funny guy.

---------- Updated at 03:21 PM ----------

---------- Updated at 03:22 PM ----------

So then are we going with :
1) Triss romance scene before final battle - give rose back
2) Dandilion, Zoltan, Ciri, Triss and Geralt - chatting, drinking/playing gwent and they bring up any Triss romance here - similar to the
Yen scene at Kear Morhen.
3) Triss/Yen/Ciri all 3 need some small dialogue on boat in Skellige
4) Possible Triss and Ciri scene

I do think that there should be mention of Yen and Triss overcoming their issues though - it doesn't have to be bitchy, like i said this can be just 2 or 3 lines of dialogue each on the boat - we don't actually have to see the argument itself.

And this will give us more chance of having team Yen memebrs on our side because this also = more Yen dialogue.

Last edited:

2) Dandilion, Zoltan, Ciri, Triss and Geralt - chatting, drinking/playing gwent and they bring up any Triss romance here - similar to the

I do think that there should be mention of Yen and Triss overcoming their issues though - it doesn't have to be bitchy, like i said this can be just 2 or 3 lines of dialogue each on the boat - we don't actually have to see the argument itself.

And this will give us more chance of having team Yen memebrs on our side because this also = more Yen dialogue.

Triss needs something at Kaer Mohren IMO either with her being there earlier or not. You don't even get to talk to her.

So are we sacrificing the NPC acknowledging your choice? It be nice if papa V gives his seal of approval to Triss and Geralt. Oh so many dreams and missed opportunities.

Last edited:
I apologise for my tone and language as well, even though it was essentially a storm in a cup, as I believe nobody was actually fighting or being unfair, just a misunderstanding that's all.

This is so beautiful. I love my #TeamTriss. Sorry for offtop.

This is so beautiful. I love my #TeamTriss. Sorry for offtop.

Why can't we be friend? Why can't we be friends? GO TRISS GO ♡

---------- Updated at 04:03 PM ----------

This is a snap shot of current poll on reddit. Looking good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-25-08-00-27-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-25-08-00-27-1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 47
On reddit upvoted us very quickly. There is also many who thinks that in game is lack content with Triss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-25-19-05-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-25-19-05-08.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 31
This thread is no 705 pages long. Has ANYTHING actually been accomplished?

Yup...you posted here! Mission objective 2...check! Already had a RED post here a FEW times too...AND my wife actually ordered me some Chinese food for dinner cause I posted to this thread so, check off 3 of my personal requests.

Was there anything else you needed...oh, please vote, thanks too :)

So are we sacrificing the NPC acknowledging your choice? It be nice if papa V gives his seal of approval to Triss and Geralt. Oh so many dreams and missed opportunities.

Number 2 is acknowledgment of Triss choice, by Dandilion and Zoltan, and Ciri.

Problem is there are waaaay too many missed oppurtunites for us to ask for them all.

Realistically I see getting an extra scene near the end and a dialogue option if that.

I just think if we included everything that was missed we would end up with a ridiculously huge list.

We have to prioritize

Last edited:
I want to know if this thread will actually lock at 10000 posts :D

Though the with the humorous way achievements are set I have a funny feeling it may lock at 9001 and give us all an achievement for posting in it :p

Number 2 is acknowledgment of Triss choice, by Dandilion and Zoltan, and Ciri.

Problem is there are waaaay too many missed oppurtunites for us to ask for them all.

Realistically I see getting an extra scene near the end and a dialogue option if that.

I just think if we included everything that was missed we would end up with a ridiculously huge list.

We have to prioritize

Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom