• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if this thread will actually lock at 10000 posts :D

Though the with the humorous way achievements are set I have a funny feeling it may lock at 9001 and give us all an achievement for posting in it :p

Is it possible to extend it past 10000? It would be a shame to lose our poll and continuity.

---------- Updated at 05:03 PM ----------

It means I understand or I got it. Lol my bad. Bad habit.

Yes. We got the attention of the dev. One small step

Yea but maybe that attention was:

"Hey guys look at all those nuts going crazy on that Triss thread. I was going to create some great DLC stuff but they are too rabid and based on how they go on nothing will ever be good enough for them."

Sometimes things can be over done where you end up creating enemies from former allies.

Guys I think its time to ask OP to put up an agreed list of suggestions at the top of the First page for all to see clearly as soon as the look at the thread.

So is there anything you want to change off this list, bearing in mind we have to prioritize and don't want a huge list of un reasonable demands.

Number 1 - One extra scene with Triss just before the final battle (My preference is that I would like to able to give Triss back the Rose of rememberance with it blooming) - at the moment all she says is "Good Luck."

Number 2 - Npc's are more aware of our romance choice - example = In Act 3, Ciri, Zoltan, Dandilion and Triss/Yen (depending on romance choice) sitting round a table chatting and playing gwent----> They comment on Geralt and Triss/Yen romance here.
-----> This would actually go a long way to fixing the lack of character
interactions in Act 3 - fixing two issues with one scene. ------------------------------------ Idea from @CaptainZamzabam

Number 3 - More Dialogue on the boat in Act 3 (example: a brief mention from both Yen and Triss saying they have talked and sorted out their issues, so no more tension between them)--------- I think there really should have been some sort of minor confrontation between Yen and Triss for the last 2 years, atm only Geralt gets shouted at.

Number 4 - Brief dialogue with Triss at Kaer Morhen before the battle (at the moment I think all we say is "Hey Triss"ie
Number 5 - I feel that Triss and Ciri should have an interaction highlighitng the Big Sister bond. - example = On boat in Skellige or in Chameleon they talk about Vesemir and the lodge --------------------------- Idea from @Trireme

Now I know that is a lot to ask so before anyone jumps on me - This is just a list of things I want if anything was possible.

As it stands I realistically would be happy with any 1 or 2 of these.

Last edited:
Is it possible to extend it past 10000? It would be a shame to lose our poll and continuity.

If it is not, we'll simply make another 10000 thread..and again..and again and again! :)
I am not a fan of "shitstorms", but I will do anything for my Triss, as I did for my Liara (in ME3).... :)

Yea but maybe that attention was:

"Hey guys look at all those nuts going crazy on that Triss thread. I was going to create some great DLC stuff but they are too rabid and based on how they go on nothing will ever be good enough for them."

Sometimes things can be over done where you end up creating enemies from former allies.

I doubt it but you are entitled to your point of view.

Welcome to the thread anyways. We humbly request you do not attempt to disrupt the thread. Feel free to give your inputs and ideas. I like to think we are pretty open minded in here.

P.s. I am nuts and going crazy for Triss.

Guys I think its time to ask OP to put up an agreed list of suggestions at the top of the First page for all to see clearly as soon as the look at the thread.

So is there anything you want to change off this list, bearing in mind we have to prioritize and don't want a huge list of un reasonable demands.

Number 1 - One extra scene with Triss just before the final battle (My preference is that I would like to able to give Triss back the Rose of rememberance with it blooming) - at the moment all she says is "Good Luck."

Number 2 - Npc's are more aware of our romance choice - example = In Act 3, Ciri, Zoltan, Dandilion and Triss/Yen (depending on romance choice) sitting round a table chatting and playing gwent----> They comment on Geralt and Triss/Yen romance here.
interactions in Act 3 - fixing two issues with one scene. ------------------------------------ Idea from @CaptainZamzabam

Number 3 - More Dialogue on the boat in Act 3 (example: a brief mention from both Yen and Triss saying they have talked and sorted out their issues, so no more tension between them)--------- I think there really should have been some sort of minor confrontation between Yen and Triss for the last 2 years, atm only Geralt gets shouted at.

Number 4 - Brief dialogue with Triss at Kaer Morhen before the battle (at the moment I think all we say is "Hey Triss"ie
Number 5 - I feel that Triss and Ciri should have an interaction highlighitng the Big Sister bond. - example = On boat in Skellige or in Chameleon they talk about Vesemir and the lodge --------------------------- Idea from @Trireme

Now I know that is a lot to ask so before anyone jumps on me - This is just a list of things I want if anything was possible.

I would go for 2 then 1

Too much. Some pages ago @vcook10 wrote two points that we all agree and i asked if she could send them to the OP. Don't know if she did that thoug.

Agree.. Good and realistic list. Maybe only switch Number 1 and Number 2.. But all Numbers are basicly what we need to be calm and happy...

Too much. Some pages ago @vcook10 wrote two points that we all agree and i asked if she could send them to the OP. Don't know if she did that thoug.

I am only asking for 1 or 2 things these are just suggestions ( as is underlined in bold) - but from this list which 2 would you take.

I am only asking for 1 or 2 things these are just suggestions ( as is underlined in bold) - but from this list which 2 would you take.

Number 1 is the obvious choice :p

Another i will go with Number 3, i really like to talk to her in the boat, at least in Kaer Mohen she still talk with Yen and voice opinion in the battle's plan. Number 2 is too hard to fix, me think :(

But if you ask what do you want from the list ? All 5 :wub:

@ApophisGoauld & @PC1512

You both said you wan to switch number 1 and 2

I will do it if you two are sure - but I just think that the reason Triss needs this extra scene more than anything is because A) They could all die - she says Good Luck
B) By this time she hasn't said anything to
Geralt since Novigrad.

Hmmm everyone agrees that these should be the top 5 suggestions but noone is agreed on what the top 2 or 3 should be

Soooo

Should I just ask OP to put the list up as it is but emphasise these are just suggestions and we would be happy with anything and understand that some of these may not be as feasible as others - its up to the Devs to decide what, if anything, they choose to do and we don't expect more than 1 or 2 to be implemented.

??????:hmm:

Last edited:
Hmmm everyone agrees that these should be the top 5 suggestions but noone is agreed on what the top 2 or 3 should be

Soooo

Should I just ask OP to put the list up as it is but emphasise these are just suggestions and we would be happy anything and understand that some of these may not be as feasible as others - its up to the Devs to decide what, if anything, they choose to do.
I agree with all 5, all is depends how much is possible for devs to make it.

I think this is good. I wouldn't change number 1 and 2, I think for consistency sake number 1 is still most important. Like you said, it's the final battle and when you're playing the game you don't know how it's going to end, an emotionless good luck is the biggest WTF moment imo, if she's your romance choice of course. Also I think you should keep it at 5 points and no less because then the devs can choose which ones would be easier to implement. For example for number 2 I would say It could just be dandelion geralt and Zoltan scene, as long as the romance choice is brought up and explained in the dialogue.
So whenever it goes to the OP I think it should be added that these are examples of how these points can be put in the game, but we would be happy if any of the points in bold can be implemented in any way the devs see possible/fitting into the storyline already in place.

I think this is good. I wouldn't change number 1 and 2, I think for consistency sake number 1 is still most important. Like you said, it's the final battle and when you're playing the game you don't know how it's going to end, an emotionless good luck is the biggest WTF moment imo, if she's your romance choice of course. Also I think you should keep it at 5 points and no less because then the devs can choose which ones would be easier to implement. For example for number 2 I would say It could just be dandelion geralt and Zoltan scene, as long as the romance choice is brought up and explained in the dialogue.
So whenever it goes to the OP I think it should be added that these are examples of how these points can be put in the game, but we would be happy if any of the points in bold can be implemented in any way the devs see possible/fitting into the storyline already in place.

Hahahaha look up 2 post above you, I literally just wrote exactly this at the same time as you ---- Great Minds and all that :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom