• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little of topic.

After dowmloading patch 1.05 yesterday to load a save file and visit Triss. I had some issues with the screen suddendly going black for a fraction of a second. It's happening intermittently during ganeplay.

Also when i'm running around on foot the game seems to load every few hundred feet. Anyone having this problem with screen going black for a few seconds on Xbox one or the constant loading after patching?

I don't want to have to open my PC version of the game. Not yet anyways.

A little of topic.

After dowmloading patch 1.05 yesterday to load a save file and visit Triss. I had some issues with the screen suddendly going black for a fraction of a second. It's happening intermittently during ganeplay.

Also when i'm running around on foot the game seems to load every few hundred feet. Anyone having this problem with screen going black for a few seconds on Xbox one or the constant loading after patching?

I don't want to have to open my PC version of the game. Not yet anyways.

Wait you bought this game twice o_0

What about CDPR thinks it's fine that way? What about CDPR thinks it's NOT fine that way, but the problem is not worth the resources needed to fix it? The whole thing could be objective or not but in the end the developer need to do something so it's better to consider its point of view.

Then it's their problem. The game its theirs. If they want to leave it crippled they are free to do so, but it will reflect both for an objectiv evaluation of the merits thereof, and whoever agrees' position towards the company and future products.
We cannot nor should not force them, nor try to deceive them.
The choice and consequences are right there out in the open, as for all products both consumer and artistic ones.

---------- Updated at 06:35 PM ----------

I never intended to change the proposition, nor my single posting will do it. I'm just saying that this "bugfixing" is a heavy one, from the developer point of view. What you call bugfixing is in fact additional content because even the most reasonable request of fixing the problem can't do that with additional content (I repeat, voices, animations, etc)

Well bugfixing does not mean simply changing around lines of code. I understand your definition on the matter, of the content actually in the gamefiles at the moment versus additional one. But I think it's futile if not for a very narrow organisational way of doing things.

At the end of the day it's not about money, and certainly not OUR problem, since we did pay (full price) for the product, but even if it was, why do you assume 2-3 lines and 30-60 seconds of animation work are much costlier than let's say a month of "coding" (bugfixing as you define it)?

Wait you bought this game twice o_0

I bought the PC version and wife bought xbox one version for me. She opened before I got the chance to tell her I was one of the first people to buy the game. I decided to keep the PC version box up to have fun in the future with mods.

I bought the PC version and wife bought xbox one version for me. She opened before I got the chance to tell her I was one of the first people to buy the game. I decided to keep the PC version box up to have fun in the future with mods.

lol wow lucky you - what a great present ;)

lol wow lucky you - what a great present ;)

Yeah I know right, I thought it was so awesome. Wasn't expecting her to do that because she's alway telling me to get of the xbox one.

I didn't say anything to her about still having the PC version because she's might make me take it back.

Guys I hope you didn't miss 0nakita's video on the last page, it will warm your hearts! I promise! :)

Just creamed my pants - thanks a lot now I have to go change again - and after I just had a shower :p

---------- Updated at 06:57 PM ----------

Gotta say - even though she gets sidelined - the few scenes she does have completely blow away all of the Yen scenes imo.

They are so good!

Great, 1000 votes =)

If your new to the thread the Developers have already responded to us so dont expect any more Dev responses regarding this issue. They are aware of it and I'm sure it has been or will be brought up in some way for discussion at one of their meetings. Do not expect a negative response from a Dev, even if they decide nothing will be changed they will never ever tell you that in a forum thread, business 101.

I think the MOST we can expect from them barring a remake of the third act in an enhanced edition is the addition of dialogue to Triss on the boat in Skellige.

What we can hope for is a total fix in an enhanced edition IF they decide to do one, the odds aren't good that they will though since they have already stated several times they are not doing one BUT the game is such a success that they may change their minds.

Personally I think doing an enhanced edition for the final game in the Witcher series would be the right thing to do, tie up all the loose ends, correct all the plot holes, fix the inconsistencies and put the final polish on the last game of the series that defined them as a game studio, it just seems fitting IMO.

I think it will be a long time coming though if they do decide to do it, maybe mid to late 2017, but it would be worth the wait. In the meantime I think we may have to be satisfied with the way the game is until then and pray they can at least fix the lack of dialogue with Triss on the boat in Skellige.

It seems from all the interviews I have read and watched that the majority of CDPR just wants to move on from the Witcher universe and you really can't blame them as they have been in that universe for well over a decade, they need to stretch their creative wings so to speak and it's clear they are all very excited to begin a new chapter with Cyberpunk2077 and if what they have done bringing the Witcher universe to life is any indication of the things to come we should all be just as excited.

The Witcher is CDPR's baby though and I think they really want to leave it as polished and perfect as they can before they move on so there IS hope for the enhanced edition that we all know can address the issues that have come to light in the vanilla game.

great, 1000 votes =)

if your new to the thread the developers have already responded to us so dont expect any more dev responses regarding this issue. They are aware of it and i'm sure it has been or will be brought up in some way for discussion at one of their meetings. Do not expect a negative response from a dev, even if they decide nothing will be changed they will never ever tell you that in a forum thread, business 101.

I think the most we can expect from them barring a remake of the third act in an enhanced edition is the addition of dialogue to triss on the boat in skellige.

What we can hope for is a total fix in an enhanced edition if they decide to do one, the odds aren't good that they will though since they have already stated several times they are not doing one but the game is such a success that they may change their minds.

Personally i think doing an enhanced edition for the final game in the witcher series would be the right thing to do, tie up all the loose ends, correct all the plot holes, fix the inconsistencies and put the final polish on the last game of the series that defined them as a game studio, it just seems fitting imo.

I think it will be a long time coming though if they do decide to do it, maybe mid to late 2017, but it would be worth the wait. In the meantime i think we may have to be satisfied with the way the game is until then and pray they can at least fix the lack of dialogue with triss on the boat in skellige.

It seems from all the interviews i have read and watched that the majority of cdpr just wants to move on from the witcher universe and you really can't blame them as they have been in that universe for well over a decade, they need to stretch their creative wings so to speak and it's clear they are all very excited to begin a new chapter with cyberpunk2077 and if what they have done bringing the witcher universe to life is any indication of the things to come we should all be just as excited.

The witcher is cdpr's baby though and i think they really want to leave it as polished and perfect as they can before they move on so there is hope for the enhanced edition that we all know can address the issues that have come to light in the vanilla game.

wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a private message reply GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Originally Posted by Pav94an
Hi there, I just want to say thank you for your comment in the Triss content poll, we appreciate it.

This game is by far my favourite ever it really is incredible so well done to all of you at CDPR
you even made me love Witcher series so much every other game I play after feels boring.
I posted some suggestions of possible additional scenes I thought were needed, they can be found here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...96#post1792896

and again here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...78#post1794578

Thank you very much for this amazing game, I don't now how feasible it is that you guys will be able to do these things, but if you could do even half, this game would be a master piece, perfect.

Thank You.
Hi,
Thanks for your support! That's the least I can do. I've already brought the issue to my superiors. Waiting for their decision, we'll see what can be done about this.

Cheers,
Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz

I sent the message to REDORIGIN a few days ago when we first made the lists that was his reply :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom