Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda inconsistent in the books.Sometimes it's described as chestnut,sometimes as auburn.And i think it was even called red once or twice.

Its depend how she feels lol

---------- Updated at 10:50 AM ----------

It's kinda inconsistent in the books.Sometimes it's described as chestnut,sometimes as auburn.And i think it was even called red once or twice.

I really like this one

Nahh, brown hair.....and the face......

Come on guys, Triss is perfect like she is in the game, why changing the fatal woman?

---------- Updated at 10:56 AM ----------

I think it depends from which POV we're loking at her.Geralt calls it chestnut,Fringilla calls it auburn,Yen calls it red.I guess some people just don't distinguish colours very well :)

They all took too much of Fisstech

Yeah in the lady of the lake, didn't Yen refer to Triss as having red hair apparently she said something in their fight like "i will grab you by your mutted red hair". Still going back on topic, the picture you have of Triss looks good :)

Hey everyone Trivia, who said this?

"I don't want to lose you, I have to be an utter fool and complete ingrate to let you go"

Yeah in the lady of the lake, didn't Yen refer to Triss as having red hair apparently she said something in their fight like "i will grab you by your mutted red hair". Still going back on topic, the picture you have of Triss looks good :)

They fought together?

I haven't read the books, but I think the game version is better looking that the pic of her with brown hair.

I think her game version would've been good for some redheaded sorceress,like Marty Sodergren or Lytta Neyd,but not for Triss herself.

I figure I bring that up so everyone can stop talking about chabges to Triss's hair. I love her hair as it is now why change it yall?

Ok what about this, what do you find a bigger problem with the Triss romance, the flirting with Yen including the kiss you can't change? or the fact that you can't mention to Lambert, Eskel, even Yen that you are with Triss?, see back on topic now lol

Thank you for this wonderful post. It definitely express how most of us feel about Triss.

Triss always felt that Geralt's relationship with Yennefer was toxic because of everything that's been happening between them. Them being on and off and the constant arguments about her infertility and him being sterile, leaving him before more than once, treating him like a dog, getting him and herself into troubles and being with other people knowing that it hurts him (Crach an Craite comes to mind) Triss always felt that he deserved better.

Despite the impression that most people get while playing The Witcher 3 (The people who didn't play the previous games nor read the books) Triss never took advantage of Geralt. If she did, she stated herself that she only did in bed. CDPR should've been careful approaching this one, because for the people who didn't didn't read the books nor played the previous games, it just sounds bad when tells Geralt in The Witcher 3 that she took advantage of him.

She was about to tell him about his past in The Witcher 1 and the events that happened during The Last Wish with Yennefer (Geralt told her that he's not ready to know about the past yet) that was the only reason Triss didn't tell him about it.

She helped him create a stable personality, she could've took advantage of him, tried to make turn him into the Geralt she wants. But she didn't, she told him that she doesn't want him to turn into her vision of Geralt's, she wanted him to reach that point by himself. She saved him more than once (Adda's kiss of death was the first thing I recalled)

The love letter after that was definitely a huge step up in their relationship. After Geralt went back to Vizima and talked to her about running away together, starting a new life and building a family was one of my favorite moments in their relationship.

The Witcher 2 events reinforced their relationship and it made it certain for most of us (Triss fans) that sacrificing for her will definitely have it's rewards.

Those rewards for those who stayed dedicated are yet to be seen.

i didn't know about all of this... the witcher 1 had low graphics and i couldn't get myself to play it for too long.... i feel like i'm missing out on alot

Her personality fit with how she looks like

And both are fatal

If a woman like that exists, i would write the best poem i ever write.

The description of Femme Fatale doesn't really fit Triss,at least personality wise.Unless we're talking about TW1 Trissefer.

Nah still says flame haired, plus it is pretty hard to ignore all those references to her red hair throughout the games. Although chestnut is supposed to be a reddish shade of brown. I read another forum where someone asked a couple of people from Poland what her hair colour was described as in the books - and they both said "auburn" (which is a type of red hair), so i don't know if it has something to do with translation or not. The scars well i guess you can make up your own explanations such as using magic, her fear is gone etc. Also...

Am I the only one thinking that Triss lips are just amazing..? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom