Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know i was just thinking, in the two main quests you have with Triss, both her and Geralt get referred to as "lovebirds" (Contract giver the first time, and Djikstra the second), and then after that lighthouse scene, Djikstra tells Geralt there isn't an emotion in that body of his - at which point i was like "you just saw him confess his love to Triss and you said they were lovebirds", come on the feelings between them are obvious. Also that look Geralt and Triss give each other when Djikstra talks about them being lovers is just cute and a bit of awkwardness. Also for Triss fans we probably aren't going to know about their break up because most of us probably didn't select that dialogue option (since it is about them being no longer together), so yeah it would of been nice for the game to explain it without having to tell Djikstra they aren't together.

You choose "Triss and i not couple anymore" ?
I only did it because I was going through saves exploring different outcomes to see what dialogs I have missed, there is also an interesting dialog at Vegelbond's ball where Geralt compares Triss eyes to the stars which I also didn't see earlier because the dialog choice leading to it is very harsh towards Triss.

@Gerald01 I agree, Triss was willing to help Geralt find Yen and in TW2 I agreed for her to follow me. Maybe Geralt needed some time to decide what he wants now that his memory is restored or Triss decided to let him go alone and sort his relationship with Yen hoping he may return to her eventually, but i can only speculate as the game doesn't go into details, this is the only piece of info I found other than Triss saying that they parted 6 months ago.

Yeah, if You want to know a little details about break up, You need to be rude to Triss.

And she feeling so sad, if Geralt say that their are not together anymore.

When Dijkstra said "Old love". Did Triss say "First love" ?
I can't recall when she says that. Could you remind me that?
Elven bath scene in Witcher 2
And why she is not reacts on Geralts confession that she means for him a lot.
Straight to business, damn at lest she should say "i am grateful ..." or she just pissed cause you ruined her plan :p

Last edited:
In the scene after killing Imlerith (and the crones) with Ciri, they are sitting on a cliff where they get a perfect opportunity to talk. It had a chance to be a beautiful moment where it could of gone something like this

Geralt: I am trying to figure out what to tell Yen when we get back
Ciri: Tell her the truth, always
Geralt: Last time i did that, it didn't feel right
Ciri: What did you say?
Geralt: I no longer have the same feelings i did for her after i got the amnesia
Ciri: So you aren't together anymore?
Geralt: Triss took care of me and i kind of developed strong feelings for her
Ciri: Really? i must of missed a lot
Geralt: Are you ok with it?
Ciri: I am just glad to see you all again, and if you want to be with her, then so be it
Geralt: Thanks for understanding....come on we should get back to them

Of course i just wanted to see a bit more interaction to Ciri referring to the Geralt/Triss/Yen love triangle, so there were some chances for them to discuss it and that scene had that beautiful scenery to compliment a discussion like that.

---------- Updated at 11:56 AM ----------

And why after this their broke up? I can't understand, why we can't get explanation in TW3?

---------- Updated at 02:49 PM ----------

Yeah, very strange, You can get this line if You go rude way with her.

I know, it is a weird thing to just set something in stone like that, i couldn't wait to see Triss again and have Geralt hug Triss and do all those things no guy would talk about lol, but instead we find they have broken up and there isn't an explanation when it would of added to the drama of them getting back together - starting to have that "it was all rushed" view again.

Also thank you for uploading these videos :)

Also thank you for uploading these videos
I love so much Witcher games and especially Triss and Geralt relationship so I have almost all cutscenes.

---------- Updated at 03:01 PM ----------

I know, it is a weird thing to just set something in stone like that, i couldn't wait to see Triss again and have Geralt hug Triss and do all those things no guy would talk about lol, but instead we find they have broken up and there isn't an explanation when it would of added to the drama of them getting back together - starting to have that "it was all rushed" view again.
I can't understand why Geralt so harshly changed his opinion and attitude to Triss between TW2 and TW3, and why we can't get explanation why this happened...

Noooooooooo way I missed the 800 page milestone AND the 8000 post milestone

Party!!!! :animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom