Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, when will this take place? I haven't been to Skellige yet but already Level 19 from grinding quests.

Be free to go to Skellige.. Even to go in Kaer Mohren.. Until You get quest "Brothers in arms - Novigrad", You can procrastinate it.. But, to complete this quest, You must complete Triss quest line..
And don't worry - game itself will Tell You in specific point, that "If You continue, You cannot complete some quests anymore".. (it will tell You during the Isle of Mist)

Okay, when will this take place? I haven't been to Skellige yet but already Level 19 from grinding quests.
"A Matter Of Life And Death" and "Now or Never" are Triss' side quests, you want to pursue both ladies just complete the Novigrad main quests and when you see "A Matter of Life and Death" in your journal don't do it, instead go Skellige and complete main quests then Yen's "The Last Wish" will start and you can all three romance side quests in your journal at the same time, then you can decide what to do.

It doesn't matter if you do Skellige or Novigrad first, the romance quests are side quests and will stay active.

Feel to say sorry to some of you, who are able to hold a fair discussion, because I didn't know that there has been a previous moderator warning about derailed content. Now I understand why some users were against me with no apparent reason while I kept pointing out my problem with shitposting on books. That, I precise, was related only to this post. Not calling it out again, I just wanted to make things clear.

---

About the shackles, it's something they may have done before because in the threesome scene Geralt was comfortable with them. Don't want to know these dirty secrets, hehe.

Cheers and have fun.

Look here:
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06...-05-pleasing-inventorystorage-changes-teased/
"I won’t get into super details here but something is in the works and it should please a lot of people"

Is it too much to hope, that they are repairing "well" or something like that? :) That would explain, why it takes so long to create it (I think, that some storrage would not take so long to make)..
It is maybe to much to hope for, but if They really patching "well" or other "Triss related" bugs, i would LOVE CDPR....
What do You think? Am I false-hope?

Look here:
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06...-05-pleasing-inventorystorage-changes-teased/
"I won’t get into super details here but something is in the works and it should please a lot of people"

Is it too much to hope, that they are repairing "well" or something like that? :) That would explain, why it takes so long to create it (I think, that some storrage would not take so long to make)..
It is maybe to much to hope for, but if They really patching "well" or other "Triss related" bugs, i would LOVE CDPR....

Hope destroyer here, CDPR had confirmed this is not a bug, so no fix here

But, they had consider it is an issue, and maybe some content will be add later :D

Hope destroyer here, CDPR had confirmed this is not a bug, so no fix here

But, they had consider it is an issue, and maybe some content will be add later :D

OK, nevermind.. :) But..as You say.. "Issue" is a kind of "bug".. Only "bug" is technical problem, but "issue" is screenplay problem..
BUT, if They really admitted it as an Issue, it gives us real hope, that they would repair it!! For example Bioware NEVER admitted "ME3 ending" as an Issue, although they really "patched" it by "Extended-cut free DLC"..
That means, that if CDPR considers this as an Issue, they are planning to repair it.. And..maybe throught some patches, for this particular problem, there are no needs for DLC or something like that..

But I would love an idea of "Stand Alone" aprox 10-15 hours DLC (save import), that would take us to Kovir (or in case of Yen relationship anywhere, they are) after main story and gives us some romantic and social adventure.. :)

Look here:

I doubt they are talking about any story related changes unfortunately.

I hope we will get sometime if not EE, maybe some additional dialogues and cutscenes with Triss in patches or DLCs.

I am fairly certain the Triss ordeal will get fixed in some way. It would be foolish and unlike CDPR to ignore the largest thread on their forum (ever?). I would actually lose a lot of respect for them if they don't address some story issues (mainly Triss).

I am fairly certain the Triss ordeal will get fixed in some way. It would be foolish and unlike CDPR to ignore the largest thread on their forum (ever?). I would actually lose a lot of respect for them if they don't address some story issues (mainly Triss).

Agree.. CDPR earns they respect by listening to their fans.. I hope, that they aren't change into "big corporation" like EA.. If they are "same people like before", they'll fix it.. We must give them time, because sice for example "well" isn't bug, but "issue" (again thank CDPR again for calling it Issue), fixing is not so simple...
In meanwhile, we must keep this thread alive, so anyone can see, how many of us is crazy for Triss... :)

OK, nevermind.. :) But..as You say.. "Issue" is a kind of "bug".. Only "bug" is technical problem, but "issue" is screenplay problem..
BUT, if They really admitted it as an Issue, it gives us real hope, that they would repair it!! For example Bioware NEVER admitted "ME3 ending" as an Issue, although they really "patched" it by "Extended-cut free DLC"..
That means, that if CDPR considers this as an Issue, they are planning to repair it.. And..maybe throught some patches, for this particular problem, there are no needs for DLC or something like that..

But I would love an idea of "Stand Alone" aprox 10-15 hours DLC (save import), that would take us to Kovir (or in case of Yen relationship anywhere, they are) after main story and gives us some romantic and social adventure.. :)

I second the motion, more time spend with Triss in Kovir or Yen in the north somewhere is not a bad idea. I am sure fans of both side of the ladies would love to see this.

I will take Marigold fire ball with me any day on a witcher contract. The babe is so bad ass she makes fireball rain down from the sky.

---------- Updated at 04:04 PM ----------

Well,since poor Marty is dead,we'll never find out :crybaby:

Be right back I am going to use my imagination to find out if that's possible. I like the kinky sorceress in Triss and it seems Yen has tha kinky streak too, matter of fact like you said, they all do. As Bart would say, picture in head bad

It would be foolish if they'll recycle her Novigrad replies and put them in the boat scene. I'd prefer to wait to EE or some major expansion and get the real deal. Not the cheap one. Anyway it's cool they listen us at least.

I second the motion, more time spend with Triss in Kovir or Yen in the north somewhere is not a bad idea. I am sure fans of both side of the ladies would love to see this.

Thank You!! :)
I think, that "dark story" of W3 deserves some quiet and "happy" time after.. I am not against ending, not at all (they are great and really happy), but after hundreds of hour playing in sad/melancholic world of W3, without true love or happiness, I would love an idea of "nice fairytale" of Gerald and *his love interest* finaly having good, happy time together.. I know, that it is in Endings, but I somehow feel, that after sooo long gaming trilogy in so sad world, there is need something more, than two or three slices in ending, saying "and they lived happily ever after"...

I think, that "stand alone" and "peacefull" DLC with our love interest after main story, would bring amazing ending for this amazing game Trilogy..

(again, sorry for my English - I hope, that You understand my idea and if someone could rewrite it into more understandable words, please do it! :) )

I finished another Witcher 2 playthrough yesterday and I have to say it confirmed all the feelings I had for Triss going into Witcher 3.

I remember how amazing the rose of remembrance scene was when I give it to her. And the elvis bath scene, going into witcher 3 my choices were decided, I was going to pursue Triss and do whatever it took to get her back. I wanted to give her back the Rose after I told her I love her.

I also did skellige first in my second playthrough of witcher 3 and it made more sense but, I wanted the option to tell Triss our right that there was no longer a magic bond between Yen and I.
I wanted to say Triss, I love Yen but I am not in love with her and I am in love with you.

I think Triss will melt hearing that from Geralt.

---------- Updated at 04:44 PM ----------

Thank You!! :)
I think, that "dark story" of W3 deserves some quiet and "happy" time after.. I am not against ending, not at all (they are great and really happy), but after hundreds of hour playing in sad/melancholic world of W3, without true love or happiness, I would love an idea of "nice fairytale" of Gerald and *his love interest* finaly having good, happy time together.. I know, that it is in Endings, but I somehow feel, that after sooo long gaming trilogy in so sad world, there is need something more, than two or three slices in ending, saying "and they lived happily ever after"...

I think, that "stand alone" and "peacefull" DLC with our love interest after main story, would bring amazing ending for this amazing game Trilogy..

(again, sorry for my English - I hope, that You understand my idea and if someone could rewrite it into more understandable words, please do it! :) )

Don't worry we understand your writing perfectly. And it makes a lot of sense. I would rather the game just end than to wander the empty world with no Triss or friends.

Don't worry we understand your writing perfectly. And it makes a lot of sense. I would rather the game just end than to wander the empty world with no Triss or friends.

Glad to hear.. :) It is hard for me to transform my thoughts into English. In Czech I would have been much more specific, but I have a limited English skills.. :/ So I am happy, that You can understand me.. :)

That "empty world" isn't real "continuing" of game. It is something like in Mass Effect 2, it doesn't really continue Your adventures (it is clear because of Endings), but it is only an option for those, who want to complete exploring world or takes new DLC quests.. But I agree, would be better, if game just ended, like W1 or W2..

Lets hope, that they really make standalone DLC, I would pay almost anything for an oportunity to be with Triss in Kovir and having some romantic, peacefull time together.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom