Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second". -Johnny Depp

Yeah I love this one. I pick this quote because it was perfect for explaining why Geralt should be with Triss. Love and infatuation are separate things. With Triss there is no magic except the magic of true love and true feelings.

In the game you see two people who have so much chemistry but they are too afraid to explore. They are both bound by their crutches, Geralt with his long history but very shaky relationship with Yen and Triss being in love with someone she convince she has no chance of keeping.

Sometimes it seems like she questions her own right to happiness. All is fair in love and war and their relationship with Geralt is no different. It should be a battlefield between the two ladies to get and keep the Witcher they are both in love with.

With the introduction of Geralt amnesia and the loving romantic relationship that develop between Geralt and Triss over time, Triss and Yen are on equal playing field to compete for Geralt.

You can see he's struggles with old commitments and what he really wants for himself. Triss struggles with her happiness vs the happiness of others and alway places the needs of other ahead of her own.

Everyone around hims seems to acknowledge that she is better for him, Vesemir, Eskel, Lambert, even Letho and many others. Ciri is all grown up and it's time for him to find some happiness with Triss after walking the path for so long.

To the core Geralt is a Witcher, the best of the best in fact. IMO an ending that have him completely abandoning his swords seems way of the deep end to me. Taking the occasional contract and spending time with the women he fell in love with is the ending I imagine for a Witcher like Geralt.

While we waiting for more content with our beloved Triss, made video from screenshots with her and Geralt, all full with their love. Hope You like it.

Love it, thanks for that.

Every site is buzzing with how large the next patch is going to be. What are they including that can possibly be that large that we have to be held in such suspense? Ok maybe a storage system but that is not something really exciting unless you are a game horder.

Now some content with Triss or some more dialogue in different places throughtout the game while they work on fixing the inconsistencies. Now that people, would be exciting news. They said a few more days before release until then I will be playing the fountain quest over and over and over and over. If you need me I will be spending time with Triss at the fountain discussing our future together in Kovir.

While we're on the topic of Triss screenshots, can anyone shed some light on the context of the following? I just beat the game and don't remember encountering these scenes anywhere ... although it is possible my memory errs.

Attachments

• TW3_T&G.jpg
    TW3_T&G.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 460
  • Triss_Merigold_Witcher_3_The_Wild_Hunt_E3_2014_Trailer_angry.jpg
    Triss_Merigold_Witcher_3_The_Wild_Hunt_E3_2014_Trailer_angry.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 40
While we're on the topic of Triss screenshots, can anyone shed some light on the context of the following? I just beat the game and don't remember encountering these scenes anywhere ... although it is possible my memory errs.
First one You will get if Geralt will let Triss to be tortured by Menga's mens.
Second one was only in trailer.

The first one happens if you let Triss be tortured by the witch hunters.The second one was replaced by the sex scene which she currently has.

Ah, okay thanks!

I tried to go along with Triss' plan to extract information from Menga, but I didn't last long. That torture scene was too hard to bear.

Not an easy thing to do trust me. Hearing her getting torture is f up.

That sort of thing makes this game great. What I was disappointed with though is they could have extended Geralt's guilt at allowing that rather than the one sentence which Triss brushes off.

---------- Updated at 08:21 PM ----------

I know. I could only watch it on Youtube, couldn't do it by myself in game. In both PT use axii =)

How do you use axii? Even if I have that maxed at level 3 they still attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom