Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I let Triss' torture go on cause she can then get her personal revenge on Menge. I loved that scene.

I did too but that was after about five tries I finally turn the volume done and read the cc only. It was really fucked up, kept thinking about W2 and her torture in the Nilfgaardian camp.

Ah, okay thanks!

I tried to go along with Triss' plan to extract information from Menga, but I didn't last long. That torture scene was too hard to bear.

You know, that:
1) She wants it, she knows, that this is (in theory) most successfull way to get information
2) She can quit torture anytime she wants, because her chains wasn't dwimerite and therefore she has full powers (because of it she kills her torturers after they say, that will put dwimerite dog collar on her)

This scene (for me) gives me no doubt, that She is waaay more better, than Yen.. Can You imagine Yen, taking so much pain even for Geralt? Triss can endure that "only for friend Marigold".. This scene, in fact, is brilliant way to show how selfless character she is and how much of "true good" is in her heart...

I let Triss' torture go on cause she can then get her personal revenge on Menge. I loved that scene.

Me too.. :) That scene is awesome and shows, how much strenght and resolve is in that loving eyes of our Triss.. She CAN take care of herself, You know.. But..even when on "rage", she is cute and lovable.. :)

Last edited:
You know, that:
1) She wants it, she knows, that this is (in theory) most successfull way to get information
2) She can quit torture anytime she wants, because her chains wasn't dwimerite and therefore she has full powers (because of it she kills her torturers after they say, that will put dwimerite dog collar on her)

This scene (for me) gives me no doubt, that She is waaay more better, than Yen.. Can You imagine Yen, taking so much pain even for Geralt? Triss can endure that "only for friend Marigold".. This scene, in fact, is brilliant way to show how selfless character she is and how much of "true good" is in her heart...

I agree, but I'm a softy and couldn't endure watching Menga's men subject her to torture. Triss might have that kind of fortitude, but I don't hehe.

I agree, but I'm a softy and couldn't endure watching Menga's men subject her to torture. Triss might have that kind of fortitude, but I don't hehe.

Just remember, what she tells you before You go into...and what she makes You promise to her..
And, if anything else, remember, that she knows, You are in next room - if she wants torture to end and cannot do it herself, she can simply call "Geralt, I can't take it anymore".. (this she even admits later, that She was scared, but knowing, that Geralt was close to her - not in this particular words, but the meaning was such)

Just remember, what she tells you before You go into...and what she makes You promise to her..
And, if anything else, remember, that she knows, You are in next room - if she wants torture to end and cannot do it herself, she can simply call "Geralt, I can't take it anymore".. (this she even admits later, that She was scared, but knowing, that Geralt was close to her - not in this particular words, but the meaning was such)

Agree wasn't easy to listen to her go through that but she was fierce afterwards when she impaled his head with her blade. I was in love.

We needed to see more of Triss, I wanted her to have a talk with Ciri after she also impaled the hunt rider with the hot sword at Kaer Morhen. That scene was amazing.

She was so determine to make sure Ciri doesn't end up with the hunt.

I think it will be fair to give more Triss-related content in DLCs. I don't think, however, that Yennefer got much more content than Triss. Novigrad's main quest line is longer than Skellige's, and Triss got two personal quests while Yennefer got only one. Yennefer's presence in Kaer Morhen gives you impression that she has more content, but in terms of dialogues Kaer Morhen does not add much content. In the rest of the game both Triss and Yen has relatively similar amount of conversations and dialogues. To sum up, I think CDPR did a good job of keeping content balance, though I always two hands for Triss content, since I like her character very much. Maybe one thing I have complaints about is the fact that the game pushes you towards choosing Yennefer. Priscilla's song, dream in the beginning of the game, Skellige's quests... Authors of the game clearly had a position on the issue:)

I think it will be fair to give more Triss-related content in DLCs. I don't think, however, that Yennefer got much more content than Triss. Novigrad's main quest line is longer than Skellige's, and Triss got two personal quests while Yennefer got only one. Yennefer's presence in Kaer Morhen gives you impression that she has more content, but in terms of dialogues Kaer Morhen does not add much content. In the rest of the game both Triss and Yen has relatively similar amount of conversations and dialogues. To sum up, I think CDPR did a good job of keeping content balance, though I always two hands for Triss content, since I like her character very much. Maybe one thing I have complaints about is the fact that the game pushes you towards choosing Yennefer. Priscilla's song, dream in the beginning of the game, Skellige's quests... Authors of the game clearly had a position on the issue:)

yeaa

---------- Updated at 09:21 PM ----------

i want to post an dlc idea but i keep getting a sever error! :( server 500

---------- Updated at 09:23 PM ----------

I think it will be fair to give more Triss-related content in DLCs. I don't think, however, that Yennefer got much more content than Triss. Novigrad's main quest line is longer than Skellige's, and Triss got two personal quests while Yennefer got only one. Yennefer's presence in Kaer Morhen gives you impression that she has more content, but in terms of dialogues Kaer Morhen does not add much content. In the rest of the game both Triss and Yen has relatively similar amount of conversations and dialogues. To sum up, I think CDPR did a good job of keeping content balance, though I always two hands for Triss content, since I like her character very much. Maybe one thing I have complaints about is the fact that the game pushes you towards choosing Yennefer. Priscilla's song, dream in the beginning of the game, Skellige's quests... Authors of the game clearly had a position on the issue

I think a post-end DLC where you can be with your love-interest in a house somewhere in the game which you can do your Witcher contracts from would've been a great idea. Adding a few romantic conversation options from the books and the previous games, from events that happened which Geralt and his love-interest been through would make playing the game after reaching the ending more logical and bearable.

Because to he honest, finishing the game, I didn't feel like carrying on with all the main characters gone.

If ciri lived:
If you chose tris or yen: ciri will run up and hug you and smile. (if she becomes empress he should bow and say your majesty)
If you chose Both, or ignored them: Ciri will slap you as soon as you walk in.Then laugh. (if she becomes empress her chamberlain should say" Thats no way for a empress to behave", in which she apologises and curtsies with a smurk)
Ciri: "Triss and yen told me all about what happened"
then dandelion regales the tail of how he saved geralt from the chains of his love.

After the entrance, Zoltan pipes up "haha Dandilion get the mead! me and geralt going to get shit faced, Ciri will ya join us!"
Ciri (witcher): "Ill pass, as vesemir always said 'alcohol is a witchers worst enemy!' haha"
Ciri (empress): " Noo, its not lady like" looking at her Chamberlain again who turns up his nose.
If you chose triss: triss wont let you get to drunk as she requests you stay a little sober for later ...
If you chose yen: yen will have one or two with you over the course of the scene but wont let him drink to much, she want to chat about the future *
If you chose nither or got the "Takes three to tango Geralt will get drunk over the course of the scene, which ciri will find very amusing.

again then the group laugh about all the fun they had with ciri.

If you chose triss: yen will start talking but triss will but in and talk about the time she watched over ciri while she underwent the sans mutations and training at kaer morhen. at which yen gets abit arse
yen says: "humph, could have waited till id finished, but i suppose you like jumping into things!"
Triss says "whats that supposed to mean?"
Ciri tires to calm the situation" Hay, she ment nothing by -"
Yen then says: "You know exactly what it means!" then looks straight at geralt
Geralt wanting to avoid the situation tries to escape by saying "what dandilion? yes ill help you get some more barels up" but ciri drags him back by his ear.
Triss then stands up "i dont have to take this, im sorry your upset, but -"
Yen interupts: "Your right im upset! Me And Geralt where fine!, it was those two years spent with you, lucky for you he lost his memory and you where all to happy to jump into bed with him!" yen at this point is very upset and slams the table, and throws a blue ball of magic at triss. Ciri jumps in the way to protect triss but triss grabs ciri and shilds her, triss gets hit and becomes gets very angry and readys here self to bring fiery hell down on yen, ciri puts a hand on triss sholder and triss instead breaks down in tears.
triss says: "Im sorry yen, ive always had feelings for geralt, yet he has always turned me down because of his feelings for you! i was sad and bitter, after i entered ciris mind, and i asked geralt to just stay with me we never spoke again (this might be wrong! do correct me if i am, but from what i remeber in the books after that geralt dont really interact) so when i saw him again all the feelings i had came back and -"
Yen buts in again : "I dont care about any of this why are you telling me! You Think -"
Triss almost shouting: " I loved him! You where no where to be seen but even with no memory he still remeberd you! and i promised id be with him to find you, id help him find you -"
Yen softens abit: "where were you then?, you wasnt with him when i found geralt"

triss here could explain why they split between w2 and w3 but i think the reason is that the more geralt got back of his memory the more geralt remembered his love for yen, and realised he needed to find yen without triss, and decided to break her heart rather than doing it with yen there? or maybe triss left because she didnt want to get hurt again. as in the quest when you meet her she says "SHE" left someone very dear to her. so that could go both ways. but anyway i digress.

Ciri then says: "you where really willing to help him find yen when you could have had him to your self?"
yen looks at triss with a soften expresion then yen helps triss up and hugs her. "i had no idea you did that, i can see how much you care for him, im happy for you triss ... besides with my track record only be a matter of time before i make of again and leave poor geralt behind" smiles and looks at geralt then hugs ciri

If you chose Yen: triss starts talking about here time at kaer morhen, where yen buts in about how she taught magic to ciri. at which point triss goes a bit sad and glares at yen.
Yen glares back at triss: "Got something to say?"
Triss looks at geralt and doesnt say anything.
Yen looks over at geralt then back at triss: "what? you had your chance with him, he was always going to be mine!"
Ciri tires to calm the situation" Hay, its okay everyone relax! Dandilion some more -"
Triss isnt happy stands up sending the chair flying back causing zoltan to spill his beer, which hes less than pleased about. "For goodness sake you two made me spill my drink"
Triss glares at zoltan with firey eyes then back at yen: "I had my chance? i constantly lived in your shadow he always had feelings for you!, even when he lost his memory he still loved YOU!" at that throws a fireball at yen who manages to put up a magic barrier but gets knocked back anyway.
Yen: "Well im sorry he still loves me! what do you want me to say?"
Ciri puts a hand on triss's sholder Triss softens and then relates why she left geralt from 2 - 3 then ends by saying "... i guess deap down i knew it was always you, just didnt want to accept it"
Yen: "do you think you could ever accept it? i want us to be friends still."
Triss wipes away a tear and nods, and ciri hugs her then insists on getting her a drink!

---------- Updated at 09:36 PM ----------

If you chose both: the group laugh and joke about ciri, triss and yen laugh together as dandelion regales how he alone saved geralt from the chains of his bed. geralt extremely embarrassed downs quite a few drinks, triss and yen are having to much fun lauging at ciri who is lecturing geralt and how he could have at least had the decency to chose one. dandelion tries to cool the situation but ciri just glares at him. (this could be changed and they could have a spat, but as the scence of a threesome happens i would assssssume, they are not botherd by the past of them being lovers of geralt).

once that part of the scene has finished priscilla appears on the staircase, follows her feet down the stairs and says "Is this a party? dandilion darling this is quite frankly boring!" at this point music starts and everyone dances and laughs togeather ... oh and zoltan falls of his chair, claiming that it was geralts fault and that he know owes him a drink. But instead ciri throws some more booze on him at which zoltan gets up and tries to chase her but walks straight into a post.

If You Chose Triss: as the night carries on, triss and geralt step out onto the balcony, and have a chat alone about their future in kovir (I dont no the details nor do i pretend to so i shall make them up lol)
triss: "Oooh geralt it be lovely imagine it" she gets up close to him and rests her hands on his chest "Looking out to sea in the morning, hearing the birds chirp there beautiful morning song, and -" geralt interrupts her by kissing her, she giggles and runs to her room in the tavern followed by geralt ... and no i will not tell you what happens you pervs lol.... ciri sees them go in and smiles before going back down stairs to join the others.
so in the morning, triss gets dressed and says she is to go to kovir to set up and you'll join her later, you have a few last things to sort out before you go. triss gives geralt a big hug and a kiss, she spins around and waves good bye before saying she will miss him, geralt sees a rose on the table that geralt grabs and runs after triss, which then pans to a smiling ciri and dandilion who obviously left the rose there, before she gets on the boat geralt stops her though grabbing her by the waist and pulls her up so hes carrying her in his arms then puts her down, and then gives her a rose of remembrance, triss gasps and strokes the flower and looks at geralt. then she steps on to the boat and waves good bye to him. (Could be padded out more)ciri tells him shes on her way now, he stands up and gives her a big hug and wishes her luck, ciri tells him that she will miss him and hopes to see him soon.

If You Chose Yen: Yen and geralt stand in the corner togeather watching the rest of the group laugh and joke togeather. yen turns to geralt and asks what happens now? geralt turns to yen and smurks "maybe long baths, staying in bed till late"
Yen: "haha well that does sound lovely, i was worried you'd say you wanted long walkes on the beach and romantic candle lit dinners"
Geralt: "Well, there goes my plan for our first night."
Yen: "ha, never took you to be the soppy romantic type, but what about ciri? will you miss her?"

---------- Updated at 09:37 PM ----------

witcher ciri: Geralt: "she could live with us, be like a big happy family!"
empress ciri: "Oh ill miss her but she will be far to busy"
Yen: "Aww your just a big softy really! but maybe you could be a bit more manly, just for tonight?"
Geralt: "i can be manly" Geralt puffs out his chest and cross his arms.
so up they go yen leads geralt upstairs while no ones looking. and you know what happens.
afterwards, geralt stands outside on the balcony looking out over novigrad, yen comes up behind and asks geralt whats on his mind, geralt wonders if hes taught ciri enough to go on in life, and if she will be okay on her own. yen consoles him and reminds him that shes done well on her own so far.
yen and geralt go back to bed and wake up the next morning, yen tells geralt shes going to get settled in where ever shes going and wants geralt to come with her now, but geralt insists on getting things sorted here first he has some things he wants to finish. ciri tells him shes on her way now, he stands up and gives her a big hug and wishes her luck, ciri tells him that she will miss him and hopes to see him soon.
(Both choices could allow for some way to get us to have a quick travel point to the respected houses of each relationship choice such as a small house in kovir to see triss or join triss on the boat to the house and then have the conversation about that geralt wants to go back to lock up kaer morhen or something, yet the player could return to the house to see triss/yen and get your jollys of if you must lol)

If both where chosen: Geralt and zoltan just carryone getting sloshed, at this point geralt stands up and tries to defend him self, tells triss and yen hes sorry and then falls of the table again. at which point triss and yen bursts out laughing and ciri stands on the table and wipes out a sword and demands geralt fight her! geralt accepts draws his sword, then falls backwards in to a bucket of water at which point the whole tavern rores with laughter. the next morning cuts in to find both zoltan and geralt, asleep on the tavern floor, ciri kicks grealt telling him shes on her way now, he stands up and gives her a big hug and wishes her luck, ciri tells him that she will miss him and hopes to see him soon.

this is just an idea and just want you guys opinion on it! also sorry if theres bad spelling hahaha!
What you think, maybe we could squeeze roach in there as well! and ves :)! if you chose them over dickstra. <-- that's deliberate.

---------- Updated at 09:38 PM ----------

If ciri dies:
upon entering the tavern everyone sits around a table with drinks watching geralt walk in a glum look on there face. #
Zoltan says: "what you all moping about, you think ciri would have liked us all to sit round like we been slapped round the faced, why dont we reminisce? get some soppy shit going!. haha Dandilion get the mead! me and geralt going to get shit faced"
If you chose triss: triss wont let you get to drunk as she requests you stay a little sober for later ...
If you chose yen: yen will have one or two with you over the course of the scene but wont let him drink to much, she want to chat about the future * YES yen fans you get no more sex lol youve had two ... mind you we have had 3 games of triss banging fun but still lol P: we gready.
If you chose nither or got the "Takes three to tango"Geralt will get drunk over the course of the scene.

Now the group can reminisce about what happened in the game or in the book
If you chose triss: yen will start talking but triss will but in and talk about the time she watched over ciri while she underwent the sans mutations and training at kaer morhen. at which yen gets abit arse
yen says: "humph, could have waited till id finished, but i suppose you like jumping into things!"
Triss says "whats that supposed to mean?"
Yen then says: "You know exactly what it means!" then looks straight at geralt
Geralt wanting to avoid the situation tries to escape by saying "what dandilion? yes ill help you get some more barels up"
Triss then stands up "i dont have to take this, im sorry your upset, but -"
Yen interupts: "Your right im upset! Me And Geralt where fine!, it was those two years spent with you, lucky for you he lost his memory and you where all to happy to jump into bed with him!" yen at this point is very upset and slams the table, and throws a blue ball of magic at triss. it hits triss who gets very angry and readys here self to bring fiery hell down on yen. but instead breaks down in tears.
triss says: "Im sorry yen, ive always had feelings for geralt, yet he has always turned me down because of his feelings for you! i was sad and bitter, after i entered ciris mind, and i asked geralt to just stay with me we never spoke again (this might be wrong! do correct me if i am, but from what i remeber in the books after that geralt dont really interact) so when i saw him again all the feelings i had came back and -"
Yen buts in again : "I dont care about any of this why are you telling me! You Think -"
Triss almost shouting: " I loved him! You where no where to be seen but even with no memory he still remeberd you! and i promised id be with him to find you, id help him find you -"
Yen softens abit: "where were you then?, you wasnt with him when i found geralt"

triss here could explain why they split between w2 and w3 but i think the reason is that the more geralt got back of his memory the more geralt remembered his love for yen, and realised he needed to find yen without triss, and decided to break her heart rather than doing it with yen there? or maybe triss left because she didnt want to get hurt again. as in the quest when you meet her she says "SHE" left someone very dear to her. so that could go both ways. but anyway i digress.

Yen then says: "you where really willing to help him find me when you could have just run of with him and never found me? then you could have had him to your self"
yen helps triss up and hugs her. "i had no idea you did that, i can see how much you care for him, im happy for you triss ... besides with my track record only be a matter of time before i make of again and leave poor geralt behind" smiles and looks at geral

If you chose Yen: triss starts talking about here time at kaer morhen, where yen buts in about how she taught magic to ciri. at which point triss goes a bit sad and glares at yen.
Yen glares back at triss: "Got something to say?"
Triss looks at geralt and doesnt say anything.
Yen looks over at geralt then back at triss: "what? you had your chance with him, he was always going to be mine!"
Triss isnt happy stands up sending the chair flying back causing zoltan to spill his beer, which hes less than pleased about. "For goodness sake you two made me spill my drink"
Triss glares at zoltan with firey eyes then back at yen: "I had my chance? i constantly lived in your shadow he always had feelings for you!, even when he lost his memory he still loved YOU!" at that throws a fireball at yen who manages to put up a magic barrier but gets knocked back anyway.
Yen: "Well im sorry he still loves me! what do you want me to say?"
Triss softens and then relates why she left geralt from 2 - 3 then ends by saying "... i guess deap down i knew it was always you, just didnt want to accept it"
Yen: "do you think you could ever accept it? i want us to be friends still."
Triss wipes away a tear and nods.

If you chose both: the group laugh and joke about ciri, triss and yen laugh together as dandelion regales how he alone saved geralt from the chains of his bed. geralt extremely embarrassed downs quite a few drinks, triss and yen are having to much fun imagining how ciri would react if shed known what happened, than to have any spat , at this point triss says that she misses ciri, and the room falls quite (this could be changed and they could have a spat, but as the scence of a threesome happens i would assssssume, they are not botherd by the past of them being lovers of geralt).

once that part of the scene has finished priscilla appears on the staircase, follows her feet down the stairs and says "its awfully glum in here dandilion darling! surly this is no way to celebrate the life of one who has departed!" at this point music starts and everyone dances and laughs togeather ... oh and zoltan falls of his chair, claiming that it was geralts fault and that he know owes him a drink.

If You Chose Triss: as the night carries on, triss and geralt step out onto the balcony, and have a chat alone about their future in kovir (I dont no the details nor do i pretend to so i shall make them up lol)
triss: "Oooh geralt it be lovely imagine it" she gets up close to him and rests her hands on his chest "Looking out to sea in the morning, hearing the birds chirp there beautiful morning song, and -" geralt interrupts her by kissing her, she giggles and runs to her room in the tavern followed by geralt ... and no i will not tell you what happens you pervs lol....
so in the morning, triss gets dressed and says she is to go to kovir to set up and you'll join her later, you have a few last things to sort out before you go. triss gives geralt a big hug and a kiss, she spins around and waves good bye before saying she will miss him, geralt sees a rose on the table that geralt grabs and runs after triss, which then pans to a smiling dandilion who obviously left the rose there, before she gets on the boat geralt stops her though grabbing her by the waist and pulls her up so hes carrying her in his arms then puts her down, and then gives her a rose of remembrance, triss gasps and strokes the flower and looks at geralt. then she steps on to the boat and waves good bye to him. (Could be padded out more)

If You Chose Yen: Yen and geralt stand in the corner togeather watching the rest of the group laugh and joke togeather. yen turns to geralt and asks what happens now? geralt turns to yen and smurks "maybe long baths, staying in bed till late"
Yen: "haha well that does sound lovely, i was worried you'd say you wanted long walkes on the beach and romantic candle lit dinners"
Geralt: "Well, there goes my plan for our first night."
Yen: "ha, never took you to be the soppy romantic type, but as everyone down here having fun maybe we could have some fun of our own?"
Geralt: "yen, i couldnt think of anything better"

---------- Updated at 09:39 PM ----------

so up they go yen leads geralt upstairs while no ones looking. and you know what happens.
afterwards, geralt stands outside on the balcony looking out over novigrad, yen comes up behind and asks geralt whats on his mind, geralt explains he feels responsible for what happened to ciri, and doesnt know how he will continue, yen consols him and talks about the future togeather and promises geralt he wont leave his side again.
yen:"i dont think anyone will ever get over ciri being gone, but i guess we all have to try move on, and we can help each other do so."
geralt: "thanks yen".
yen and geralt go back to bed and wake up the next morning, yen tells geralt shes going to get settled in where ever shes going and wants geralt to come with her now, but geralt insists on getting things sorted here first he has some things he wants to finish.
(Both choices could allow for some way to get us to have a quick travel point to the respected houses of each relationship choice such as a small house in kovir to see triss or join triss on the boat to the house and then have the conversation about that geralt wants to go back to lock up kaer morhen or something, yet the player could return to the house to see triss/yen and get your jollys of if you must lol)

If both where chosen: Geralt and zoltan just carryone getting sloshed, at this point geralt stands up and tries to defend him self, tells triss and yen hes sorry and then falls of the table again. at which point triss and yen bursts out laughing. the next morning cuts in to find both zoltan and geralt, at which the owner of crippled kates stands at the door telling them that they didnt actualy have sex with them but
"instead insisted that the ladies dance for you first, but before they could you pushed them both on the bed telling them they was doing it wrong, so you and the dwarf decided to show them how it was done, hahaha, ooh the girls laughed so hard, you and zoltan fell over more times and eventual wound up on the bed, where zoltan asked the lady who here mummy was and if she approved before falling asleep" zoltan and geralt agree to never speak of this ever again and go on there way.

I strongly advise you to go read the first page because what you've said here is absolutely untrue. Triss romancers got the shitty end of the stick when it came to the writing.

I think a post-end DLC where you can be with your love-interest in a house somewhere in the game which you can do your Witcher contracts from would've been a great idea. Adding a few romantic conversation options from the books and the previous games, from events that happened which Geralt and his love-interest been through would make playing the game after reaching the ending more logical and bearable.

Because to he honest, finishing the game, I didn't feel like carrying on with all the main characters gone.

Yeah, it was bitter sweet when the credits rolled. I would like to see them implement a New Game + mode or something like you suggested.

I did think it was a nice touch when, during the search for Philippa Eilhart, we were given a glimpse of Geralt and Triss' house in Kovir.

As far as the expansions are concerned, do you all think that there is a chance we may see more Triss? They're supposed to take place during the main campaign, so I don't see why not.

Agreed. This is in fact very similar to idea, that I explained few hour ago..
I will post it here again, so You don't have to look for it.. :)
I think, that "dark story" of W3 deserves some quiet and "happy" time after.. I am not against ending, not at all (they are great and really happy), but after hundreds of hour playing in sad/melancholic world of W3, without true love or happiness, I would love an idea of "nice fairytale" of Gerald and *his love interest* finaly having good, happy time together.. I know, that it is in Endings, but I somehow feel, that after sooo long gaming trilogy in so sad world, there is need something more, than two or three slices in ending, saying "and they lived happily ever after"...

I think, that "stand alone" and "peacefull" DLC with our love interest after main story, would bring amazing ending for this amazing game Trilogy..

Triss romancers got the shitty end of the stick when it came to the writing.

I wouldn't go that far. What Triss content there was I found enjoyable and well-crafted. Attending the masquerade ball was the highlight of the game for me.

Would I like to see more Triss content added at a later date? Yes, of course. But that doesn't mean I find her existing romance arc unsatisfying. On the contrary, it was the best part of the game for me.

Yeah, it was bitter sweet when the credits rolled. I would like to see them implement a New Game + mode or something like you suggested.

I did think it was a nice touch when, during the search for Philippa Eilhart, we were given a glimpse of Geralt and Triss' house in Kovir.

As far as the expansions are concerned, do you all think that there is a chance we may see more Triss? They're supposed to take place during the main campaign, so I don't see why not.

It's possible but I don't want to get hopes up. A lot of Kovir mention in the main game. So it is my hope that a DLC giving us access to Kovir and Yen location could be announce some time in the future.

If you look at the current world map in the game There are a lot of inaccessible areas in the north and around edges so fingers cross.

I strongly advise you to go read the first page because what you've said here is absolutely untrue. Triss romancers got the shitty end of the stick when it came to the writing.
I don't think so. I played the game twice and romanced both in different walkthroughs. Triss romance ending worked well for me. At the end of the day, endings with both sorceresses did not differ that much. In fact, I liked ending with Triss better because with Triss Geralt preserves his active role in the world while with Yennefer he pretty much nails his swords to the wall. For me it was quite ironic given dialogue with Dijkstra: he thought romancing Triss will keep Geralt out of politics while with Yennefer he will be constantly involved in affairs of the mighty. At the end of the day, quite the opposite happened:) Again, my only complain is the fact that authors push you to make particular choice. In my first walkthrough, when completing "The last wish" quest I knew I had to say "No" at the end, but at the end I felt myself "nope, Geralt would not have done it..." I mean, seriously? I know a lot of people wrote about it, but once again: why the hell Geralt has only the option "Magic is gone"... Option "I like you, but sorry, now my heart is with someone else" could have worked much better.

I wouldn't go that far. What Triss content there was I found enjoyable and well-crafted. Attending the masquerade ball was the highlight of the game for me.

Would I like to see more Triss content added at a later date? Yes, of course. But that doesn't mean I find her existing romance arc unsatisfying. On the contrary, it was the best part of the game for me.

I agree about the Triss content that is in the game is very well done and was also my favourite part of the game.

But I completely disagree with you about the romance not being unsatisfying. My first playthrough I was dying to talk to Triss after the lighthouse scene and was so disappointed when she wasn't at kaer morhen the first time. Then when she actually gets to kaer morhen you still can't talk or interact with her, you just go straight into the battle plan. Then she says nothing at Vesimir's funeral and leaves without talking to you again! Then she becomes a statue that says well and good luck on the boat in Skellige. And finally I didn't get to see her at the end of the game and just got a slideshow which was almost like btw in case you forgot you romanced Triss.

All I saw in the Triss romance was what could have been because it would have been some of the best moments I've had in a game if Triss was at Kaer Morhen from the beginning and if she had all the interactions I thought she would have in act 3. From what I was expecting and all the scenes I wanted to have with her it didn't even come close to being satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom