Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Ok...made me look like I reverse ninja'd ya :D

Welcome to the forums!

Please remember to vote and visit the FIRST page if you are interested in the purpose of this thread :)

Any questions please, we are all very helpful here!

Yeah i am sorry for that (first post as you can see) and thank you :)
You already have my vote :) People need more Triss!!!

I like your posts. But all this wordless scenes make me sad. It's just like daily reminder that we might end up with no new dialogues if REDs decide there is everything alright and nothing should be fixed.

Not to be rude, but. All of us played the game and all of us came here for a reason. If the majority of us who came here for the same reason (Triss's fans from books and from the previous games) are all feeling the same way about her content, the plot holes and inconsistencies. How can CDPR say that everything is alright with the content and that there is nothing wrong with it?

I know they have the final say in this. But if they say that there is nothing wrong with it, I won't help but feel betrayed. I won't help but feel that I wasted 200 hours + playing the first game and 200 hours + playing the second one for nothing.

I'll feel that all the choices I made in the previous games didn't matter. Falling in love with Triss in the first game didn't matter. Continuing on being in love with her in the second game and choosing her above all also didn't matter. After all, we can't even get the wilted version of the Rose of Remembrance by importing our save games from TW2: Assassin of kings. Only the stimulated save gives you that option. I imported different saves, multiple times. Where I didn't romance anyone but Triss and still ended up with a dried Rose of Remembrance.

It doesn't make sense that the rose is dead. One of the most important romance choices in the previous games must matter. If it doesn't, this game has even worse ending than Mass Effect 3 to me. At least the romance in Mass Effect 3 was good and somewhat satisfying.

Triss fan service arguement really? Maybe they were mistaken, because the only fan service I saw during the game was the Yen fan service the dev bow down to and shove her down the throat of the player at every turn.

Not worth getting into it about fan service arguement tho because, to understand what we are asking for you have to have read the first page of this thread. If you fail to do that the arguement is basically dead on arrival.

Last edited:
Well, I know this isn't perfect...not in format but, I haven't done a screenplay since my college days...god that was nearly 15 years ago.

This is the scene 'fix' I shared a few nights past done in screenplay style. I know the format might be off but, anyway...content right?

I wanted to put it in spoiler tags but it HOSES up the formatting :( If you are not interested in this, sorry...

EXISTING CUT:

EXT. VESEMIR'S FUNERAL -- NIGHT

VESEMIR'S Funeral pyre is burning. Ciri has just ran off, GERALT turns back to face the pyre, TRISS is in foreground GERALT'S right.

AVALLAC'H steps into scene next to GERALT
AVALLAC'H
Va fail.

CUT TO:

TRISS near fill left screen, crying. AVALLAC'H at GERALT'S side. YENNIFER distant right, arms crossed, closed off. ESKEL far right, arms crossed. All facing fire, red glow reflecting on them.
AVALLAC'H
For those who remain, death should never take precedence over life.
Pay your last respects to your friend. Then we must hold council.

AVALLAC'H turns and leaves just the four in the scene. GERALT looks even more beat and sad.

CUT TO:

Close up of VESEMIR's FUNERAL PYRE
FADE TO BLACK:

=====HERE CUT SCENE ENDS=====

What follows would be my suggestion:

Instead of the FADE TO BLACK

====MAYBE THIS=====

CUT TO:

Close up of GERALT from waist up, hands clinched at his side. Clearly in pain.

TRISS' shoulder and arm enters frame left, GERALT'S right. TRISS' hand brushes GERALT'S and there is a moment of hesitation. Finally GERALT'S hand grabs TRISS'. The hands lace fingers and they squeeze.
PAN BACK:

TRISS and GERALT turn to face each other, GERALT puts his head on TRISS' shoulder. Her right hand cradles GERALT'S head.

GERALT stands up straight and leans down toward TRISS, pressing his forehead to hers. Holding that for a moment, eyes closed he silently whispers something.

After a moment the two step away, TRISS still holding his hand. GERALT nods to her and she returns it with a nod and a supportive look and sad smile.

CUT TO:

Close up of VESEMIR's FUNERAL PYRE
FADE TO BLACK:

END CUT SCENE:

Anyway, this is the kind of thing I've been working on...hope you enjoy it (or simply tolerate it)!

You have some great talent, i really appreciate these posts :).

Now that you brought up how to implement some short scenes that pack a punch, i remembered a couple of times, when something small could of been added for those that romanced Triss. On the boat to Skellige, where we see Geralt and Ciri have a quick but awesome bonding moment, i was thinking to how the camera could of turned to Triss leaning against something with her head slightly tilted. At this point she could watch Geralt and Ciri and have a smile where Geralt would slowly turn his head to Triss and smile back, then camera cuts to Ciri as she turns her head and notice Geralt at ease staring at Triss and that could lead to Geralt turning back to Ciri and Ciri nodding her head as a sign of approval or that she is happy for their happiness, and it wouldn't require a VO.

Another thing could be at the cliffs at the start of the final quest (excluding the epilogue), where the camera cuts to Triss, she could of had that worried look on her face (as was shown), but whisper under her breath "Be careful Geralt", while she looks down still worried.

Even at the tent, where she walks past Geralt, she could of waited for the other members to leave before walking to Geralt with a worried look on her face putting her hand on his shoulder, with Geralt responding with the same look, but then Triss would see Avallach wanting to talk to Geralt and at that point she would say "good luck" and walk off (of course i think no Triss fan would be content with just a good luck, but little facial expressions and interactions don't require the voice actor and may of mad a small scene have more impact).

This is just my opinion on some small little things that may of added more meaning to the scenes at the end with Triss and her relationship with Geralt (if she was romanced). It is one thing to have more scenes with Triss in the game and another to make it meaningful.

Not to be rude, but. All of us played the game and all of us came here for a reason. If the majority of us who came here for the same reason (Triss's fans from books and from the previous games) are all feeling the same way about her content, the plot holes and inconsistencies. How can CDPR say that everything is alright with the content and that there is nothing wrong with it?

I know they have the final say in this. But if they say that there is nothing wrong with it, I won't help but feel betrayed. I won't help but feel that I wasted 200 hours + playing the first game and 200 hours + playing the second one for nothing.

I'll feel that all the choices I made in the previous games didn't matter. Falling in love with Triss in the first game didn't matter. Continuing on being in love with her in the second game and choosing her above all also didn't matter. After all, we can't even get the wilted version of the Rose of Remembrance by importing our save games from TW2: Assassin of kings. Only the stimulated save gives you that option. I imported different saves, multiple times. Where I didn't romance anyone but Triss and still ended up with a dried Rose of Remembrance.

It doesn't make sense that the rose is dead. One of the most important romance choices in the previous games must matter. If it doesn't, this game has even worse ending than Mass Effect 3 to me. At least the romance in Mass Effect 3 was good and somewhat satisfying.

I know what you me, we are not even given the chance to give her the rose after you confess to her.

If they broke up between W2 and W3 sure the rose probably wither because of that however, they never stopped loving each other. We should have had the option of giving it back to her and then having it bloom after you confess you love for her.

The dev decision to ignore player choices from the previous games and the state of the rose pissed me off because it was a deliberate choice to give her the rose. For the dev to decide that the player should not have the option to give the rose back to Triss or having it die is very bias IMO because, it sends the message that the players choice to romance Triss was wrong. The same message they shoved in our faces throughtout W3 if you ask me. If we take into account how Yen character is forcefully inserted at every point in the game regardless of your romance choice then my bias claim stands.

Why develop a character as the cover and face for your game only to tell us in the last game that she is really not important? Sry CDPROJEKTRED you don't get to decide that, the fans already consider Triss to be one of the most important characters in the Witcher.

TW2 Assassin of Kings: Chapter I - Where is Triss Merigold? Starts.

TW2 Assassin of Kings: Chapter III
- Where is Triss Merigold? Ends.

We didn't have enough of her in TW2: Assassin of Kings.

I hoped to have more of her by having a blooming Rose of Remembrance and as good logical result for my choice to end up my relationship with Yennefer before visiting Triss in TW3.

Yeah, that rose of remembrance was a big part of the Witcher 2 and for the relationship between Triss and Geralt, especially to the point where i thought that it would carry over to this game in a meaningful way, for example like you said the rose would blossom again should Geralt and Triss get back together, mainly because the rose is like a symbol of their love for each other, it has symbolism attached to it and of course lead to them declaring their feelings (to some extent) in W2.

The rose could of been discussed by them should they get back together, with Triss saying something like "You don't need to tell me anymore, the rose you gave me has come back in full life, just like the love we have for each other" (i don't know, sounds a bit ridiculous reading it, but if it fits the mood of the scene, then it would work).

Last edited:
I know what you me, we are not even given the chance to give her the rose after you confess to her.

If they broke up between W2 and W3 sure the rose probably wither because of that however, they never stopped loving each other. We should have had the option of giving it back to her and then having it bloom after you confess you love for her.

The dev decision to ignore player choices from the previous games and the state of the rose pissed me off because it was a deliberate choice to give her the rose. For the dev to decide that the player should not have the option to give the rose back to Triss or having it die is very bias IMO because, it sends the message that the players choice to romance Triss was wrong. The same message they shoved in our faces throughtout W3 if you ask me. If we take into account how Yen character is forcefully inserted at every point in the game regardless of your romance choice then my bias claim stands.

Why develop a character as the cover and face for your game only to tell us in the last game that she is really not important? Sry CDPROJEKTRED you don't get to decide that, the fans already consider Triss to be one of the most important characters in the Witcher.

That's exactly how I felt. I felt like she was used just to give Geralt something to romance with in TW1 & TW2 until Yennefer comes back in TW3. We couldn't help but develop feelings that was based on something more than just sex for Triss after we spent 8 years playing the old games and we ended up loving Triss as a character like no other.

No pessimism! D=

Pessimism is just a higher form of optimism. If you expect nothing from people, then you go through life being pleasantly surprised.

---------- Updated at 05:16 AM ----------

Yeah, that rose of remembrance was a big part of the Witcher 2 and for the relationship between Triss and Geralt, especially to the point where i though that it would carry over to this game in a meaningful way, for example like you said the rose would blossom again should Geralt and Triss get back together, mainly because the rose is like a symbol of their love for each other, it has symbolism attached to it and of course lead to them declaring their feelings (to some extent) in W2.

The rose could of been discussed by them should they get back together, with Triss saying something like "You don't need to tell me anymore, the rose you gave me has come back in full life, just like the love we have for each other" (i don't know, sounds a bit ridiculous reading it, but if it fits the mood of the scene, then it would work).

First time I played TW3, the romance with Triss was a nightmare me to. It started with Geralt telling Yennefer after she told him about Triss being in Novigrad "I'm sure she'll be delight to see me..." I was like... Why wouldn't she be?!

I ran all the way to Novigrad like an idiot, I couldn't wait. Just to find The Rose of Remembrance all dried up.

The conversation with her after, the way she had to hide, the way she had to live... It was a little too much, but I kept on-going, telling myself there has to be a way to fix this.
My hopes died after finishing the game for the first time without being able to interact with her from Chapter 2 to the end of Chapter 3 and the game itself.

Unfortunately dropping characters and storylines somehow becomes a tradition to CDPR. I don't know why. Maybe it's a matter of money or development process and how much time they can spend on a game. I can tolerate some illusionary choices when the story ends in almost the same state with no matter whatever you've chose, or however you've played. It's understandable. At least in the actual game a can play how i feel and choose the way i'd like to move the story forward. But then they drop something essential like characters it becomes a totally bullshit. When this happens i can't even choose my play style at all. I can't grab it and drag it to the next game because the character i suppose to love doesn't exist in that damn game. Or half exist in the Triss case. It's a criminal to do that with a storydriven RPG. If you allowed to choose something in a previous game make sure you'll have this option in a next game. It's should be written in big capital letters and sticked everywhere across the CDPR's office.

Last edited:

Honestly, after telling her "I can't know what the future holds. I don't know what else is hidden in my mind. Whatever it is, whatever happens, I don't want to lose you. I'd have to be an utter fool and complete ingrate to let you go."

After traveling half the world to find her and to assure her that I love her, I didn't expect that after walking out of Loc Muinne that Geralt was going to tell her "Hey, Triss. Nice knowing you, but I'd like to end our relationship because I have to search for Yennefer and all that..."

It really would've been very logical to give us that option, just to tell her that Yennefer being back doesn't change things between us. That being on the road with The Witch Hunter and the war going is no life for her, that she must wait in Novigrad for us and we will be there for her after we find Yennefer and settle things.

Obviously choosing Triss as a romance option wasn't validated by CDPR and that's what hurts me the most because it was a lot more than 2 sex cards from TW1 and 2 sex scenes from TW2.

Last edited:
Honestly, after telling "I can't know what the future holds. I don't know what else is hidden in my mind. Whatever it is, whatever happens, I don't want to lose you. I'd have to be an utter fool and complete ingrate to let you go."

After traveling half the world to find her and to assure her that I love her, I didn't expect that after walking out of Loc Muinne that Geralt was going to tell her "Hey, Triss. Nice knowing you, but I'd like to end our relationship because I have to search for Yennefer and all that..."

It really would've been very logical to give us that option, just to tell her that Yennefer being back doesn't change things between us. That being on the road with The Witch Hunter and the war going is no life for her, that she must wait in Novigrad for us and we will be there for her after we find Yennefer and settle things.

Obviously choosing Triss as a romance option wasn't validated by CDPR and that's what hurts me the most because it was a lot more than 2 sex cards from TW1 and 2 sex scenes from TW2.

Agreed, maybe it was the way i interpreted it, but i honestly believed that at the end of the Witcher 2, Geralt was in love with Triss, amnesia or no amnesia he clearly had strong feelings for her (as was shown throughout the first and second game), and i thought at the least he would of thought about pursuing a relationship with her (of course we never saw that). When we get to the Witcher 3, Triss is living in poverty with Witch Hunter's breathing down her neck and struggling just to survive (yep it is a harsh world).

At that point, i just wanted to get her out of the life she was living and so on, but if you do her quests too quickly (which i assume a lot of Triss fans would want to, because she needs Geralt to help her), then the inconsistencies can show up if she was romanced. I mean you do get the option to reconcile with Triss and break up with Yen but i would of liked a discussion about why Geralt chose her or broke up with her to either of them. In the Witcher 2, you travel a long way, slaughter a lot of Nilfgaardian soldiers, and free Triss when previously she was the priority for Geralt, only to say fairly later, that it is best for them to split up and sends Triss off on her own. I don't actually mind to much for them breaking up (because i believe the game needs to start off with Geralt by himself), but i think the end of their relationship needed to be explained better than selecting the harsh option when talking to Djikstra because most Triss fans won't come across it.

Just 've read dozens of posts of this magnificent thread. Impressive. Impressive pure insanity.
Oookay. Let's be a cool-headed and logical for a moment (I know it's hard for some #TrissArmy zealots but please, just.for.a.moment.)
The genereal question is Why TW3 has less content with Triss? No problemo.
Kinda FAQ. Get ready.

Q: Why did rose dry up?
A: Because Geralt remembered everything. He found that Triss used him (yeah yeah yeah loves but used, like irl) and he wants to find the one Geralt only loved and he doesn’t love Triss anymore like he always do. (shhh pls no need to start 9999s YenTrissWar). If you remember game starts when Geralt already broke up with Triss. It explains everything.

Q: Why Priscilla sings about G+Y and not about my lovely Triss?
A: Because GeraltYennefer love is old and poetic. Very popular story for minstrels. Even Dandelion has some stuff about Gooseberry, Lilac and White Wolf.

Q: Why Yennefer kisses Geralt in Kaer Morhen? I told that bitch I don't want to be with her.
A: Good question. But easy to understand. The one of the brightest moments in the game. The moment of sincerity: If you have eyes, you'll see what is true and what is false.
Geralt brought home her (Yen's) stepdaughter. Alive. Even if Geralt...(meh I know you did it so no point for "even if"...) Geralt told Yen something like: "Get out of my way, I'm in #TeamTriss". Yennefer is very very very proud woman, everyone knows it but what we can see? That very very very proud woman can't resist her pure feelings and kisses a man (even if that man broke her heart moments ago). Triss in that instant can only say hypocritical: "Sistaaaa" staring at the Geralt with face like: "Pfff you really think I care about Ciri? I just want to kill that kurwa Yenn...oh she's my best friend? Nevermind, nevermind."
So, with that kiss Yennefer showed her feelings. She's truly happy that Geralt brought (their?) stepdaughter back home. Nothing more.

Q: Pfff…what a bullshit, Yen never loved Geralt. I got it from the forums. But okay. It didn’t answer the general question: Why TW3 has less content with Triss?
A: You promise to not be mad?

Q: Of course I won’t!
A: Then try to relax and don’t hit me. The story of “Wild Hunt” has a story of family in core and that family is... Geralt…Ciri….and…pls don’t look at me like that and put the knife back…and Yennefer. Every time developers use some hints to show what the players have to pick in this game. I can feel you, it’s not fair a bit, yup but this game has even an only one ending. Remember when Geralt told Ciri in Kaer Morhen: “I’ve never treated you like a child even you were a child”. It makes no sense in “baaaad endin”. Geralt also hates Emhyr too much. It makes no sense in “gooood ending” too. It has a sense only in the “beeest ending”.
Same with the Rrrrromance choice. The game narrative shows that again we have an only one choice (damn CDPR wtf!)… Told ya put the knife back! Okay? No more words about lilac and gooseberry I swear.

Q: I still can’t see why this game has way less Triss content.
A: Because Triss plays only a supporting role, the role she always played in the boo.. Okay. No more words about b…. too. The plot of “Wild Hunt” brings us to old story of one family like I’ve said before. This game has too many hints about. Of course it’s awful that player literally has no choice but we have what we have. Understood?

Q: Leave me alone.

Last edited:
1. Q: Why did rose dry up?

2. Q: Why Priscilla sings about G+Y and not about my lovely Triss?

3. Q: Why Yennefer kisses Geralt in Kaer Morhen? I told that bitch I don't want to be with her.

4. Q: Pfff…what a bullshit, Yen never loved Geralt. I got it from the forums. But okay. It didn’t answer the general question: Why TW3 has less content with Triss?

5. Q: Of course I won’t!

6. Q: I still can’t see why this game has way less Triss content.
1 and 2: I agree
3: Somewhat agree :D
4: Where did you get that idea ? Of course Yen loved both Geralt and Ciri, it is about her attitude with other that concern me
5 and 6: The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice, and the Wild Hunt is just some meat for Ciri and Geralt to chop chop

I have to agree with the sex toy. Yen has a cool unicorn but maybe that thing could do with a wash right...? Lol besides the scene in the light house was passionate and a romantic scene. Where as I felt (personally) that scene was devoid of romance and more just an excuse to bang... Just think Gerald was a bit horny lol.

Just 've read dozens of posts of this magnificent thread. Impressive. Impressive pure insanity.
Oookay. Let's be a cool-headed and logical for a moment (I know it's hard for some #TrissArmy zealots but please, just.for.a.moment.)
Kinda FAQ. Get ready.

A: Because Geralt remembered everything. He found that Triss used him (yeah yeah yeah loves but used, like irl) and he wants to find the one Geralt only loved and he doesn’t love Triss anymore like he always do. (shhh pls no need to start 9999s YenTrissWar). If you remember game starts when Geralt already broke up with Triss. It explains everything.

A: Because GeraltYennefer love is old and poetic. Very popular story for minstrels. Even Dandelion has some stuff about Gooseberry, Lilac and White Wolf.

Q: Why Yennefer kisses Geralt in Kaer Morhen? I told that bitch I don't want to be with her.
A: Good question. But easy to understand. The one of the brightest moments in the game. The moment of sincerity: If you have eyes, you'll see what is true and what is false.
Geralt brought home her (Yen's) stepdaughter. Alive. Even if Geralt...(meh I know you did it so no point for "even if"...) Geralt told Yen something like: "Get out of my way, I'm in #TeamTriss". Yennefer is very very very proud woman, everyone knows it but what we can see? That very very very proud woman can't resist her pure feelings and kisses a man (even if that man broke her heart moments ago). Triss in that instant can only say hypocritical: "Sistaaaa" staring at the Geralt with face like: "Pfff you really think I care about Ciri? I just want to kill that kurwa Yenn...oh she's my best friend? Nevermind, nevermind."
So, with that kiss Yennefer showed her feelings. She's truly happy that Geralt brought (their?) stepdaughter back home. Nothing more.

Q: Pfff…what a bullshit, Yen never loved Geralt. I got it from the forums. But okay. It didn’t answer the general question: Why TW3 has less content with Triss?

A: Then try to relax and don’t hit me. The story of “Wild Hunt” has a story of family in core and that family is... Geralt…Ciri….and…pls don’t look at me like that and put the knife back…and Yennefer. Every time developers use some hints to show what the players have to pick in this game. I can feel you, it’s not fair a bit, yup but this game has even an only one ending. Remember when Geralt told Ciri in Kaer Morhen: “I’ve never treated you like a child even you were a child”. It makes no sense in “baaaad endin”. Geralt also hates Emhyr too much. It makes no sense in “gooood ending” too. It has a sense only in the “beeest ending”.
Same with the Rrrrromance choice. The game narrative shows that again we have an only one choice (damn CDPR wtf!)… Told ya put the knife back! Okay? No more words about lilac and gooseberry I swear.

A: Because Triss plays only a supporting role, the role she always played in the boo.. Okay. No more words about b…. too. The plot of “Wild Hunt” brings us to old story of one family like I’ve said before. This game has too many hints about. Of course it’s awful that player literally has no choice but we have what we have. Understood?

Agree, with a lot of it, just wanted to clear some things up, the rose drying isn't a problem due to Triss and Geralt separating being set in stone, i think it is more to do with the potential of the rose blossoming again should the player try to romance Triss. Priscilla singing about Geralt and Yen also isn't a problem, because that was based on Dandelion's tales and Geralt and Yen do share a deep past that Dandelion would of told Priscilla.

The kiss at Kaer Morhen also i haven't got a problem with, but i do think there should of been something after it, because it seems like while it was there because Yen was very happy, the fact that Triss saw it almost spells drama (for those that romanced Triss). Yen of course loves Geralt and Ciri.

Last edited:
I really have faith in CDPR. I really think they're going to fix everything, they always made the other RPG companies look bad and I feel they will continue on doing so soon. There is already a lot of good signs, only 1 DLC was released this week, they're taking too long to release the patches, which probably means they're trying to fix that we're discussing here. With how much attention they pay to details, I hardly doubt that they missed all of this.

CDPR cares about Geralt's and Triss's relationship and romance as much as we do, the moments where they both talked was some of the best moments for me in the entire game. They probably just wanted to know how much we cared about them. <3

Kinda FAQ. Get ready.

You lost me at line three. I could not follow the rambling. You can try to justify it however you like but the fact is this game wasn't only about the hunt. This is Geralt's final story and his story includes Triss as much as the hunt.

The game is not about canon and the player choices from previous games should matter just as much as anything else. It's an RPG not a movie. People who like Yen likes to denied that simply fact because, they live in the illusion that there is no way Geralt can fall for another women and leave Yen. Well sry to burst your bubble but, in a role playing game it is very possible. How is that possible? Well my Geralt is different than your Geralt in a role playing game KEYWORDS (ROLE PLAYING).

Thanks for your opinion tho it was very difficult to follow but, definitely entertaining in comical kind of way.

The kiss at Kaer Morhen also i haven't got a problem with, but i do think there should of been something after it, because it seems like while it was there because Yen was very happy, the fact that Triss saw it almost spells drama (for those that romanced Triss). Yen of course loves Geralt and Ciri.

That kiss at Kaer Morhen probably caused a huge fight between both Triss and Yennefer. I'm really surprised they didn't let us watch what happened.

The fight between Triss and Yennefer over Geralt while they were on their way to Rivia

Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.

'Enough talk,' she snapped. 'more humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character … As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair …'

'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I …' The both fell silent when they saw the cloud of dust as Ciri galloped back towards them. They immediately understood that something was happening. Even before Ciri had reach them.

Last edited:
That kiss at Kaer Morhen probably caused a huge fight between both Triss and Yennefer. I'm really surprised they didn't let us watch what happened.

The fight between Triss and Yennefer over Geralt while they were on their way to Rivia

Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.

'Enough talk,' she snapped. 'more humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character … As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair …'

'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I …' The both fell silent when they saw the cloud of dust as Ciri galloped back towards them. They immediately understood that something was happening. Even before Ciri had reach them.

nice... was that before the massacre of rivia??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom