Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see how peopel can complain when they don't even know what changes have been made - seems really spoilt if you ask me.

I want to start a new game thinking that something new is going to happen between them otherwise i just load an old savegame and read what she has to say...
This.

Are you serious - you seriously expected this much of a change - then you guys had the wrong idea from the outset - name me one game where there has ever been such drastic changes?

Small additions and tweaks are what were needed - small meaning a few extra lines of dialogue in certain places and people reacting to Triss choice.

Are you serious - you seriously expected this much of a change - then you guys had the wrong idea from the outset - name me one game where there has ever been such drastic changes?
Citadel DLC. Completely new scenes with your friends, lover, and new quests involving them.

OMG, seems i choose the wrong thread. I thought you ARE fightning for drastic changes, instead of small tweaks that changes nothing. I see no reason to restart the game to see couple of new lines that she has to say. I can watch it on Youtube if i want like i did with Empress ending. Some folks here talked about that there is some new content with Triss in that ending. LOL! So that cute look she gave you and one new phrase is a new content? LOL!

Last edited:
So we sat down, took our notes from your suggestions and checked what is viable to do. The result of that is what you will eventually see.
I see this as a good sign, they definitely took the suggestions we made into consideration and based the solution of this issue on it. While some were highly unrealistic from the start (Kovir DLC) there are many that can be implemented. I think it is best for us to wait and see how exactly will they address this and not start to complain before we've even seen what they had in mind. Just the fact that they decided to act on this is encouraging and deserves praise. They don't owe us anything and could have easily ignored us like many other developers would.

Last edited:
Citadel DLC.

That wasn't a drastic change to the story - that was a separate DLC added at the end and not tied in to the main story

Also show me anywhere CDPR said that a similar DLC will never happen.
They have also not said that Triss wont feature in any of the 2 expansions.
They have never said any of these things so - you are jumping to conclusions and crying about it for no reason.

Last edited:
OMG, seems i choose the wrong thread. I thought you ARE fightning for drastic changes, instead of small tweaks that changes nothing. I see no reason to restart the game to see couple of new lines that she has to say.

This to me proved you are very bad in petitioning for something. In every battle you should know how to win. Trying to get everything we want most of the times equates in getting nothing in return. You need to realize what can you actually get, campaigning to get it and consolidate what you got. This is how you obtain things in real life.

This to me proved you are very bad in petitioning for something. In every battle you should know how to win. Getting everything we want most of the times equates in getting nothing in return. You need to realize what can you actually get, campaigning to get it and consolidate what you got. This is how you obtain things in real life.
That's why i'm a soldier and not a military leader. And i think only ambitious mans can get what they want.

Last edited:

Small additions and tweaks are what were needed - small meaning a few extra lines of dialogue in certain places and people reacting to Triss choice.

I am still thankful for what they are doing dont get me wrong but this will mostly benefit the experience of new players...

Then calm down and the let the people who know how to petition do the talking
So soldier can't complain about anything? That's how he becomes a deserter.

LOL, i find funny example ingame about our discussion. You're all like Roche who want to make peace with Emhyr and become a vassal state while i'm Dijkstra who want to continue war and win it.

Last edited:
Here kids, have some ice cream...

I WANT 2 SCOOPS!

FFS...

IKR it just shocks me how ungrateful people are.

The fact that they looked at our suggestions and chose viable ones means that we will be getting some off our list.

A LIST WE ALL AGREED TO

A LIST WE SAID WE WOULD BE HAPPY WITH JUST 1 or 2 BEING USED.

Need I remind you guys:
1) Extra Scene with Triss at the end / Give the rose back
2) More acknowledgement of Triss choice
3) Act 3 boat convo
4) Yen vs Triss convo
5) Ciri and Triss Convo

So we will be getting SOME of these

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING

They did exactly what we asked.

So soldier can't complain about anything? That's how he becomes a deserter.
Who does a private complain to? The Sergent or squad leader! He complains and then shuts it...

the Soldier who keeps it up OR goes to the Lieutenant...he meets BRIG!

So, peace said I think we all get it...the MOD last night said, speak ur peace, post once or twice but if it keeps going on and on...thats the problem. He was talking about anti-triss posts but I think his INTENT was to use that as a guide across the board.

Just my opinion...

LOL, i find funny example ingame about our discussion. You're all like Roche who want to make peace with Emhyr and become a vassal state while i'm Dijkstra who want to continue war and win it.

Funny indeed. Because if we kill Dijkstra and stand with Roche, we get the Empress Ending with more Triss at the end. THE IRONY.

Funny indeed. Because if we kill Dijkstra and stand with Roche, we get the Empress Ending with more Triss at the end. THE IRONY.
I already writed about it above, take a look. If you count that cute look she gave you and one new phrase as a "more Triss in the ending" then there is nothing we can talk about.

Last edited:

I could never make Ciri Empress - even though my Geralt loves Triss - Ciri is still the most important person to him.

So for me Witcher ending all the way ------ I could never make Ciri go back to see Emyhr the asshole - never even mentioned him once and was as rude as possible to him -

When he asks "Didi Cirilla have a message for me"

I alwasy "Didn't even talk about you"

So we will be getting SOME of these

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING

They did exactly what we asked.

CDPR said we were getting our issues addressed...end of story.

Will it be a joke? We can't know until its done.
Will it be that entire list...again, don't know.
Will it be ALL of that and more plus magic mad LIVE unicorn sex? With the optional rainbows out the butt... ok, that is doubtful BUTT, we don't know cause...everyone together...it isn't out yet!

We just have to kewl down and take a breath...there has been so much going on the last 24 hours...extend that to the turf wars that have been going on for about 4 days now...I need a break :D and some ice cream!

I already writed about it above, take a look. If you count that cute look she gave you and one new phrase as a new content then there is nothing we can talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom