Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about the romance and general story inconsistencies, and how to fix it...BUT, now book lore is also on the table for talking and comparing the romance options AS IS Yen now and how her choice relates to Triss AND how the books set that up and the options...crap, this thread has come completely unhinged in the last 12 hours...
Weird. I thought that my posts had the purpose to give input HOW the changes concerning Triss (if there are any) should look like and how they should affect the overall game experience. I'm sorry if some people seem the whole topic from a slightly different point of view and maybe see the Triss "issue" as part of a bigger and more complex issue. And please don't try to dismiss some posts as off-topic just because you (or even the vast majority) just disagree with it...

---------- Updated at 06:43 PM ----------

Please and promise?
No.

I'm pushing it too far because I want to back up my points with arguments? On a forum that is only there to discuss things? Sorry, I'm really sorry if I'm bringing too much substance to the table here for your taste...

God forbid! I shall retire and only use twitter from now on to make my points... :D

Don't play the victim, you know what i'm talking about. One thing is to be argumentative one thing is to spam wall of texts :)

Last edited:
Majority in a Triss dedicated forum. Basically biased :D
Cant expect any different results. :D

As for what I was talking about... some level of annoyance at how little we actually are in the end :( Compared to many other games that is.

This is a mainly Triss thread but that doesn't matter because the topic of that convo was Ciri ---------- So there is no bias in this situation???

Majority in a Triss dedicated forum. Basically biased :D
It wasn't always like that. Just look at when the vast majority of the Triss supporters here joined the forum... ;)

Don't play the victim, you know what i'm talking about. One thing is to be argumentative one thing is to spam wall of texts ;-)
I have no idea what you're talking about. You basically just try to dismiss everything I wrote, don't you? Pretty weird to get accused of something like that in a thread which is characterized by constant repetition of always the same points and opinions and a huge chunk of off-topic or simple gushing posts...

And I put a big part of these texts of mine in spoiler tags on purpose in order to avoid "spamming the forum with walls of text".

Last edited:
This is a mainly Triss thread but that doesn't matter because the topic of that convo was Ciri ---------- So there is no bias in this situation???

Yes there is bias mate. As there always is when characters are being discussed.
just the human way... for both good and bad.

I wonder whether CDPR are thinking of a Kovir, KM/Cottage DLC pack

It wasn't always like that. Just look at when the vast majority of the Triss supporters here joined the forum... ;)

Like I said that has nothing to do with our convo - which was about Ciri ---- so there is no Triss bias in this case------- But I agree sometimes when it comes to other topics there will be bias

Yes there is bias mate. As there always is when characters are being discussed.
just the human way... for both good and bad.

I wonder whether CDPR are thinking of a Kovir, KM/Cottage DLC pack

Your not making any sense or you didn't read my reply

The convo was about Ciri-------- so in this case there wasn't any bias

because repeat it was about CIRI not Triss

I have no idea what you're talking about. You basically just try to dismiss everything I wrote, don't you? Pretty weird to get accused of something like that in a thread which is characterized by constant repetition of always the same points and opinions and a huge chunk of off-topic or simple gushing posts...

And I put a big part of these texts of mine in spoiler tags on purpose in order to avoid "spamming the forum with walls of text".

Absolutely not!! I think you can make your points without go into loop and long arguments, i'm not traiyng to dismiss everything you wrote.

Alright folks, we've given more than enough warnings about personal attacks and being dismissive at this point. Doesn't look like those are being heeded. The REDs have also responded to this thread, so all that can be done is wait and see what they come up with.

With all of this in mind, I think it's time to close this thread, as per the numerous previous warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom