The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

+

Do you think there might be The Witcher 4 after Cyberpunk?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

• No response

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's gonna be called Northern Kingdoms Episode I: Return of the Monster Slayer. No, not Witcher. Absolutely not.

Please note the following points:
- Charakter Editor
- Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma)
- Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
- Skills (Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy, Mercantile, Athletics, Bow, Spear, One-Handed and Shield, Two-handed, Dual Wielding)
More rpg elements please:beer:

They should make a new character, not witcher, who can wield many types of weapons, not only swords and crossbow.
He also is skilled with new kind of magic, not only Signs.

Last edited:
Maybe after new example of social cooperation experience in Death Stranding it would be new sort of online game!

There was this thing where you can avenge fallen players online in Shadow of War, but instead of just getting revenge and killing the enemy that killed them. CDPR should make it so you have to find out if they got killed by people, monters, fellow witchers?, or taken prisoner or trapped and why. Then make some moral decision not really knowing if that player was being good or bad.

I think it would be an interesting and fun post game quest to do. It would be nice to be able to do ongoing things post game instead of just wandering the open world.
Post automatically merged:

No, it has not.

A literal quote, translated from Polish:

They do, however, want to make more games in the Witcher universe.

(Polish source)

Yes you are correct. I should have said "A new Witcher game" instead of witcher 4. That is my bad.

Please note the following points:
- Charakter Editor
- Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma)
- Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
- Skills (Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy, Mercantile, Athletics, Bow, Spear, One-Handed and Shield, Two-handed, Dual Wielding)
More rpg elements please:beer:
That's more like fantasy warrior simulator, not necessarily a RPG :)
Post automatically merged:

They should make a new character, not witcher, who can wield many types of weapons, not only swords and crossbow.
He also is skilled with new kind of magic, not only Signs.
It doesn't fit to the Witcher universe

I think Cyberpunk 2077 releases this year in 2020 and The Witcher 4 is called the Witcher 2020 and launches in 2077 at this rate.

It doesn't fit to the Witcher universe
Witcher is a beast hunter. Witcher universe can be expanded and introduce new classes and creeds skilled with different weapons and magic.
Geralt can live in this timeline or it can happen 1000 of years after Geralt.

Witcher is a beast hunter. Witcher universe can be expanded and introduce new classes and creeds skilled with different weapons and magic.
Geralt can live in this timeline or it can happen 1000 of years after Geralt.
The Sapkowski's Witcher universe is already predefined and has own history, its beast hunters, magic users etc. Changing it too much will make it a different universe - it is the same as invent totally new universe.

The Sapkowski's Witcher universe is already predefined and has own history, its beast hunters, magic users etc. Changing it too much will make it a different universe - it is the same as invent totally new universe.
Witcherverse is too interesting to not be expanded.

i hope we can romance Ciri in next game with a character created by us (like dragon age origins), the witcher universe is full of amazing storys to tell and im sure cdpr can make something unique and amazing.

how about this for a story:

10 years after the happenings of W3 B&W Gerald lives his happy live with his love interest.
But then one night they both get killed while sleeping.
Probably an old enemy who still had a score to settle with one of the two (or both), but its not clear.
After a few days Ciri comes to visit, only to find the two bodies..
Overcome with emotions she unleashes her powers unwillingly and uncontrollable.
The result is that half the world is destroyed, she travels back in time, but this breaks her body (like how portals can be deadly)).
Alone in the past and dying of what happened Ciri finds a way to convert her thoughts to the younger and less powerful Ciri of that time.
Ciri dies and its up to the young Ciri, with her newfound knowledge, to make the right choices to guide the events to the outcomes she wishes..
And so W4 begins...
Early quests like: Get rid of Eredin before he's too powerful.
What also might be fun is to be able to switch playing as Ciri, Gerald, Yennefer and Triss.
And ultimately find out who killed Gerald and partner..

I don't understand why the Geralt saga needs to be over. Why just end his arc when we and the creators have invested so much time into developing and understanding his character, his personality, his romances, his loves and hates. He's by far the best thing about the series and I don't know why he wouldn't be the protagonist in the fourth game.

Okay sure, I get that the Witcherverse is enormous and should be expanded and there's a million different stories you could tell, but I think you can tell those stories with Geralt at the forefront.

I don't like Ciri as a main character, but should definitely be in the story in some shape or form.

I hope the next Witcher game will be an RPG ^^
After all they say there will be new games but it can be an RTS or a Rogue-like or another thing idk.

I'd like the next game to focus on the time when the witcher schools were going strong and more integrated in society. The game's main conflict would be the rising anti-witcher sentiment, culminating in the attacks on the schools and the killing of all the mages capable of making new witchers. The game would thus be a study in human bigotry and end as a tragedy.

The game would be organized in 5 acts, 1 for each school, and the player would control a witcher from each school during its act. The game would also have a 6th act, in which all the schools are attacked and the mages are killed. Vesemir would be the Wolf School witcher the player controls, with a young Geralt showing up as an NPC.

In order to completely lose the ability to make new witchers, Alzur or his disciple Idarran of Ulivo would have to decide that making witchers is wrong, join the peasants, and destroy all the notes with witcher-making instructions.

they can make a game following Ciri story but with a new lead character where we can choose our gender (male or female) , that will be nice for those of us that dont want to play as Ciri, i will love to have her as companion in the game and romance her ( on another note Geralt is too old at the end of witcher 3 so there was/is no reason for them to do a witcher 4 with Geralt).

Maybe even be a source or a witcher from one of the schools.
(Alvin is alive and hated elfs so.... maybe another Elven vs human war )
Since Sapkowski wont write anymore books about a continuation of this, Cdpr will have full freedom to write them and follow up on some new story, having their own canon ending of witcher 3 into the new witcher (bioware has done it with mass effect and dragon age.. too).

Top Bottom