The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

+
Registered just to say that I'd love any kind of response on this issue, at this point I too have put off playing the game because of the animation problem with the horse. I have experienced this on both a PC and a PS4.

Love the game you've made CDPR, I think you're great but I would really love a word on this issue, if only to confirm that you are aware of the problem. Would much appreciated!

Registered just to say that I'd love any kind of response on this issue, at this point I too have put off playing the game because of the animation problem with the horse. I have experienced this on both a PC and a PS4.

Love the game you've made CDPR, I think you're great but I would really love a word on this issue, if only to confirm that you are aware of the problem. Would much appreciated!

This :up:

This + 1

Are we even sure that anyone at CDPR read this thread ? Maybe we should send some subliminal messages in other threads just in case... For example :

In the Yennefer of Vengerberg thread :
<< Indeed she is beautiful mate, but i don't like dark haired *horse trot stutter* sorceresses >>

Or in the Triss Merigold thread :
<< I chose to romance Triss because she's a really sweet *horse trot stutter* redhead >>

One more, in the suggestions for upcoming expansions thread :
<< I would really like to have the ability to *horse trot stutter* some more >>

I think everybody got it :p

Sorry i'm a bit tired today... :scared:

Question about the ps4 version in regards to stutter...

Hey all,

So I've downloaded the newest patch, and wanted to watch the digital foundry video first due to what had happened with a lot of console issues that appeared from 1.07. I own both the ps4 and xone but I got the game for ps4 Just because I play my ps4 more often, and use the xone more for exclusives. There's always a stutter when cantering or galloping on horseback every so often which I thought was just the game loading, however DF mentions that this stutter is only on the ps4 version. Anyone know what might cause this or if it will hopefully be fixed? Its not gamebreaking in the least for me and I still love this game, but if I knew this wasn't apparent on xone I would have most likely got it for it instead. Is it due to them making it 1080 for ps4?

MODTOOLS.

Now to see if someone can mod the trot animation and get rid of the god damn stutter!

Not looking good. Apparently the mod tools aren't very user friendly. Hopefully an experienced modder will take it up.

It's amazing that it's come to this. At this point I'm more upset about RED's poor community relations than the actual problem.

And btw....10,000 views....come on RED at least act like you care.

Last edited:

Guest 3819801

Hey guys, haven't played W3 since I bought it on release date and wasn't paying attention to forums for a long time.
Shortly put: was this problem fixed or should I come back and check in another month or two?

Hey guys, haven't played W3 since I bought it on release date and wasn't paying attention to forums for a long time.
Shortly put: was this problem fixed or should I come back and check in another month or two?

in another life unfortunately...

Hello to the team,can you do a fix for the next patch 1.09 for the horse stutter,it begins to be long waiting this fix.Thanks

I think we can close the book on RED fixing this. Feels like they're about to end post launch support soon. A mod is our last hope. If you're playing on console, there is no hope for you.

I think we can close the book on RED fixing this. Feels like they're about to end post launch support soon. A mod is our last hope. If you're playing on console, there is no hope for you.

Modders can't modify animations...they will never fix this shit...
so why people pirate games with so much support??
..ridicolous..

Modders can't modify animations...they will never fix this shit...
so why people pirate games with so much support??
..ridicolous..

Animations can be modified. Any part of the game can be modified. It's just a matter of difficulty and time consumption.

Also the problem may be camera based rather than animation based.

---------- Updated at 07:51 PM ----------

Another joins the cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPTEynlBGS0

---------- Updated at 07:51 PM ----------

Another joins the cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPTEynlBGS0

I want to say thanks to Master_Tactician for linking me to this thread and for him linking the first Episode of my Series "Witcher 3 Horse Stutter (Animation) Have They Fixed it yet?"

Good to know I'm not alone.

Here's Episode 2, new episode everyday. (Under 10 posts, cant post complete link) htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1q_ji7SFy4&feature=youtu.be

Ok,so today we can say it's one of the most important topic on the tech Support and still no answer?Is that a joke?16 pages ,160 replies, we have post videos from Youtube showing the problem,sent Ticket Support to the Team and here and still nothing??To Marcin Momot and people from CD PROJECT TEAM who read the topics;When people speak to you since 4 months,you can answer to us.It's a question of courtesy.We are customers and now,we need you for solve this problem.Thanks for your help.

It is not to the community to fix bugs... I really hope CDPR will fix this issue before the launch of the expansion... Otherwise i would be very like this:shock2: then:sadtriss:and :threaten:.[SUB][/SUB]

Top Bottom