The unfulfilled love between Yennefer and Ciri and an incomplete family

+

Because these are intimate father/daughter moments and with adding Yennefer into them.... well.. they stop to be father/daughter moments.
I really wanted to stay out of this thread, but such a change like that would negatively affect my game as well, so I feel forced to voice my opinion that that should never ever happen.

Because these are intimate father/daughter moments and with adding Yennefer into them.... well.. they stop to be father/daughter moments.
I really wanted to stay out of this thread, but such a change like that would negatively affect my game as well, so I feel forced to voice my opinion that that should never ever happen.

Yes,they will stop be father/daughter moments and will turn into father/mother/daughter moments.What's wrong with that?

I see. Would you agree with Yenn being more participative on moments like the one on the ship? And maybe outside Avallach's lab?
I didn't think about this at first. It would be kinda "annoying" to have only moments with the three together. But i maintain my opinion. There's a lot of Ciri and Geralt moments, and Yenn should be in at least some of them in a more participative and active way. You know, like a mother.

What i type conflitcs with what i'm thinking and trying to say. Drastically edited this post.

Last edited:
I see. Would you agree with Yenn being more participative on moments like the one on the ship? And maybe outside Avallach's lab?
I didn't think about this at first. It would suck for me too at some point.
While I wouldn't directly support it I also wouldn't have a problem with it as long as none of the Geralt/Ciri moments is affected. If CDP thinks anything has to be done, than they should add new moments between Yennefer and Ciri but not change any of the (rare) existing ones between Geralt and Ciri.

While I wouldn't directly support it I also wouldn't have a problem with it as long as none of the Geralt/Ciri moments is affected. If CDP thinks anything has to be done, than they should add new moments between Yennefer and Ciri but not change any of the (rare) existing ones between Geralt and Ciri.

I don't think they are rare, but i did (and do) want to see more of them, There are a bunch of lost opportunities in my vision.

My final conclusion is, i would like to see more Yenn & Ciri on the ship scene, on Avallach's lab (outside of it, not when in the "wrecking the lab" part, Yenn was gold 10/10 in that scene) and some new scenes would be awesome.

Last edited:
Yes,they will stop be father/daughter moments and will turn into father/mother/daughter moments.What's wrong with that?

Because it's supposed to be a father/daughter moment and not a "family" moment. Adding a third person, no matter who it is to it, would change the mood of it.

Because it's supposed to be a father/daughter moment and not a "family" moment. Adding a third person, no matter who it is, to it would change the mood of it.

I do agree that forcing Yennefer into existing Geralt/Ciri scenes would be weird and lazy.I'd much rather Yen and Ciri had some unique scenes between the two of them.Though I think there should be at least one moment with all three of them in TW3.

I do agree that forcing Yennefer into existing Geralt/Ciri scenes would weird and lazy.I'd much rather Yen and Ciri had some unique scenes between the two of them.Though I think there should be at least one moment with all three of them in TW3.

I could live with adding Yennefer to the boat scene.

Ciri - Yenn, Ciri - Geralt and Ciri-Geralt-Yenn moments are really different. Some themes, that could appear in first - will never appear in second or third, for example.

p.s. ...and yeah - first one is not truly exist :up:

Last edited:
I think that optionality of the content will definitely satisfy both parties.Add more Yen/Ciri and Geralt/Yen/Ciri scenes,but make the latter optional,depending on whom Geralt is romancing.

I think that optionality of the content will definitely satisfy both parties.Add more Yen/Ciri and Geralt/Yen/Ciri scenes,but make the latter optional,depending on whom Geralt is romancing.

If this content ever comes to existence... :cirisad:

If this content ever comes to existence... :cirisad:

To clarify some points in relations between Ciri - Yenn - it would be great. About "Yenn's plans" and so on. Maybe more dialogues between them could help. (Mini quest or somethink like that).

Oh, really? :lol: I didn't see your thanks/redpoints under request of "The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice". :lol:

Because my issues were barely mentioned, if at all, since most people only care for their romance and not for the character. That's two different things. Even the thread title already said "our romance choice", it's about you as the player and not the character you are talking about, too bad it became impossible to talk about characters and their story without getting the attention of dozens of so called "fans", who immediately feel personally insulted, if you don't say what they think.
Actually I wished I could talk about it like I could before, yes, that was possible long time ago, but aside from PM nowadays I couldn't so far and as the threads are locked, I won't be able anytime soon again. I have over 300 posts in the Triss/Yen-Choice thread and those issues were discussed long before many people were even here, it were even pretty much the exact same issues. We even talked about solutions before it was an actual problem.

IIRC I even made a rather long post in that thread, so yeah.

But if you want to continue this, I think PMs are better for that.

Yeah, maybe I should have addressed this problem much earlier, but as I said, I wasn't really aware of it at first, because we play the game from the POV of Geralt and only him (except small parts). I guess many things were also just playing out in my head, because I know more because of the books. I just imagined that certain things happen in the background.

Only when you take a step back and see the whole picture from another angle, you see problems you haven't seen before.

That's why I said with each day passing the chance decreases to see any changes, so I made this thread for exact this problem, since the other thread got disabled.

Will that notorious patch change anything in this regard? I hope so, but I also fear it won't, because nobody or not enough pointed it out soon enough.

I always thought that as a last resort mods will fix it, but without a real RedKit, this hope got crushed.

Top Bottom