The Usual Suspects

+
I am tired of seeing the same group of neutral cards in every deck. I just played over 30 matches today and I swear, every single one of those decks except for ONE used either Gimpy, Cleaver, Regis: Bloodlust, Gregoire de Gorgon and/or Enraged Ifrit. This is very unhealthy for the game since it makes it boring and repetitive. Those decks just feel the same. The game is sometimes enjoyable for me but the players honestly make me want to quit the game. I didn't play against one deck that I thought was creative or fun. People always find ways to completely kill my enjoyment of this game. I don't even want to propose suggestions for those cards because it honestly doesn't even matter. I just hope CDPR realizes that those cards are way too good in most decks.

Before any of you claim that I just want things nerfed, that is not true. So many cards could use buffs as well but they need to tackle strong and over-used cards first. As of now, I am done with the game until I know these cards are balanced properly.

Agreed. Neutrals should be inferior to faction cards. But I guess it is easier to balance the game this way cause if some cards can be used by any player, you don't need to bother about its efficiency across the board.

Yes, you are completely right. The same happened to me. You will see the same cards/decks in lower ranks. There are too many strong removals in the game. You play an unit and no matter what that unit is dead in the next turn. Sometimes this gameplay is super boring and predictible because of that.

Top Bottom