The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
I'd say that looks like a nice clean, clear map template. Well done. I'm curious to see how it'll look with your new markers on it.

hmn
Post automatically merged:

yes, lately we didn't share that much about our progress on that mod, but believe me when I say that i can't even count how many hours I already invested into this project. we somehow are a team of perfectionists and i often create stuff that doesn't even make it into the final mod.

I want to share some more assets, so take a look on those buttons, well we could have left them as they are but instead I reworked them. (just for the lols, this is the 7th version i did)

Last edited:
I made an acc here just to comment on this. This UI project your working on is...OUTSTANDING...Imho it's leagues better then the original UI. I wish you the best of luck on this project and I can't wait to try it once it's ready.

I made an acc here just to comment on this. This UI project your working on is...OUTSTANDING...Imho it's leagues better then the original UI. I wish you the best of luck on this project and I can't wait to try it once it's ready.
thanks, we are working hard, getting all the maps done takes time. :)

Top Bottom