The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
Thank you for who working on this beautiful UI mod, you all did best UI mod! :)

by the way @KeeperOTF sorry for ping but I wanted to say apologies for wrong description words in my video again : )

Well I ended up making it compatible with other mods on my UphoeniX list, I deleted GM and FHUD, it was not compatible, FHUD could have worked but with less functions that need to be disabled in the game script.

1606920421129.png

I would like to add Cyberpunk functions see the video:

Great, we have integrated a 'POSE' function!

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm having mod issues with these two mods : Vladimir UI at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community Ghost Mode at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community

I've tried downgrading the game's version from v1.32 to v1.31 in order to try and prevent compatibility issues. Tried script merger, which isn't resolving the issue.

I even installed the unification mod in order to prevent these issues but the problem still persists... Error message when I launch the game:
  • Error [modghostmode]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(519): To few params in call to function 'ResetEntityPosition'
  • Warning [modsharedimports]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
  • Warning [modsharedimports]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
  • Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
Has anybody come across this issue and found a solution? Are these two mods incompatible with each other?
Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Top Bottom