really liked the classic Witcher 2 HUD. and this seems to bring it back
will be a hard choice between this and the E3 one

gWwynbleidd;n10671491 said:
really liked the classic Witcher 2 HUD. and this seems to bring it back
will be a hard choice between this and the E3 one

yeah, maybe, this mod looks better than e3hud, I don’t know

Last edited:
Looks great.
This Vladimir dude also did those really cool Gwent cards. Are you going to work on those eventually? (even if not in this project, cause this is UI only i guess?)

Valas991;n10713051 said:
Looks great.
This Vladimir dude also did those really cool Gwent cards. Are you going to work on those eventually? (even if not in this project, cause this is UI only i guess?)

since i am the only "professional" graphic artist and the crazy amount of cards, which are even animated in his concept, its mostly unlikely that we will work on this.
Burt if there is anyone interested in working with us on this, it could be a possible project after the ui.

pls remember we do this as a hobby, and all of us got a social life and a real job to do. :/

I didnt know it was animated (nor do i think it's needed)
Yea, i know it's free time kind of stuff, so answer like this was expected.

Anyway, keep up the good work

This is majestic, tremendous work guys! I didn't think that you were going to replicate those arts due also to the fact that you were aiming to vectorial designs for better resolution...
Any other art to share here?
And I know that I'm probably aiming to high here but is there any chance that you'll be able to make this art as well?

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/fs/2f726540776905.5790f1d77133e.png

These last shots made me hopeful :)

Guest 3841499

I seriously pray that developers of this mod put as much effort into making their UI beautiful as they do into making it compatible (or have functions) with:
- FriendlyHUD
- MoreQuickSlots
- CorrectedSorting
- SortEveryting
- MapQuestObjectives
- ColoredMapMarkers
- AdditionalStashLocations

BWGameplays;n10716591 said:
This is majestic, tremendous work guys! I didn't think that you were going to replicate those arts due also to the fact that you were aiming to vectorial designs for better resolution...
Any other art to share here?
And I know that I'm probably aiming to high here but is there any chance that you'll be able to make this art as well?

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/fs/2f726540776905.5790f1d77133e.png

These last shots made me hopeful :)

Whilst they are textures they began as vectors based on the original and then textures so the res is ~2000px from one side of circle the other, and unless you have a anything higher than an 8K display you wont see any pixelation from the image.

Those bg images for the common panel are probably too difficult to do on our own, none of us have the skill to just conger up higher res versions of all the 9 tabs available.

MonarchX;n10729151 said:
I seriously pray that developers of this mod put as much effort into making their UI beautiful as they do into making it compatible (or have functions) with: - FriendlyHUD - MoreQuickSlots - CorrectedSorting - SortEveryting - MapQuestObjectives - ColoredMapMarkers - AdditionalStashLocations

I might as well try and make it compatible with CP2077.

MonarchX;n10729151 said:
I seriously pray that developers of this mod put as much effort into making their UI beautiful as they do into making it compatible (or have functions) with:
- FriendlyHUD
- MoreQuickSlots
- CorrectedSorting
- SortEveryting
- MapQuestObjectives
- ColoredMapMarkers
- AdditionalStashLocations

You have to understand that you can't really do a mod of this magnitude if you have to worry about compability with other mods. I can already rule out 2 of the mods you listed - Morequickslots and ColoredMapMarkers - , those probably won't work since the same files are gonna be edited. I don't know about the others (FHUD will probably need the same treatment of manual merging scripts, just like E3HUD ).

I know it's annoying when your favourite mods can't work together with a new mod that you want to try but this is how it is going to be probably. Some mods might receive some kind of compability patch (if possible) but again, not really a priority.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

I understand that, but why not make the UI that simply includes the capabilities of MoreQuickSlots, for example? It wouldn't look exactly like MoreQuickSlots, but would provide identical or similar functions/features. I am sure the authors of those mods would grant permission to integrate their mods' features/functions into your own, provided credit is given to them.

MonarchX;n10731991 said:
I understand that, but why not make the UI that simply includes the capabilities of MoreQuickSlots, for example?

I think that's exactly the problem. There is no 'simple' way of doing it. For these mods to work, some features from other mods won't work even if those features were built into the mod. If there was a simple way of doing it, it would be done. Everyone seems to want these amazing features with both this UI mod and the E3 mod, yet simultaneously want compatibility with all other mods/features that won't work in tandem.

You cannot have your cake and eat it.

Last edited:
MonarchX;n10731991 said:
I understand that, but why not make the UI that simply includes the capabilities of MoreQuickSlots, for example? It wouldn't look exactly like MoreQuickSlots, but would provide identical or similar functions/features. I am sure the authors of those mods would grant permission to integrate their mods' features/functions into your own, provided credit is given to them.

You completely miss the point.
Its not easy or quick to do that, adding mods like MQS or AQOOM, basically means that i have to make the panels that overlap twice, and I simply do not want to do that.

With MQS the panels that overlap are inv, radial, hud.
Just talking about one: the inventory has been one of the most complex panels to work on and it has taken a long time to get to the stage where it is now, if you think I'm gonna make a new panel just for 1 mod compatibility then no.
You severely underestimate the effort that has to go into changing the UI to this degree.

Lim3zer0;n10732091 said:
You completely miss the point.
Its not easy or quick to do that, adding mods like MQS or AQOOM, basically means that i have to make the panels that overlap twice, and I simply do not want to do that.

With MQS the panels that overlap are inv, radial, hud.
Just talking about one: the inventory has been one of the most complex panels to work on and it has taken a long time to get to the stage where it is now, if you think I'm gonna make a new panel just for 1 mod compatibility then no.
You severely underestimate the effort that has to go into changing the UI to this degree.

I guess outsourcing it is not a doable way? I mean, to make a sortof short tutorial, and someone, who is desperate to have compatible version, could make their own edits?

VaxarKun;n10733211 said:
I guess outsourcing it is not a doable way? I mean, to make a sortof short tutorial, and someone, who is desperate to have compatible version, could make their own edits?

There is a tutorial for modding swf files by limezero. Anyone whos desperate enough can uncook the mod and do the changes.

VaxarKun;n10733211 said:

Yea, as nudel said i made a tutorial, but it never got that much interest so its unfinished.
Even so, its unlikely that somebody else is gonna be able to just pick up both mods, follow a tutorial and tah dah!
Anyway....

Alchemy Panel:
:)

Last edited:
Oh okay
You can always refer to the guide later, if some brave fellow should emerge, which is nice i guess.

Im pretty sure the pictures are great, it just takes 15 mins to load them lol. (still loading)

Top Bottom