The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

For those who don't know Vladimír Vilimovský is an artist who designed a concept UI and HUD whilst working at CDPR.
You can check out his work here:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/4077...int-Redesigned

I am currently working on bringing what you see in his concepts to the actual game.
So without further ado here are some of the more finished panels:

WIP Shot:

Album of most of the rest of the mod:
https://imgur.com/a/Czi1wNs

Still WIP!

The other panels are being worked on, and the mod will be released when it's ready.

Last edited:
More like the Witcher 2 UI? It looks cooler than the vanilla UI imo, I especially like the gwent UI. Hopefully this will mature into a great mod.

Wow!
So far it's looking amazing!
most of the stuff is very W2-Ish, i think you can unpack some Witcher 2 Hud/UI Textures to make things easier
Good luck dude!!!

Looks really cool! Also, aren't you the author of the enhanced HOS and eredin boss fights? I was planning to download them but they're no longer available and set to hidden?

a nice project congratulations :)

there are some things that are better in vanilla ...

the best thing to do in these cases is to get the best parts from both UIs

Wow! This looks amazing! :D As always, I am sure this is going to be really good. I f you need some help testing, give me a shout! :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :)

Dimebag333;n10001021 said:
most of the stuff is very W2-Ish, i think you can unpack some Witcher 2 Hud/UI Textures to make things easier

I would, except they are not very high quality. The w2 ui was built on a 720p canvas, and so all textures are designed for that.
I would make most elements from scratch anyway, predominantly as vector graphics, that way i have perfect scaling.

Denroth;n10002031 said:
there are some things that are better in vanilla ...

Such as?
The only thing i think is better is the inv grid style which i will most likely keep.

rfuzzo;n10006051 said:
I f you need some help testing, give me a shout!

I'll let you know if i ever need testers and/or help.

Anyway, The bestiary has been pretty much done.
Although I'm gonna have to normalise all the entry image sizes. For some reason there is incredible inconsistency in the size of them.

Last edited:
Denroth;n10007931 said:

Respectfully disagree on all of them.

1)With the main menu I much prefer the simplistic design of that small list. I will keep the video from vanilla tho but add some texture overlays.
2With the map, the colour palette of the vanilla map is too bright and vibrant and will not look right with the rest of the mod. So I will make changes there.
3)Im assuming you are taking abou the coats of arms. Well the vanilla ones aren't very high res so I will end up redoing them anyway.
4)I'm assuming it's a similar thing to the the e3hud where it is a window looking at geralt meditate. I would do that but trying to do it for the e3hud mod has been annoying af. If I can do it I will.
5)IMO the Vladimir skill tree is by far better than the vanilla one.

Last edited:
So,i really appreciate your work,btw should i expect a lot of conflicts with for example friendly hud,preparations or your project "extra skill slots", if yes so would there be special versions?

MonarchX;n10010451 said:
Was that volumetric sm0ke added????

No, that is just part of the vanilla texture.

FoxPlay;n10008801 said:
So,i really appreciate your work,btw should i expect a lot of conflicts with for example friendly hud,preparations or your project "extra skill slots", if yes so would there be special versions?

It will have a lot of conflicts, and i won't do special versions, at least not until it's finished.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

So, since you're working on that mod with the developer, do you also get to use CDPR's development engine in full glory? That will hopefully lead to some epic moddage!

Top Bottom