The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
Looks great! The speed of this mod's progress is unbelievable, and I've been a fan of Vladimir's UI for a long time already. Can't wait, keep up the great work dude.

Wow! I hope this releases soon so I can be busy while waiting for E3 Hud. I'm craving to play W3 with an excuse! Godspeed dude.

JUANMAS7ER;n10118812 said:
Agreed, also how fast it's progressing is mindblowing

Migupoika;n10151872 said:
Looks great! The speed of this mod's progress is unbelievable, and I've been a fan of Vladimir's UI for a long time already. Can't wait, keep up the great work dude.

admjnsn93;n10161462 said:
Wow! I hope this releases soon so I can be busy while waiting for E3 Hud. I'm craving to play W3 with an excuse! Godspeed dude.

I'm not aiming this at any of you specifically, however I do want to make something understood for everybody reading. I do not want people to look at the apparent speed of the mod's development, and there in any expected release date or anything related. At the moment this is a one person project. Although I do bounce ideas and current work with some of the e3hud team.
I can safely say it will be a quite some time before any release date is even considered. It will definitely come after e3hud.

dvirzigel1;n10162052 said:
This and E3HUD will definitely start a war similar to STLM vs. WLM.

But it looks great tho.

I don't see how you arrive at that conclusion, particularly as I've worked on the E3Hud mod.
To everybody - I don't expect this to stay a one person project for the entirety of the mod's development If anybody would like to help with development, PM me and I'll see if there is something you could do to help out :)

Last edited:
Please, take all the time you need. It's so easy for people to request mods to be released quickly but then modders get burnt out from working so hard and it either never gets released or it's not as great as it could have been. It's better to develop it over a long period to create a solid mod. This will inevitably be a fart in the wind to some users, but it just gets annoying seeing 'any updates?' or 'close to release?' constantly in projects such as these.

Is it weird that I like the old designs for gwent cards so much better than the ones we have? I mean, unlike the ones we have in the game,old ones look and feel a lot more fitting to the setting of the game.

thewarsend;n10176272 said:
Is it weird that I like the old designs for gwent cards so much better than the ones we have? I mean, unlike the ones we have in the game,old ones look and feel a lot more fitting to the setting of the game.

no way, I wished for an immersive gwent gameplay/look since the announcement of the game.

but reworking all cards needs a lot of time and even more skill.

current progress on skill icons, all recreated from the concept by Lim3zer0 colorized by me. I will fill the gaps next & and invent the in the concept missing 2 pages.

Edit: First gap closed (uploaded old version)

Last edited:
Top Bottom