The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
This is looking absolutely amazing! I love the clean look of it, but still very much in keeping with the feel of the game. Much more so than the vanilla UI in my opinion.

Once I imagined that an Enhanced Edition would include all of the characters as 3D model you could view and rotate around. But then I remembered most of them use custom anims and poses.

Ok, consider my mind blown... Like completely gone...
Please share as much as you can, you're doing something incredible here, to say the least!
These updates are pure joy for my eyes!

:hatsoff::yes:

Lim3zer0;n10465822 said:
Its quite unlikely that this will end up in the final mod, but this is something i'd like to share.

That's really neat, but please don't let this be something that cause you to delay the mod beyond what is necessary.

ScoutBr0;n10466142 said:
Once I imagined that an Enhanced Edition would include all of the characters as 3D model you could view and rotate around. But then I remembered most of them use custom anims and poses.

Actually all the entities use the same pose and animation alias: 'locomotion_idle'.

CaptN3mo;n10467372 said:
That's really neat, but please don't let this be something that cause you to delay the mod beyond what is necessary.

Honestly it's quite easy to do, and wouldn't take long. The entity spanner was already there, i just enabled it.
As i said though it probably won't be in the final mod.

Last edited:
Lim3zer0;n10468112 said:
Actually all the entities use the same pose and animation alias: 'locomotion_idle'.

Honestly it's quite easy to do, and wouldn't take long. The entity spanner was already there, i just enabled it.
In that case, why it will not be in the final version if it's easy to do (true question)?

I have no problem with that. Things can become a little too flashy and start looking odd.

Top Bottom