The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
Plus it looks really cool but it would actually make it very difficult to use the bestiary as it would be too distracting :)

It's good to modify the game but for whom?
There are not many people interested in this game.
It would take a remake of the game on a new DLC to revive the interest.

jack91;n10481662 said:
There are not many people interested in this game.
It would take a remake of the game on a new DLC to revive the interest.

800 hours and still playing :D and i cant wait for another playthrough with cool mods like this one for example :D

I would like to know how many modders remain active for this game.
I too find this project super beautiful would it be possible to do a beta?

jack91;n10481662 said:

I'm not doing this 'for' anybody, except maybe the people who are helping me.

jack91;n10481662 said:
There are not many people interested in this game. It would take a remake of the game on a new DLC to revive the interest.

Do you consider about 20,000 players not many? (on the steam stats page)
And that doesn't include GOG or console players. I know that console players cant have a modded game but still. The game still has interest.

Regardless of interest I don't really care about number of download in the end. I'm doing this because the UI we have right now is ****

jack91;n10481852 said:
I too find this project super beautiful would it be possible to do a beta?

No Beta.

Glitterfart;n10511472 said:
Keep working hard everyone, any updates?

sure here the crests:

Stop discouraging who want's do something amazing, There are many people playing and it would be amazing play this game again with this UI, more than 400h on XBOX one and 188 on steam and still counting... Thanks, Lim3zer0 and the rest of the team for your work.

Lim3zer0 since you are working on it, is there a way to add pocket slots? since there's a lot of mods that add cloak, shields, etc... it would be nice to have more pocket slots.

Any updates?

Last edited:
trxplz0;n10534312 said:
Lim3zer0 since you are working on it, is there a way to add pocket slots? since there's a lot of mods that add cloak, shields, etc... it would be nice to have more pocket slots.

Yes that is possible. However will not happen in this mod, this is just a UI change.

Guest 3841499

Please tell me Better Than Icons mods will work with this UI!

trxplz0;n10534312 said:
Stop discouraging who want's do something amazing, There are many people playing and it would be amazing play this game again with this UI, more than 400h on XBOX one and 188 on steam and still counting... Thanks, Lim3zer0 and the rest of the team for your work.

Any updates?

Why isn't a UI change? if more pockets slots are supported by code where we put the items if there is no space in UI? I know that others mods can do this but, they will be compatible with Vladimir?

Just wanted to drop in and let you guys know you are doing the Lord's work ;)

When I first saw Vladimir's UI projects on Behance, I started to daydream about how great it would look in game. I thought it was a much better endevour than striving for the E3 look. I haven't been to the forums in several months, but after dropping by today I was super pleasently suprised when I learned that someone is working on it. Keep it up.

Hello Lim3zer0 ,

maybe this is the wrong place for asking it, but while looking at the Gwent card designs of Vladimir Vilimovsky I thought it would be nice to use those textures. I know, that it is not possible (or to be precise to much work) to use them on the Gwent cards we play with, but maybe you could change the cards texture, which are laying around (
as meshes)
in piles in the game. Just an idea, because you want to recreate his art so this mod idea could fit in your concept even if it is no UI change.
If you don't like this idea I am sorry, I did not want to annoy you.
And my other question is: What does ETA mean "
No ETA, I've said the mod will come when its ready."
? I am sorry, but I wonder what it means.
Hope you're fine and have still fun at modding.
Greetings Nemo

Nemomallo;n10610092 said:
maybe this is the wrong place for asking it, but while looking at the Gwent card designs of Vladimir Vilimovsky I thought it would be nice to use those textures. I know, that it is not possible (or to be precise to much work) to use them on the Gwent cards we play with, but maybe you could change the cards texture, which are laying around (

Honestly it would not be difficult to use those textures for the card frames in the Gwent game, its the missing card art that is the problem.
I haven't actually thought about changing the textures that appear on tables and such, but i can look into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom