The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
so just wanted to let you know, that indeed I am busy irl and that's also th reason for not so frequent updates, but we are still working on it. here have a look at the wip map icons

Map looks amazing. Really good job.
There's only one thing tho... Kaer Morhen icon is in the wrong place. Should be put more on the right (or east whateva)
map.jpg

Map looks amazing. Really good job.
There's only one thing tho... Kaer Morhen icon is in the wrong place. Should be put more on the right (or east whateva)
View attachment 10972211
Lol that's a placeholder on my PSD. It does not go on the map it Is its own image. So placement on the image I shared has no meaning. Just saying.

EDIT : after checking in game where i have Kaer Morhen is where the game put it.
it is indeed in the wrong place due to the default world map being compressed

Last edited:
Why?
There is a reason Paul uploads at lower quality and/or with stuff on top.

I'm just collecting everything for the pure sake of it and because I love using these fine pieces of art as desktop background... that's all...
I would love to get my hands on that sea monster too btw...:ROFLMAO:
BUT, I was simply asking there so if you don't want / can't share those images or some of them for a reason, not even in private, no problem! (y)

Guest 3841499

Lim3zer0 is still working on it, but he also undertook a highly appreciated task of improving WolvenKit modding tool by unlocking what has been locked and unknown for far too long!

Top Bottom