The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
what you want to say is, you prefere our take on it.

cdpr obviously did put a massive amount of effort into designing an appealing ui, otherwise there wouldn't have been about 4 different versions during the development of the game.

I have my own opinion on this, but it surely isn't necessary to post it in here, after reading an apologetic comment. Just to say however, that quantity as sure as hell doesn't equate quality, as can be seen with the final version of the UI after those "4 different versions".

Is this going to be compatible with that 60fps mod or be designed for 60fps?

No it will not be, both edit redswfs.
Can it be done? Sure, that mod simply changes the fps count from 30 (in some cases 40) fps in the swf's header to 60.
I don't think i will do it though, changing the fps value makes all the animations run twice as fast which I personally do not like.
If somebody wishes to do the same with this mod then fine by me.

No it will not be, both edit redswfs.
Can it be done? Sure, that mod simply changes the fps count from 30 (in some cases 40) fps in the swf's header to 60.
I don't think i will do it though, changing the fps value makes all the animations run twice as fast which I personally do not like.
If somebody wishes to do the same with this mod then fine by me.
I will do it, unless of course you do not mind :)

Hey guys, sorry to bother you, bur are there any news of the project?

well there have been some game releases and we still are passionated gamers.
we also were busy at our jobs, but the mod is still in work and our team is still very communicative, sure we will post some more wip teasers soon.

will be compatible with the project Enhanced Edition???

I think can answer you. E3 hud it's not compatible, so, taking into account that both mods change same files, it will not compatible. But I was able to play once with E3 Hud and W3EE together with one merge of 3.30 of one guy of the W3EE Discord (not complete, without some features which conflicts hard with some shit of EE, like inventory which keepts as vanilla) so if someone takes the time to try to merge both mods (hard task) in the future, maybe, but don't think we could play both completes or without bugs, as I mentioned in the E3 Hud merge case.

It's sad, I am too one of the players who can't play W3 anymore without this mod, and I love Vladimir's UI Project as well, but... we must choose one when it release.

I think can answer you. E3 hud it's not compatible, so, taking into account that both mods change same files, it will not compatible. But I was able to play once with E3 Hud and W3EE together with one merge of 3.30 of one guy of the W3EE Discord (not complete, without some features which conflicts hard with some shit of EE, like inventory which keepts as vanilla) so if someone takes the time to try to merge both mods (hard task) in the future, maybe, but don't think we could play both completes or without bugs, as I mentioned in the E3 Hud merge case.

It's sad, I am too one of the players who can't play W3 anymore without this mod, and I love Vladimir's UI Project as well, but... we must choose one when it release.

those if that is bad news because seriously this mod with the WEE would make the game practically perfect: c

Reaperrz was gonna make a patch. Guess that matters very little now though huh.

The project is suspended, put in the trash or will be shared so that we can continue the work?

you will hear from us soon.
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys, I am sorry that the information came out that way. Vlad Hud isn’t stopped, droped or dead, it’s simply that Limezero stopped working on all modding related projects, because of private reasons. We still would like to finish the mod, since we allready invested countless hours into it. None of us gave up. The problem is we don’t have a member left who is skilled enough in JPEXS the program we have to use to edit the actionscripts and swf stuff. We will most likly finish the maps and other stuff, throw it into our build, but as long as we don’t find a person who can do what Lime did, and he was very very (extremly good, trust me jpexs is a shitty program) good at it, it won’t be finished. So if you know someone ask them, let them know, that we need help. I can’t tell for now if we will eventually release the buggy mess it is at the moment, but it’s not like everything gets abandoned or deleted, or not continued some day. Please remain nice and civil, we don’t want anyone tob e upset, if we could we would just complete the mod and give it to all of you. Greetings, the vlad hud team.
Post automatically merged:

worth to say, we were quiet close to finishing it.

Last edited:
Good luck on your path guys. You are really fond of this game, otherwise you wouldn't had invested so much time into this project. It's good to see that are still people who appereciate good art. And it's a pleasure to see this work even if doesn't get released.
I started playing again but I doubt I would be much of help since I really suck with jpexs.

We can all help, whether on an alpha or a beta.
Whether to test the mod advent its publication or commented on the colors.
the goal is to advance the mods.
Good luck team.

We can all help, whether on an alpha or a beta.
Whether to test the mod advent its publication or commented on the colors.
the goal is to advance the mods.
Good luck team.

Thanks, we'll try our best to make it happen. We made a plan on how to get it in a releasable state.
But we wont be doing a beta or alpha as we are not really looking for feedback at the moment. Like KeeperOFT posted, the mod is quite far.
We now focus on getting it all working together, which mainly requires SWF/jpexs wizards

MiniMap WIP

[Right Click >View Image]

Top Bottom