The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

+
Have a little bit patience. I am waiting for a Gothic 3 CSP Mod since 2010 or even longer. But I hope this mod will not take this long to make :D.

I wish they could release a timeline or an info board that shows how much was done and how much is left to do.

okay so here we go:

The Hud portion (healthbar, minimap element etc ) is done except the radial menu, the loot popup menu and some few minor bugs.

The Main menu (the one you get on startup) is done.
All ingame menus have been tackled and most are more or less done. Major things still to do for menus is the blacksmith panels (dismantle, remove socket, repair) which are only like 40 % done (nothing mathematical, just saying theres quite a lot still to do for those menus).
Also the enchantment panel and the shopping menu require something where we are kinda stuck without our swf wizzard (lim3zer0, the one who started the project).
Also there are some miscelanous bugs that need to be fixed in some menus.

As for graphical Elements, the maps for skellige, velen and wo are done except one zoom level for White orchard. Meaning Kaer morhen is the one left to do. that one needs mountains and trees (so the main job is yet to do for it).
Loading screens novigrad, vizima and kaer morhen are missing. Thats just a 5 min job tho.
For the Menu Hub (the overview menu with the stuff in circle) we still need 2 or three painting style graphics for alchemy and journal.

And then again there are some overall bugs that needs fixing.

So All in all i'd say its fairly far in development. Its just hard to finish without the neccessary motivation and mediocre skill set for this kind of stuff.

Since the last update posted here not much was done, meaning currently no one is working on it specifically.

EDIT: before anyone asks, no we won't release a beta version

Last edited:
okay so here we go:

The Hud portion (healthbar, minimap element etc ) is done except the radial menu, the loot popup menu and some few minor bugs.

All ingame menus have been tackled and most are more or less done. Major things still to do for menus is the blacksmith panels (dismantle, remove socket, repair) which are only like 40 % done (nothing mathematical, just saying theres quite a lot still to do for those menus).
Also the enchantment panel and the shopping menu require something where we are kinda stuck without our swf wizzard (lim3zer0, the one who started the project).

As for graphical Elements, the maps for skellige, velen and wo are done except one zoom level for White orchard. Meaning Kaer morhen is the one left to do. that one needs mountains and trees (so the main job is yet to do for it).
Loading screens novigrad, vizima and kaer morhen are missing. Thats just a 5 min job tho.
For the Menu Hub (the overview menu with the stuff in circle) we still need 2 or three painting style graphics for alchemy and journal.

So All in all i'd say its fairly far in development. Its just hard to finish without the neccessary motivation and mediocre skill set for this kind of stuff.

Since the last update posted here not much was done, meaning currently no one is working on it specifically.

Will the Blood and Wine Map not be supported?

Greetings! I wondered how the gwent is redone? I'v looked around this thread and I'v not found anything, perhaps I misread there'll be gwent? It sounds lovely to me as I personally believe it could be improved. Sorry again if I misread it.

Greetings! I wondered how the gwent is redone? I'v looked around this thread and I'v not found anything, perhaps I misread there'll be gwent? It sounds lovely to me as I personally believe it could be improved. Sorry again if I misread it.

Since it would take too much time and skill to re-illustrate each card, gwent will only see some minor tweaks in it's UI, you can see an image the possible background one page before this one.

Reposting it here, as suggested by the moderators:

Every time world map opens, there is a noticeable lag. It feels like the game recalculates or loads it to memory each time. I don't really have a lack of RAM. Can something be done through modding, to make map load faster by keeping it memory or anything of the sort?

Thanks!

okay so here we go:

Come on. If you guys aren't going to finish this, why not just release what you've made so far? Maybe some one else can finish it?

Also, I really have to urge you, if you are going to finish it, to publish it in modules (each part as a seperate mod) The mod limit isn't a problem anymore since the mod limit fix, and I guarantee you, that a lot of people will be asking how they can use it without this or that part of the mod, because they use something from another mod, especially concerning the HUD.

Come on. If you guys aren't going to finish this, why not just release what you've made so far? Maybe some one else can finish it?

Also, I really have to urge you, if you are going to finish it, to publish it in modules (each part as a seperate mod) The mod limit isn't a problem anymore since the mod limit fix, and I guarantee you, that a lot of people will be asking how they can use it without this or that part of the mod, because they use something from another mod, especially concerning the HUD.

I am pretty positive it will be finished at some point, and I am pretty sure no one else would be able to finish it.

regarding your demand, I am not sure if this additional effort will be coverd by customer services.

If someone else wants to finish the mod, work on it don't hesitate to contact us. We gladly take any help we get, as we ourselves would really like to see it finished too.

And splitting the mod into pieces ain't gonna happen chief.

Hello, as I wrote in the some post before take your time, the most important thing is that you still have fun modding and that it will be released, because it would be sad that the work was done for almost nothing but fun while modding. I think also it is better to not split some part of the mod and release parts of it.
I really believe in you guys and hope to have maybe some kind of Christmas present screenshot? :D
Yours sincerly
Nemo

Top Bottom