The walls have ears + Suspect thorak BUG (failed).

+
The walls have ears + Suspect thorak BUG (failed).

*spoilers, obviously*

I went scoia'tael path. So I followed the wiki's guides down to the letter and I completed *The walls have ears*, *Suspect thorak*, and *Baltimores nightmare*. The quests said they were completed in my Journal and I got XP and the rewards from all of them.

Here's the problem: After I killed the Draug and ended up in phillipa's room, it says I failed the walls have ears and suspect thorak. I woke up in phillipas room, I checked my Journal and both say they failed, even though they did not. I don't understand how this happened or if this is a common problem but yeah, I completed them, they were "complete" in my Journal, after the Draugr is killed they say they are failed for some reason.

I loaded saves I still have right before I give Phillipa all 4 ingredients, and the auto-save where I am fighting the Draugr itself, I checked the Journal in both of these saves and all my quests are complete and none have failed.

I don't get it.

Known bug; these quests show failed in your journal even though you completed them.

Don't worry about them; the journal entries will not affect anything else.

GuyN said:
Known bug; these quests show failed in your journal even though you completed them.

Don't worry about them; the journal entries will not affect anything else.

thanks for the information, I was worried that it caused something to break.

Top Bottom