The warble of smitten knight massive bug!

+
The warble of smitten knight massive bug!

I cant do that quest my horse wont move i am stuck i cant go forward neither backward or go off roach.

Anyone else got the same problem ?

Last edited:
I cant do that quest my horse wont move i am stuck i cant go forward neither backward or go off roach.

Anyone else got the same problem ?

Confirmed, this quest is broken. The horse is stuck after talk scene. So, I have to skip this quest for now :(
You should report this bug to support.

My platform is GoG

Here are reddit post stating multiple poeple are getting this bug:
1. https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4ludn1/bug_the_warble_of_smitten_knight/
2. https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4lvhs5/quest_bugs/

Last edited:
try disabling tutorials before talking with guillaume, worked for me (from Reddit)

I myself had no problems here, but my tutorial is always disabled.

Disabling tutorials however, seems to fix the bug for at the very least two people. Apparently it had something to do with the tutorials for those two.

It might not be the case for you, but it wouldn't be surprising if disabling tutorials worked for other people suffering from this bug.

Disabling tutorials however, seems to fix the bug for at the very least two people. Apparently it had something to do with the tutorials for those two.

It might not be the case for you, but it wouldn't be surprising if disabling tutorials worked for other people suffering from this bug.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood.

---

I simply kept playing by saying no to this specific training. Luckily the game let's you choose what discipline you want training in. And the problem doesn't occur during the actual tournament.

Hey, we are aware of the problem and it's one of the first things we fixed when it happened in New Game +. If you have this issue outside of New Game +, please contact our tech support and send them your savegame, so we can check it out.
Sorry for the mess, but this issue is something we did not foresee. As some people have pointed out, turning tutorials off before this section will "fix" the issue.

I had the same issue with the stuck horse in NG+, but only when I was TRAINING. During the actual race it works fine.

So I cancelled the training and went straight to the race and was able to complete the quest. It was a bit hard to do the riding without any training but I mangaged after a few tries.

Second this as well...

---------- Updated at 03:04 PM ----------

Even when I reload previous save (before starting this quest), I can't shoot this god damned uppon left target... Is there a way to fix it or must I simply pass this quest for now?

yes, i have the same problem, roach doesn't move, pc , gog

---------- Updated at 08:11 PM ----------

disabling tutorials doesn't fix it

Last edited:
Fixed shooting range bug. Just turn off aiming camera mod.

---------- Updated at 09:53 AM ----------

I second that, kept losing because of that. Also, I believe that this quest renders the camera locking feature unusable, as some people say (me included).

Second this as well...

---------- Updated at 03:04 PM ----------

Even when I reload previous save (before starting this quest), I can't shoot this god damned uppon left target... Is there a way to fix it or must I simply pass this quest for now?

Just disable camera mod you use, I have Immersive Cam mod and turning off aming camera fixed the bug :)

Top Bottom