The water physics are good.....

+
I'll just let the pictures do the talking. ( I do not know how to upload a video to these forums so if someone could help that would be amazing and would actually show what I am trying to convey) (Water doesn't move, bullets and grenades do not affect it, etc.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.49.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.49.37 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 691
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.50.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.50.31 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 671
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.50.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.50.17 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 649
When you drop a body in the water, no splash and sounds like you dropped the body on solid ground. Hopefully with be fixed later with patches/updates.

Which mission/story/side gig is this in I've never seen it? I may do another play through soon and I do not want to miss anything, please and thank you!

Cheers Chooms.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking. ( I do not know how to upload a video to these forums so if someone could help that would be amazing and would actually show what I am trying to convey) (Water doesn't move, bullets and grenades do not affect it, etc.)

This is sad and embarrassing. What a wasted potential.

Personally, it doesn't bother me. I don't drop bodies in the water, or shoot the water, or toss grenades in a river, but what ever floats your boat I guess!

Which mission/story/side gig is this in I've never seen it? I may do another play through soon and I do not want to miss anything, please and thank you!

Cheers Chooms.
It was just a free roam, I was not doing a side gig or mission. Hope this helps!

Witcher 3 had water physics... so not sure why this doesn't. Possible too taxing for the console systems..

in in comparison to 2014 water physics are not that great honestly.

Then you get this

:ROFLMAO:

I honestly don't know what to say... :shrug:

Top Bottom