The weather system doesn't work after patch 1.5.

+
Lucky you, I need a weather mod and it doesn't always work. I would like to show you one screenshot of the game with rtx on( highest settings). It's just broken.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (25).png
    Zrzut ekranu (25).png
    7.7 MB · Views: 47
I had 2 sandstorms and rain in Watson in act 1

Humm. Well. That's... disappointing a bit. I want to hear V say "looks like rain" in a Geralt impression.

Joke apart, that is something I miss greatly on my side to make the world more dynamic. As I understand, it seems to be a problem on my side, which I can't figure out.

Humm. Well. That's... disappointing a bit. I want to hear V say "looks like rain" in a Geralt impression.

Joke apart, that is something I miss greatly on my side to make the world more dynamic. As I understand, it seems to be a problem on my side, which I can't figure out.
other people have been saying it too. But yeah on my side I had rain one more time and fog before finishing act 1.

they need a way to turn it off, anytime I get a storm specially dust storm I get white out conditions and it makes the game unplayable. It's even worse when your in doors and a storm comes through(in certain areas)

Top Bottom