🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Can you send Korean subtitles before patch 4.02?
I think the subtitles changed while dubbing, but I like the old subtitles better.

all you can do is change to a side quest. There is a mod that allows you to deselect all missions if you don't mind using mods. You can freeroam whenever you want but certain mission related buildings will be locked

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

hi CDPR, I want to make a post on adding full Controller remapping on PS5, the current mapping is unintuitive andasking people to press square and L2 for blocking/parry is not good.

Allow us to remap every controls

thanks

Can I open a thread with title "no one tired of this?" in gwent,gameplay section?
You can. Firstly, ensure that there's no existing thread for the topic you're addressing. If not, make the actual post here, then ping any of the moderators, like so:
@DarkGriffin.

We can move it for you.

hi CDPR, I want to make a post on adding full Controller remapping on PS5, the current mapping is unintuitive andasking people to press square and L2 for blocking/parry is not good.

Allow us to remap every controls

thanks
For this sort of thing, you'll need to ask in the Mods forums. The game's control scheme is limited for mechanical reasons, though there are some mods that get around it. However, the developers have recommended against changing certain key / button maps. If you do, you do so at your own risk.

Hi everyone.
'Lo! Welcome to the grey yet still mildly dim future!

Last edited:
Thanks! Nice to be back.
Yes, I have problems with my old account (boromir2015) because I forgot my old password and I've lost access to my old mail-account...

Hey folks. I'm here because I'd like to suggest or report something.
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to suggest native control compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077, on Playstation controllers. Like having Playstation prompts for controllers that are on wireless mode.

I'd like to reach 10 posts in order to make a thread on the forum.

I can't state this enough. I will continue to state it until something is done. The swim/drakenborg combo is game-breaking BS that needs to be nerfed immediately. As in its own patch of nerfing. I see this "strategy", if you can call it that, all the damn time now. It's undefeatable nonsense. The only way to counter it is to build any deck you have with cards specifically meant to counter that exact move which you might not otherwise include in your deck. Specifically heat wave and/or a geralt reset. Totally ruins any devotion decks, and isn't generally practical. I even tried baiting it out in round two so I could still win in three except, oops! It has resilience so that [...] was still able to pull that BS the next round. Make it stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!
In 2008, there was a developer meeting where copies of The Witcher 1 were signed. My brother was there. While sorting through his things, I came across an autograph. I never had time to ask him which of the developers left it. Perhaps someone can help me with identification? I can't decipher the handwriting.

Attachments

• Autograph Witcher 1.PNG
    Autograph Witcher 1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

Hello everyone ! I have a special request for The Witcher 3 game : can you please upgrade the subtitles pack so that it contains more languages? I am trying to introduce this game to my parents that don't know many languages other than maternal one (Romanian).

I am sure it would be a much welcomed upgrade for many players as well. You can even use a translating engine for the subs, it doesn't have to be perfect, but it is needed.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

P.S. I take this opportunity to express my appreciation for everything you have done an do for the community. Your games are making history!

Last edited:
GWENT related.

the celbratory cardback. in 2021 this was obtainable for oneself with MP, it is still purchasable for MP but only as a gift. this is a dumb idea and as such (even tho i have the MP for it) i cannot purchase this cardback. why was this decision made? that this be one of very few things that can't be bought for myself?

Hello, I don't like to write a lot, so I need to post it here.

GWENT [Draft mode]
When you have Ildiko on your side you can use "Sir Scratch-A-Lot" as many times as you can in your turn. I think it needs some balance in that mode...

BTW – shortened turn makes this mode more frustrating.

Hi guys. I have an issue with Gwent, the standalone game. Specifically, the alternate mode where after every turn your cards get replaced with other random cards that cost one provision more. I forget the name.
Please make it permanent. It's the most fun i've had with the game since the Arena mode of the old beta.
Also bring back the Arena too.
Also bring back beta. I loved beta. It was so much better than this.
Thank you.

Top Bottom