🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi mods! I can't find a post discussing this concern.

Your team once said that a gamer shouldn't have to buy your games twice.
I purchased the disk version for the PS4, and created an account for my rewards. In other words, I have proof that this game is installed into my PS4 via disk.

I was recently able to get a PS5 (at last), but unfortunately, the disk version does not work on digital.

In other words, you, who said players shouldn't have to buy the same game twice, are expecting your players to buy the same game twice.

While you and others can blame sony, I don't see why your support team didn't reach out to those registered to the rewards link, who may have wanted to upgrade to digital if they had a disk version with proof, and provide them with a digital code so that they won't have to buy the same game twice.

Now I'm expected to buy the game again? And download Phantom Liberty after paying $30 for something that I should've had for free since I've been playing this game since 2020?

That's extremely unprofessional and greedy.

I was recently able to get a PS5 (at last), but unfortunately, the disk version does not work on digital.
Hum... PS4 disk version work to upgrade to PS5. So no, you shouldn't have to pay the game twice, except if you do no longer have the disk or a PS5 without disk drive, like Series S.

Hi, i have a problem and i've looked in a lot of places on internet to find solution and could do it.
I'm starting to have fun with streaming the game and i want voices and all UI to sill be in Polish language but i'd like to have english dialogue subtitles, is it even possible? or where to look for the solution?

Hi everyone. I love Cyberpunk 2077 & the Witcher III but I have an issue that makes Cyberpunk 2077 almost unplayable for me. In the menu screen there is this terrible beeping and trilling sound that goes off every few seconds that bothers me. I have opened some questions on Reddit but it seems the only solution is a mod? I'm trying to read my build or a story chip and it just trills in the background kind of setting me on edge. Is there any solution? It makes the game unplayable for me.

Seem pretty annoying indeed :(
Did you try to verify the game files, just in case?
At first, if you didn't, check everything suggested by CDPR and if nothing work, send a ticket to the support for help ("contact us" button).

While you and others can blame sony, I don't see why your support team didn't reach out to those registered to the rewards link, who may have wanted to upgrade to digital if they had a disk version with proof, and provide them with a digital code so that they won't have to buy the same game twice.

Now I'm expected to buy the game again? And download Phantom Liberty after paying $30 for something that I should've had for free since I've been playing this game since 2020?

That's extremely unprofessional and greedy.

They were very clear, since before the PS5 update even came out, the disc would need to be in the drive to confirm ownership. This is how all "Free PS5 Upgrades" worked around the consoles launch, I think it was the same for Xbox Series X as well, I can think of several other games I still need to insert the PS4 disc for in order to play my PS5 version, AC: Valhalla, Watch Dogs: legion, just to name a few. They were always very upfront about that. It's also right on their Support page that you need a Disc version of the PS5 in order to use the update, so the info has always been there.

The reason is theoretically, you could return/trade in the game, and get a free upgrade for a game you technically do not own. And yes, Sony is partially behind this decision as it is part of every other Cross Gen free upgrade.

Personally, I understand the reasoning, but I would like a middle compromise, similar to what GTA 5 did, where you can buy the upgraded version digitally at a heavily discounted price as long as the last gen version is in your library, I think GTA charged $10 (USD) when they were running that promotion. I'd like to see CDPR do something similar but as they've never promised as much you can't really expect it or say they lied.

They also never said PL would be free so I'm not sure what's wrong with paying $30 for it regardless of the other issue, they always said there would be a paid expansion, and they added tons of free updates in-between launch and PL.

Hey lads.
I got a question about the my rewards system. The witcher connects to a red account but gwent connects to a gog account. How am I supposed to get the roach card for witcher 3. Do I just make a gog account and then after will I be able to login with red account in gwent ? using mobile gwent fyi

Hey lads.
I got a question about the my rewards system. The witcher connects to a red account but gwent connects to a gog account. How am I supposed to get the roach card for witcher 3. Do I just make a gog account and then after will I be able to login with red account in gwent ? using mobile gwent fyi
I came here to ask a similar question. I've added the TW3 executable to GOG Galaxy, so I can launch both TW3 and Gwent from either the Red Launcher or GOG Galaxy, but that doesn't seem to have resulted in linking the games, and I still don't have the Roach card. What do I need to do to get it?

Hey lads.

I came here to ask a similar question. I've added the TW3 executable to GOG Galaxy, so I can launch both TW3 and Gwent from either the Red Launcher or GOG Galaxy, but that doesn't seem to have resulted in linking the games, and I still don't have the Roach card. What do I need to do to get it?
Unfortunately, the Roach card reward is not available anymore, due to GWENT's development having ended. See here, and the deadline listed on the rewards website.

Hi, i'm new to the forum so i can not post at the Witcher 3 forum.
I've been playing a lot of hours to get to the mission where you can get the famous Aerondight, but for some reason it does not work as intended.
There's no charges icon when you use the sword, neither it glows yellow or charge at all. I have tried getting a new one throug console commands but that one doesn't work either. Just for testing i started a new game and as soon as i was able to play(after prologue) i used console to get aerondight and also to raise level to 35(which is required), and this one did work, so it seems to be a savegame related issue.
I sure don't want to start over, it's been a lot of game hours, so i just would like to know if there's a way to fix the savegame itself.
As a note: just recently, during the
HoS Scenes from a Marriage
mission
(while inside the painting world)
the 'sword charges' indicator showed but remained at 0 and the sword 'mechanics/special effects' still didn't work, just the indicator(at 0).

It's more of a feedback/request. Since I'm starting on a legacy save, I'm concerned all the cyberware shards may not have dropped and I am stuck at having 284 being my limit for the nomad playthrough. Edge runner puts me at 334 but the Internet suggests with edge runner, my limit should be 350. I'm missing shards and so my legacy save is stuck at having less than the standard number. I have no way to fill out the cyberware capacity simply because the game won't drop anymore. This feels like something that could be easily fixed.

In Cyberpunk, is electrical damage still non-lethal? Because after depleting a cyberpsycho's health with an EMP grenade they died.

In Cyberpunk, is electrical damage still non-lethal? Because after depleting a cyberpsycho's health with an EMP grenade they died.
In theory no, and I didn't really try on the most recent patches, but if an enemy receive electrical damages (or any kind of damages) just after being knocked out, he die.

I ran into this problem with Shock and Awe, I was trying to do a non-lethal optional objective, got shot while standing too close to an unconscious NPC the shock triggered, killed the NPC and the optional objective failed.

Best way to go for cyberpsychos IMO is use emp to weaken, a low damage or non-lethal weapon (Aim low to like at the legs), and short circuit.

In theory no, and I didn't really try on the most recent patches, but if an enemy receive electrical damages (or any kind of damages) just after being knocked out, he die.
I know, but that's always been a thing, and I never had any trouble using emps non-lethally before.
Post automatically merged:

I ran into this problem with Shock and Awe, I was trying to do a non-lethal optional objective, got shot while standing too close to an unconscious NPC the shock triggered, killed the NPC and the optional objective failed.

Best way to go for cyberpsychos IMO is use emp to weaken, a low damage or non-lethal weapon (Aim low to like at the legs), and short circuit.
Yeah, that's a good method. I'm not using a cyberdeck this playthrough; I just finished him off by punching him, which worked fine 😂
Post automatically merged:

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ! There was a BUG appeared while I am playing the Konpeki Plaza mission in Cyberpunk 2077 2.12ver.
After getting into Delamain's car in the underground garage and before leaving the garage, the game was CRASHED. And Steam pops up an error notice, but the ERROR notice did not mention the specific cause of the error.
After reinstalling the game several times and repeatedly reading the archive, the bug was still not fixed, which seriously affected my play experience and made my game unplayable.
I love Cyberpunk2077 so much but I’m sooooo MAD at this bug.:cry::cry::giveup:

Hi ! There was a BUG appeared while I am playing the Konpeki Plaza mission in Cyberpunk 2077 2.12ver.
After getting into Delamain's car in the underground garage and before leaving the garage, the game was CRASHED. And Steam pops up an error notice, but the ERROR notice did not mention the specific cause of the error.
After reinstalling the game several times and repeatedly reading the archive, the bug was still not fixed, which seriously affected my play experience and made my game unplayable.
I love Cyberpunk2077 so much but I’m sooooo MAD at this bug.:cry::cry::giveup:
If you're on PC, don't use and never used mods, you should try all the steps on the support page. And if it doesn't work, then directly contact the support ("contact us" button).
If you use or used mods (no matter if you remove/disable them), you should try to perform a clean-install first.

Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to asked for help about a bug I've encountered and I think nobody has encountered this because I've searched different forums and websites about this but none of them were close to the actual bug. The bug is there are blank spaces that show up in the other tab in inventory (other times, it was in the weapons tab) but it doesn't disappear when you quick sort it. You can "equip" it when you double click on it but it's just nothing. I have a video about it but I can't post it. Alongside this, I also lose a bunch of random items mostly glyphs and runes but sometimes weapons or armors. This always happen when I fast travel to a different region. I was in Beauclair before the bug happened then I go to Novigrad and the bug happened. I really don't know the origin of this bug but hopefully one of the devs sees this and provide a way to fix this.

Edit: The bug also occurs when I enchant items, I didn't leave Beauclair and enchanted the items using console commands.
Edit 2: I think the runes and glyphs are the reason for the bug. I just removed all of it before travelling to Noivgrad and no blank spaces.

Attachments

• The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2024.04.22 - 20.21.21.69.png
    The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2024.04.22 - 20.21.21.69.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'm new here and wanted to asked for help about a bug I've encountered and I think nobody has encountered this because I've searched different forums and websites about this but none of them were close to the actual bug.
Since you're on PC: are you using, or have you ever used, any mods for the game?

(You can include a video if you upload it on YouTube and then link the video here. You can make the video unlisted, so that it can only be found via the link, if you want.)

I haven't installed a mod before the bug happened but when I encountered the bug I have installed a mod named Squeaky Clean Merchants because I thought the merchants having full inventory is the source of the bug. This video is about the blank spaces and equipping it. I took this video when I found out that runes and glyphs are the source of the problem. As you can see, I didn't get runes when I bought it.

Edit: I think I know the source of the bug. I tried to replicate it and when my coin is 95k+ the bug occurred. Nevermind, ignore this edit.
Edit 2: Ignore my ignore comment. I think high coin amount is the source but I don't know the amount that the bug happens.
Edit 3: This doesn't really bother me but the option for getting the queens pageboy hairstyle at the Beauclair barber is gone now.
Edit 4: I'm just finding more and more bugs, Anytime I craft a greater green mutagen it turns into a Roach card and I have more cards than it was originally. I have three young berserker cards, it should be two. Nevermind it's always three.
Edit 5: This person has the closest description to my problem https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/5624408883133709728/. It seems to be an inventory bug. I don't know if the save is corrupted. I tried to follow it but it still happens.
Edit 6: This seems to be a overflow stackid inventory bug.
Edit 7: It didn't worked

Last edited:
Top Bottom