🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi, I just complete 100 % achievements and I just want to express to all the people involve in the creation of cyberpunk.
what a beautiful game.png

Hello,

I have a problem starting the Sinnerman quest. It seems like it's bugged if trying to start it under certain conditions. When I first got the call from Wakako, I didn't accept the quest right away. Decided to do it after I took Oda to Wakako in the quest "Down on the Street", but I cannot start the quest in any way. I don't get the option to talk about it when I call her, and I can't start a dialog with her when I go to her office, so it seems like I'm totally locked out of it now.

Hello everyone,

I am using the forum for the first time because of a question.
At the end with the nomads you can loot the puncture-resistant clothing next to the tank in a locker. There are 3 legendary items that you cannot equip in the ending, that are not shown in the last cut scene and that are no longer there after the cut scene. After the ending I drove to the place where it was in the ending (on the minimap even the tent is displayed) but no trace of the 3 items. Is it intended that you only see these 3 legendary items briefly once in the inventory and in the locker, or should they also be available after the ending? In addition to the armor, I also found other unique legendary items in the endings. But I'm suspicious of the armor because you can't even put it on and it just seems to be lying there. Is it a bug and should be part of the graduation rewards? Is it left over from a cut content? I wanted to wear them as clothes for my V because I liked the design. And i play on Xbox One X and have try it on every update.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to the forum and absolutely loving the game! However, I'm experiencing an issue with "The Letter of the Law" Cyberpsycho mission, and it's halted my progress. I must "Search the area to collect information" but the Cyberpsycho glitched into a garage inside the mission and I can't scan him, resulting in not being able to complete the mission. I've tried reloading previous saves in an attempt to restart the mission, but the mission progress is still the same no matter how far back I reload (I've even went all the way back to the point of where I've just started the game). A workaround would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey! I have put in 50 hours ish now and I wanted to give a longer feedback post, what would be the best way to go about doing this?

Hi im having trouble with my saved game: i can't change my weapons anymore, it just says "action locked", im not in a mission, i reloaded multiple saved files, and it still doesn't work. Are there any known workarounds? Regards, Julian

I came he
Hey! I have put in 50 hours ish now and I wanted to give a longer feedback post, what would be the best way to go about doing this?
I came here to do the same thing. But I just posted my longform response to the game on this thread. If it doesn't get deleted, the mods might just make it into a thread of its own. Though, I too am a rookie, so I'm just guessing about that.

Hello everyone!

I joined the forum to show my support and love to introduce cut content.

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about my personal experiences within the game and if the devs/community managers ever will read this.

First, I really enjoy how nice the game looks and runs, even on my 3y old gaming pc.

Can enjoy ultra settings and just be in awe for the art you have created.

For my first playthrough I choose corpo, and really fast I had the feeling that the game was written for a female street kid background.

There is a little typo if you play as a male corpo in the arasaka work review of your character. Regardless of your choose gender the file on your PC at arasaka refer to you as "her".

I could play one playthrough without running into game breaking bugs.
Mostly a safe and reload fixed most issues with UI glitches like looted items always on screen and sound glitches like a continuous cashing sound playing after getting paid.

I found out that the game really relies on quest triggers to proc or the quest will not progress.

Like when I sneaked into a penthouse by climbing the building next to it and then hop over only to have to access the elevator, go to the lobby and back to the penthouse to toggle the quest progression. Maybe the design hasn't considered for players to find alternative routes.

Alternative routes is a good topic for my next segment. As much as I enjoy the world, it feels like I don't have a real choice regarding the story and the only decision that counts is the last one to choose an ending.

T-posing npcs, phasing through objects, falling under the map and getting flung to death when jumping at certain places is something that is to expect with this game in it's current state.

A lot of key features are missing in my opinion. Things like character customization after the game starts to reflect your progress through the story. (New hairstyle, tattoo's) a way to customize or colour clothing and weapons. Bulk crafting. As by now you can only craft one by one... luckily I edited components directly because I certainly will not spend ours just to craft components, this might even have saved my safe game from not getting corrupted.

I fully understand that the devs are under a lot of pressure and at this point victims as unsung heroes.

As a pc player I understand that the devs first need to focus on the issues on consoles...but it also means, that I will have a long time until missing features will get added into the game.

As by now I would lable Cyberpunk 2077 as an Early Access game with one fully playable life path and options of multiple endings.

I really wish the marketing would clarify this for others.

To the devs and everyone involved in this amazing game:
Thank you for your incredible time and effort. I truly wish that you never again have to endure crunch and you will get the time and resources you need and deserve to complete the vision of the game you always had.

I would really would love to hear/see a simple roadmap/content map of things that you would like to add to the game in a timely manner.

Not to stress you, but to see what your visions are and looking gleefully forward to.

Happy holidays to you all and best of luck!

Thank you!

As by now I would lable Cyberpunk 2077 as an Early Access game with one fully playable life path and options of multiple endings.

Indeed, I feel like the canvas for a great story is here, and I have just paid a premium to beta test. I even paid my premium last year. Which happened to work out for me in the sense that 2020 killed my career and IRL Lifepath (Live sound engineer), but also failed me because I thought I was buying a finished product that had been in development for 8ish years or something. But instead, I just got the opportunity to help them troubleshoot the edge cases and read/watch horror stories of others playing with older consoles.

My longform response was pulled for being offensive, as I believe the bosses and executives at CDPR are entirely at fault for the errors in this game, and they should feel shame, and they should surrender any and all differential in income between them and their lowest paid artist/engineer. If not quit their jobs and let their subordinates take over.

I also cussed a few times, so maybe that is why i got censored.

Anyway, I hope they made enough liar money from their premium beta test phase, because I really like the story and art they are trying to show here. I really want this to be a wonderful game.

Great game, very well optimised, looking forward to analysing things and seeing how it performs on my PC, with what I can see already it is impressive

Hey,
New to this forum and loving CP so far. However, I've got a bug that makes playing the game anymore unenjoyable.

When I level up (either skill or street) I no longer actually receive the points to spend. I get all of the ingame notifications and can use the hotkey to jump to that menu, but I have no points when I get there. Ive probably gain 6 street and 2 levels since this started but figured it would fix itself.

let me know if theres a fix, about to .bak all the files and reinstall.

Hello, i have a problem with the Viper Swords scavenger hunt quest in The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. I am on NG+ and i cannot seem to find the diagrams in the chest where the diagram is supposed to be in. I also checked the other location (the crypt) and only found the notes, but no diagram.

So i am wondering if there is a way to comeplete the quest with console commands? Like the "addfact" command. Thanks.

Oh, and the viper swords i'm talking about aren't the ones from the Hearts of Stone DLC, but from the main game.
Screenshot (120).png

Hi everyone! Seems I will have to put CP away until further patches. Since 1.05 my frame rate has dropped to 11 and cant play anymore. :cry:

Apparently neither CD Projekt's or Cyberpunk's Facebook pages can receive messages anymore. I highlight them because there were the only ones who replied to my messages (no reply from email, insta or twitter) in the first place, I still thank them a lot for taking the time to do that.

Hopefully someone here may help in my request or send/show this message to the higher ups. They can check my messages/comments in the all the social media channels mentioned above.

My fist message: I know very well this has nothing to do with CD Projekt and I'm really sorry if I'm wasting your time with this. So, long story short, I live in Albania, small country in the Balkans. I pre-ordered Cyberpunk Collector's Edition for PC on the 12th of October from a local game store for my birthday which was in early December, and basically they and their suppliers fucked it up and didn't get even the standard pc version. I know maybe I'm asking for too much, but like can you help me get my hands on a Collector's Edition for PC, I will pay for it and the shipping. I contacted you, cause as you know, they are all sold out. Don't have an Xbox or PS4/5 to get it for them. Been following the game news and dev since 2013 and this was meant to be something special for myself as I mentioned for my B-Day. Once again, I apologise for the long message and for taking your time. All the best (gg Facebook team, you the only ones who replied so far), Klajdi

Their reply (FB convo):
Ah, yes, unfortunately the Collector's Edition is not available anymore - we produced a limited number of copies and we won't be manufacturing additional units. But keep an eye on our social media channels, maybe there will be some contests in the future where you will be able to win one.
🙂

My reply: Ok, well thank you very much for the replies. It means a lot. And well done to the team, keep it up guys!

Them: Thank you! (I can screenshot for proof).

Basically I sent the same message (my first message), to them by email, in a bit more detail but no reply yet on that side.

I keep seeing "influencers" on Twitter getting the Collector's Edition for free. Like doesn't CD Projekt give an f*** for the small gamer, for the passionate gamer who was playing their games back in the day and has kept playing them. Who follows and shares their work and truly loves it. Is CD Projekt just another corpo that doesn't care about it's fanbase? I even told an investor friend of mine to buy their stock to support CD Projekt in these days. Instead of just sending CEs to people who learned about CD Projekt the day they got the box, save them from people who will truly cherish them and also who will pay for them and keep supporting CD Projekt's work in the future. Karma!

I'm extremely sorry for taking you time, with my "issue", I know that many might say, whatever, who gives an F, just someone who didn't get what they wanted. It's not just about me, is about thousands of gamers who quite frankly have been betrayed by CD Projekt. I apologise once again to the Forum's moderators if I have used any offensive language, I think my comment's are very understandable.

Last edited:
Dear Gwent-Team,

thank you very much for your hard work - the recent Gwent Expansion is quite fun. However, there ist one point I would like yout to take into consideration: Nerv Vij.
There are some people (like me) who like to try out stuff and it's just frustrating to play against this overpowered Vij card. Sure you can beat it, but you need to include some extra cards just for Vij (which makes you often lose the game against others fractions). Therefore, I really hope you are going to nerv it and make it more like Dettlaf (i.e. you just can consume it two times, which still makes it a very good card). In its current form, must people play it like this (see: https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/176788) which requires no skill at all. In ladder games, you almost always lose if your game-winning card gets pulled out by Ihuarra. In recent tournament, monsters are usually banned. Since playing against Vij is no fun and a waste of time, I leave the game as soon as Vij is played out.
Please take this into consideration. Thank you!

Hello! It is my first time actually writting in these forums. I was trying to open a new topic but I realised I can't due to the measure against spamming. I saw that I should write my problem here and hope that some moderator create the topic for me, so here it goes.

The thing is that I am experimenting crashes in Cyberpunk 2077 after the new hotfix. I haven't had any troubles untill the 1.06 came out, some bugs here and there but no bigger issues. I played about 100+ hours without any crash but, since the hotfix 1.06 realease, my game crashes repeatedly.

I saw in the thread about the hotfix that there are another users having the same trouble, but since no one has created a topic about it, I hope it is created from here, so the people who are experimenting these can help each other, or at least to ensure cdpr devs are aware of this.

Thank you. :)

Hi, I'm new, I would like you to make me a topic called: Please I want new game plus in cyberpunk 2077

with the following description:
hello good, I would like you to add a new game plus, the truth bothers me to have to start again and lose all my things

Hi Everyone! I am the Music Producer behind 27 tracks on the game :)
You probably remember "GR4VES" amongst many others mostly on The Dirge and 30 Principales.
I randomly found my way to this forum and thought it would be cool to connect with the fans of the game and be part of the community more. I have noticed through my social media, youtube especially, that the Cyberpunk fans are super chill and outgoing, so I wanted to introduce myself and join in the discussions when I can! Thank you for the positive support you all have shown me so far!
-Konrad OldMoney

I'm having a crafting issue in this game.

Crafting?! I crafted multiple MaxDoc mk 3s and only one is showing up in my inventory

So I craft multiple MaxDoc mk 3s And it only ever gives me one. Like I'll craft 10 and then I'll look at my inventory and there's only one to use. So I waste all those crafting materials for what? Am I not supposed to get an item when I craft Is it just like a 25% chance that the item will actually craft or something?

so I tried crafting and then dropping each one and I went to pick them all up and it's they all disappeared and I still only have one in my inventory

Hi All. I'm Jodiee, Female gamer from Liverpool, UK. Hoping to eventually start some custom mods using Blendr for Female characters due to the limited clothing, make up and hair we got (Sadly, it's another GTA 5 again in regards to that lol). Other than that, I do like the game for its aesthetic but so much more could've been done.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Everyone! I am the Music Producer behind 27 tracks on the game :)
You probably remember "GR4VES" amongst many others mostly on The Dirge and 30 Principales.
I randomly found my way to this forum and thought it would be cool to connect with the fans of the game and be part of the community more. I have noticed through my social media, youtube especially, that the Cyberpunk fans are super chill and outgoing, so I wanted to introduce myself and join in the discussions when I can! Thank you for the positive support you all have shown me so far!
-Konrad OldMoney

Have to say, the soundtrack is amazing!

On another note, Katy Perry released a new song recently called "Not the end of the world" and for some reason, It just reminded me of Cyberpunk. CDPR should use it in a advert lol

Top Bottom