🎉The Welcome Thread

+
i did that already, they are up to date, the only thing i can think of, if the problem is my fault, is that i installed some files that made changes to my system so i could play Fallout 3 the other day because Steam apparently sells games not compatible with windows 10

Hola everyone! Mostly here to post bugs I find for cyberpunk in hopes the devs see them. I've already come across one that can't be fixed by the user once it happens other then by loading a previous save file. Loving the game otherwise!

Hello, gamers!

I'm a gamer who has Stockholm Syndrome with cyberpunk 2077 and wants it to succeed despite its many issues that I also want to complain about on the forums. Therefore I am posting on this thread to pad my 10 posts so I can make my own forum topics.

(cyberpunk)
Btw I got 3 game crashes (just closed) while playing for like 1 hour today. Should I check stuff like GPU temp etc or it is just common thing and I need to wait for some patches?
Try upgrading your drives? My Nivada had a special driver update for this game. I only found out about it while watching AJoe have some issues with his game...he upgraded and bingo np.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, gamers!

I'm a gamer who has Stockholm Syndrome with cyberpunk 2077 and wants it to succeed despite its many issues that I also want to complain about on the forums. Therefore I am posting on this thread to pad my 10 posts so I can make my own forum topics.
Very funny? LOL tyvm

I will swim over to Canada and headbutt a bull moose for the right to breed myself into the herd if someone fixes my problem and then instantly forgets what i said earlier.

Attachments

• 1607645584715120180620001278575.jpg
    1607645584715120180620001278575.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 66
I pre-ordered the physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 because I wanted the goodies of the Day One Edition. However, since I have a Linux system and also because I have basically all my games on Steam I would prefer to have this one on Steam as well (and yes I know GOG is DRM-free, I do not care too much)

Now I am thinking about buying the game on Steam and selling the game card of the physical copy but I am wondering if there are goodies I will only get with that game card key. Does anybody know?

They should 100% add weapon inspect animations in the upcoming Series X/S and PS5 versions of the game at the very least!
Post automatically merged:

The developers should get rid of pressing Y 3 times and going to your fists. They should just make it so that, or at least an option, that you can disable switching weapons to your fists!

I'm loving the game. visual and auditory delight. but I'm having a problem leaving the Evelyn BD. 'x' does not take me out of the BD as advertised.
Any ideas? I've run the BD several times from beginning to end but always end up stuck staring at the last frame with no way out.

Hi, can I ask assistance as to where I can contact CDPR via email?
I want to air my grievances.

I bought a physical edition of the game. No code, no shipment. Yes, its not CDPR's fault, but the vendor made in another post that they got the stocks late (which implies CDPR sent the stocks to them late). If that's the case, i'm blaming CDPR partially if its true that CDPR delayed sending the stocks to the vendors (the game has been delayed for MONTHs, please remember that).

So can any kind soul point to me as to which e-mail address I can use to air those grievances? I cannot make a topic, but I read that if I needed to ask something, the welcome thread is the best place to do it.

Sorry for troubling everyone. Thank you for your time.

Hi all: I'm here for one reason, and one reason only - to get some kind of confirmation that the bug in this thread (below) is a bug and not an intentional betrayal of the promises made by the developers to those of us who preordered the game.

This Bug.

Can I get a moderator to just acknowledge that they see this? It is 100% preventing many of us from being able to enjoy this game.

Hi. I'm new to this forum so I had to post it here. I have a suggestion about gameplay elements that could help better the experience such as:

- Allow the player to rotate his character on the Inventory menu, so the player can see how the character looks from different angles;
- Toggle/hold Walk option, so the player can feel more immersed on the game;
- Allow the player to preview clothes/accessories/weapons to see how it will look on the character before buying something.

Also, I'd like to repport some bugs such as:

- I can't equip a weapon sight attachment on the second slot weapon;
- Everytime i drive through a traffic light, it turns green, no matter if it just turned red;
- Civillians remain cowered in fear/crouched in the same spot even after the combat in the area has stoped.

Hi. I'm new to this forum so I had to post it here. I have a suggestion about gameplay elements that could help better the experience such as:

- Allow the player to rotate his character on the Inventory menu, so the player can see how the character looks from different angles;
- Toggle/hold Walk option, so the player can feel more immersed on the game;
- Allow the player to preview clothes/accessories/weapons to see how it will look on the character before buying something.

Also, I'd like to repport some bugs such as:

- I can't equip a weapon sight attachment on the second slot weapon;
- Everytime i drive through a traffic light, it turns green, no matter if it just turned red;
- Civillians remain cowered in fear/crouched in the same spot even after the combat in the area has stoped.

Also, another thing that has crossed my mind, whenever you park your car on the side of the road, all npc's cars get stuck behind your car and form a traffic jam. Maybe make that they could just past by throught the side.

Hi, I'm new to the forums so I can't post my own topic. I bought Cyberpunk 2077, but I can't play the game because I can't get past the screen at the beginning that tells me to Press (some key I don't know) to continue. No key on my keyboard will progress me past this screen (plus no key on my keyboard actually has that symbol on it). Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Hello, sooo... My collector's edition arrived today but in damaged condition. The box itself was fine as were the additional collector's box. But my statue is missing a handle on the motorcycle and the art book is damaged on its corner-ripped off and dented. The art book also seems to have some type of sealer peeling off and a massive hand print on the back that won't come out :( pretty bummed about the low quality it arrived in after waiting over a year for this collector's item. Any help or know who to contact exactly for this issue? Thanks!

Hi, i haven't seen anything related to this being posted so here goes.
Can you guys release the 2018 version of Chippin in (the same version that plays after act 1).
Tbh that song is a banger and i need that good stuff on my spotify playlist ASAP.

Thank you, sincerelly,
from a fellow rockerboy

Guest 4457294

Hello,
In the mission The Heist, the Delamain vehicle isn't rendering. I cannot progress in the mission. See image attached.
1607673806537.png

Guest 4060800

Mewp, third posting. I'd really like to make a thread with a list of missing options to help this awesome title along a bit, buuuut well, seems I need to spam a bit before that can happen. No hard feelings tho - I think that's a good setting to prevent bot spam 'n stuff.

So here I am. Old, weird me, playing a rather small selection of games, CP2077 being one of them now. So far I really love the title, even tho I don't yet feel like I'm fully emerged. It's a bit lacking in terms of connecting me emotionally to my character - but that sounds worse than it is. On the other hand I loooove all those little details and references!

I still don't know how to use the three sea shells... :ROFLMAO:

I hope you get stuff like showering wearing full clothes figured out, too. Also I can't remember ever showering with my hands against the wall as if there was a police inspection (is that a reference to The 5th Element btw?). I feel like you could add some 3rd person moments - showering being one of them - that would help seeing yourself in the world once in a while. The mirrors are nice, but since they're implemented in a way that lets you... avoid implementing real mirrors(..?) it also makes one feel rather isolated and non-existent. Spent so much time in character creation, just to never really see myself. The character editor turned out to be an awesome tool by the way! Just would like to set the camera perspective and zoom myself.. some of the tattoos you can't even see when selecting them and you need to hover a different option to see the other one. Same on the nipples option - funny and irrelevant as it is, the fully zoomed out camera perspective doesn't let you see any difference between those nipples.

Imagine your todo list to be quite long, still, hehe. And here I am just complaining. I think maybe the good stuff in that game is just so much that I can't think about where to start? Radio stations, music, ambiente, details, equipment and character modifications are awesome (yet missing a weapon paint feature, hair-stylist and body-shop, as I'm sure you are aware). Map works well and is just littered with stuff to discover... I looove it.

Meh, should come to an end. TL;DR? Awesome game - yet there's a lot to do :)

Top Bottom