šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
Hello all.

I'm new to the forums but I've encountered an issue in the Epistophy quest. Currently all 8 parts are incompletable. I found the first vehicle and after I damaged it, it was blown up by NCPD. That happened while I was supposed to talk to Delamain and get that car to go back to the garage.

Now every other malfunctioning Delamain cab is in that same blown up state when I find it, and every time I try to call Delamain it won't connect.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thank you

Last edited:
Good evening,
I'm new here and I have encountered a problem with shareplay.
The error said that "we are not in the same region", how can I fix it if it's possible?
We have tried to "bypass" the normal procedure of shareplay by changing the system language or following some strange advice from the web without obtain result.
Thanks in advance for the answers :sad:

I've made this pic as a DLC for future updates of the game as tribute for the 100 year old legend in the game and for the late George Barris who built this killer on wheels.

Attachments

• THE CAR 1977 DLC for Cyberpunk 2077.jpg
    THE CAR 1977 DLC for Cyberpunk 2077.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
Hello, I am a mod developer from the ARK Com. And once I made a few thoughts about Cyberpunk2077.

I and a few other mod developer wanted to create a Cyberpunk project in ARK in a complex Storrymap (ModMap) for Live RP. The project grew out of a live RP in ARK. The problem is the old version in which the WC Defkit was created - it is UE4.0.

Now Cyberpunk2077 has come out "I love the game" unfortunately only in SP with GRP. I heard that there will be an MP version. But I'm afraid that it will be an MP map again like in Fallaut76 or like in Syrim Online. That's all well and good ..... but if you can't create your own private MP server, Cyberpunk 2077 Online is not for Live RP. And if there are no options for a DefKit, it will also be of no interest to Moder. PS: With a DefKit you could research good employees - this is what WC has been doing for a number of years. and the game lives a long time thanks to new mods.

It would be nice if we had an opportunity to realize our projects in cyberpunk and not be forced to set up our own. Since Cyberpunk 2077 has potential to expand.

I hope you find a way that makes us all happy.
I thank you
This I have made could a workable title as a sequel. For the story of Reuniting the shattered 50 states of the USA.
why USA could take something else like Europe or Asin .... there isn't that much material yet
Post automatically merged:

I've heard of an underworld in cyberpunk and doors that have been sealed ..... As I said, I totally liked the game. but i have the impression that a lot is missing.

Witcher 3 load save issue on ps5:

Hi folks I'm looking for some help on here as I can't create a thread. I have the disk version of W3 on ps4 and have recently downloaded the digital version (same version - mot GOTY or anything) onto my ps5 (as it has no disk drive...). I have successfully transferred my save files onto ps5 but frustratingly the game does not give me the option to load the save.
16101058706484225140828450293057.jpg

16101054688748058960109107641240.jpg

The saves have definitely transferred over and the game dashboard even recognises the saves since my game progress, trophies etc are shown (see attachment). My ps4 was running the most recent version only the game (1.62 - same as installed on ps5) so there's no issue there and the game saves state "1.60".
I've tried deleting and re-transferring the saves but no success. Additionally all DLC i had on the ps4 has been installed on ps5 so that's not the issue either.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated as I'm eager to jump back into this game via backwards compatibility on ps5.
Thanks

canā€™t kill anything anymore :(

Hi Iā€™m new here.
Iā€™m level 9 (p.s. the game corrupted my old file), had no problems with any missions and only died a few times. Now I canā€™t kill anything, no matter the weapon. Every time I try an assault mission, I get ganged up on, i can aim on killing one perp directly and they just never die. I havenā€™t changed any guns or clothing than I had before when I could kill people

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to refund the "code in a box" version of the game for PC. I cannot find any information about it online or the support secctions of the web and forums.

Thank you
Can anyone help me with this? I can't create threads yet and I can't find the appropriate way to contact support about this

I just lost a lot of playtime to the 'can't save right now'-bug even though it was supposed to be fixed with the latest patch and now I can't even make a topic about it because the forum tells me I'm a new user. The game must have stopped creating autosaves when this happened but I didn't realize and kept playing. Please look into this. Thank you!

Last edited:
This will probably never be seen by the mods but CDPR support is unreachable so I'll just try.

I play Cyberpunk 2077 on Epic Games. I have completed all the side missions, character storylines, and have over 90 hours of gameplay. However, I have only unlocked 5 achievements despite having clearly completed the requirements for MANY more. The only 5 unlocked achievements are "Ten Out of Ten", "Breathtaking", "the Wandering Fool", "Stanislavki's Method", and "Right Back At Ya". I've tried all the suggestions on the support page:
Nothing works.
Is this a widespread issue that will be patched, or is there something I should do on my end?

Hi, My name is Icinix.

I'm new here.

I'm a Cyberpunkaholic.

It's been four hours since I last played.

I'm seeing the sun for the first time in a while, it hurts my eyes, but they tell me it's good for me. Wind is a strange sensation. Confuses me a little.

Apparently I own a bed? Who knew.

Hi, how can i post it?

I'd like to tell you a story about my video. I have no idea is that right place to post it. English is not my native language, but this post is very important to me. Since I've been thinking about it for years. I'll attach the video that i worked for a long time.

I know that the Witcher 3 is no longer interesting to anyone, but I really wanted to realize my idea. Since I spent a lot of time on all this, I wanted to create this post here, and since this video exists thanks to this site and thanks to one person to whom I devote this post. DarkProxy, if you still read it here, I'd like to thank you again.

I know that few people will read this and I think that the person who helped me with this project will most likely not read it either, but I have the opportunity and desire to state everything here, and I will finally take this opportunity.

So at the end of 2018 winter, I had the idea to create a video dedicated to Caranthir (from Wild Hunt), to make an action scene. Since I do not own the developers tools of the game and i cant afford the home mocap studio,huh, I set about reprocessing the one that is in the game. I did not even have the skills to edit videos, but the desire to do something worthwhile was great to me.

I do not want to go into detail, but on about the 20th message about the request to create a game MOD that would replace the Eskel to Geralt , a person from this site responded to me with a nickname - Darkproxy.

He made a few MODs for me having spent his time, and in addition to replacing models, he did a very difficult thing, he replaced the Ciri's model to Geralt. Among other things, he made the armor that I really liked, the armor of the bear school. For both models.

I don't know if luck smiled so hard or if it worked because I really wanted it. I worked very hard to master the video editor.

Dear Darkproxy, I made you the main promise that I will make English version of this video. I would like to apologize to you and say that earlier than 2018 I was in a very deep depression due to the fact that one of my close people was mortally ill, and my girlfriend betrayed me at this most inappropriate moment.

I understand that nobody cares, but I'd like to explain to you why this happened. Of course, you already forgot who I am, but it would be very important for me to keep my promise.

In addition to that mods that you made, I managed to smooth the red pants (that was a bug we have) with a correction in the editor, I learned how to do this. In addition to your mods, I added countless mods that improve the quality of the picture and the effects, frankly I was in such a state that I would not even remember most of the work that I did.

Depression works extremely negatively on your memory, in principle I lost part of my soul, no matter how sentimental it sounds.

In 2019, I made version in my language and honestly, I was already in such a state that I don't even remember how I posted it.

This project is important to me, because with this project, I was able to go through all this sh*t. In fact, this project is one of the most important, I just didn't want to write in full, and I wanted you to pay attention. I apologize for the loud name of the topic.

And thank you for reading

Darkproxy, thank you

Hi, My name is Icinix.

I'm new here.

I'm a Cyberpunkaholic.

It's been four hours since I last played.

I'm seeing the sun for the first time in a while, it hurts my eyes, but they tell me it's good for me. Wind is a strange sensation. Confuses me a little.

Apparently I own a bed? Who knew.

I can relate to that. I played for 164h. But I can't bring myself to start the game again knowing how it ends :giveup: Now I'm just buying posters and stuff to ease my urge :facepalm:I hope the DLC won't take too long :sad:

Hello everyone !
This game is a mess but i love it. I played around 250 hrs already and would be glad to help the team with feedback.

i7 8700k @ 5ghz
RTX2080TI @ 2ghz/7.5ghz
32 GB DDR4 4ghz
2x RAID 0 850 pro

I really hope in a new patch they will give us the option to edit our character looks ingame too, like at a ripperdoc..?
And when we have the ability to change the physique on our characters? I mean, the option to make if i want a chubby character..stomach..boobs..ass..thigs.. etc. :) More hair,more makeup options,more eyes,faces,nails (colours,sizes)..etc etc..

Post automatically merged:

and what about the relationships? we cant do nothing with em. no callings,no sms,no talking,no sleepover,no 'fun'... i hope they gonna update this too.. id like my partner to join me in my quests tbh.

Last edited:
finished the game, have some sugestions:

there is almost no bots and robots in the game, there is lots of cyber-humans, but I really missed mechs, androids, and giant robots, didnt even found a bot boss.

how could you guys not put max tac in any missions? If you make an enemy look badass, like oda, and smasher, you have to put us to fight them, the game is very easy overall and maxtac didnt appear at any time to bring up the challenger a bit

Is there a way to remove quests in Witcher 3? Rose on a Red Field auto-accepts despite declining through dialog options.
Geralt isn't a hired assassin so it's bizarre to me this quest is even available, especially with how rude the quest giver is on top of the victim being a drug runner. Witchers not being assassins was one of the primary plotlines of Witcher 2 for crying out loud!

Hi!

I'm new to the forum, but Gwent people might recognize my icon and name :>

I have a little...different? question to ask.

I did a little research just in case i'll stumble upon a thread concerning what I'm about to ask, but I didn't find anything, so I came here. If i missed it, I'm sorry for clogging this place.
I wanted to ask about the legality of selling Witcher game/Gwent/CP2077 fanart. Is it legal by default (I have seen fanart of other games sold online, but I do not know any background details), does one need a permission from CDPR and is such a thing obtainable, or is profiting from fanart based on CDPR's designs strictly forbidden?

I would suggest checking out CDPR's fan content guidelines.

Thanks!

"Weā€™re happy for you to accept reasonable donations in connection with your fan content, but youā€™re not allowed to make people pay for it"
so as I understand it, having for example a store on society6.com where one would sell items from stickers to shirts with printed art of CDPR's characters should be illegal..?
That's all I needed to know, thank you! <3

Top Bottom